Chapter 37 - Disappointed.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGk6be4Mknk  [Urban Zakapa - Let It Rain.]
_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

For the remaining hours, you stayed in the hospital to accompany Mrs. Han. You told you brother and Exo-K to go home and take a rest and come back tomorrow. At first they didn’t want to, but since you plead them to go home, they went anyway.

You sat yourself down on the guest couch in Mrs. Han’s room and look around the room and landed on the letter that your parents send in the paper bag that has your school uniform.

For a moment you hesitate to take and read it, somehow you just took it. You took a deep breath first then tear open the envelope. You took out the two letters and unfold it.

“Dear RaeRa, My daughter” You read the introduction.

“This is your father writing, your mother’s part will be on the second letter. I’m not so fond of writing sweet letters, but I’ll try for you. By the time this letter arrives, it’ll be your school graduation, I’m sorry that I can’t be there to watch you receive the certificate but you know that I’m always proud of you. As a graduation gift, I will allow you to choose whatever college of your choice and courses you’d love to take and study well. When you receive this letter and before you even read the content, you must’ve said you’ll read it after you leave the school ground right? You didn’t want this letter to ruin your good mood. My dear daughter, you got those traits from me.” You smiled and continue reading “I also know that I’ve missed some part of your life, and it can’t be turn back. If I can turn back time I’d spent every lost moment with you and make up every lost memory to a new and better one. I’m sorry and I love you dearly, we’ll see each other again but until then enjoy your youth. Find love if you must. Love appa.” Tears started forming in your eyes. You move on to the second letter.

“RaeRa! My daughter.” Before you even read your mom’s part of the letter, you have already heaved a sigh.

“I’m sorry that I’m not there to see you receive the school certificate, well it’s just a certificate right? No worries, I know you did well in your school academics. Your Suri eonni is giving birth within 1 or 2 months coming, I’m so excited! The baby is going to be cute and grow up well here. I don’t know what else to say but congratulation. That’s all I guess, oh and behave while I’m gone! Bye for now, love you lots. Xoxo, love mom.”

You knew the letter was going to be a waste of time, but you appreciate your father’s part of the letter. You crumble the letter that your mom wrote and kept your father’s one.

“You read the letters already?” Mrs. Han’s voice hoarse. You stood up from the couch and went to her “Do you want some water?” She nods, and you poured some water in the glass provided.

You hand her the glass and pull a chair closer the Mrs. Han’s bed “I like appa’s letter~ Eomma’s letter doesn’t consist anything valuable.” You smile as if it was nothing.

“It wouldn’t be that bad~” Mrs. Han cooed. You chuckle “It’s bad alright; I’ll read it to you.” You said and straighten back the paper and read “I’m sorry that I’m not there to see you receive the school certificate, well it’s just a certificate right? No worries, I know you did well in your school academics. Your Suri eonni is giving birth within 1 or 2 months coming, I’m so excited! The baby is going to be cute and grow up well here. I don’t know what else to say but congratulation. That’s all I guess, oh and behave while I’m gone! Bye for now, love you lots. Xoxo, love mom.”  And look at Han eommonie like *Are-you-serious*

“It’s so bad that I want to vomit everything I ate for breakfast right now!” Anger has got the best of you.

Mrs. Han chuckle “Okay, I agree.” Then the room went quiet, Mrs. Han look at you attentively “Waeyo, eommonie?” She shook her head “Nothing, I think I saw Lay at the school gate.”

Your eyes widens “You saw him too?! So I wasn’t dreaming!” Insanity got to you; you got up from the chair and walk around the room “I was going crazy thinking that I was just hallucinating! He was wearing red scarf on his neck right?”

Mrs. Han nods “That is why I faint, I guess.” She said “I believe you.”

“Huh? Believe me? What do you mean?” You sit back down. “That your rabbit, Yixing is Lay.”

Your eyes widen again “H-how did you know about who he was?”

Han eommonie giggle “I did some research on my own.” She smiles. “I see~” You laugh.

“But the weird thing is that why was he just standing there without saying anything?” Your forehead furrows.

Mrs. Han kept quiet and her head furrows too “Maybe he was afraid to shock you or the consequences he might get if he approach you. He is after all a celebrity right?” You nod, agreeing to the sense of logic Mrs. Han made.

“Yeah, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter