Chapter 5 - Can I keep this Rabbit?

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v727h5hNggg  [Nell - White Night.] 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Korea: Battle of the Band Competition.

You were cheering so fanatically for your brother's band. And they saw the way you cheered them, they smiled while performing.

After the show ended, you headed home on your own. Your brother's band; Exo-K has won the competition and they are off to celebrate. Chanyeol offers to take you for the celebration, but you declined the offer and walk home.

Before you really go home, you went to Han River for an evening walk.

----------------------------------------------

Incheon Airport.

Finally Exo-M have arrive and have landed in Korea. Outside of the waiting door, thousand of fangirls have been waiting for hours just to see them again. 

As they step foot out the arrival door, fans were screaming. Lay jumped a bit over the volume of the screams, but he just smiles at all the fans and made his way to the van. 

"My goodness, don't these girls ever get tired?" One of the manager huffed. Exo-M chuckled at their managers. 

"Okay, we'll go home and rest tomorrow you have a new schedule." The manager smiled. "Um...Hyung, can I go and take a walk at Han river for a while. My head is still buzzing." Lay asked, in his head praying that his manager will let him.

The manager look at him and the rest of Exo-M and sigh "Arasso, but be back before 12 AM!" Lay nod and smiled. The manager instruct the driver to drop Lay at the Han river. 

-----------------------------------------------

(A/N: Starting from now on, both of the characters will be in Korea.)


The night is still young and fresh. Though it's a school night, you still didn't care. You wanted to breathe a fresh air, and you're getting it; at Han river. The time is 11:30 PM, you have another half an hour to go home.

'Baekhyun was so cute when he sang. Tsk. My brother is so cool when he played that drum' You replay that band competition's moment and smiled when they were announcing the winner and your brother's band were speechless. 

You were too busy replaying the moment when you accidentally side bump someone. Both of you turn to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter