Chapter 12 - Another Day To Live.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc  [Yiruma - River Flows In You.]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________


Your parent, SuRi eonni and her husband have left South Korea this morning. You did get to bid goodbye to them, still under that happy-bubbly girl there's that picture where she sits on wooden swing tied tightly on the big tree's thick branches, and it's a if she's waiting for someone, so she keeps on swinging and swinging till she's tired. 

  (a/n: Imagine that the leaves are dark and black neh. ^^)

------------------------------------------------------------

While waiting for the clock to hit 7 AM sharp, you watch the television to waste your time, lifelessly. 

During the farewell, Mrs. Han wasn't in yet. She usually comes to work before you go to school, at 6 AM. Chanyeol didn't really send them a well goodbye, he just said bye on his bed when you try waking him up.

A key enters to unlock the front door and there enter Mrs. Han and unexpectedly Exo-K follow behind Han eommonie. 

You didn't turn around to face them, because you know it's always Mrs. Han alone. You sat there emotionlessly like you're glued to the couch.

Thank god for them, they can startle you. They emotion Mrs. Han to be quiet and sneak up behind you, carefully. 

"BOO!" They shout in unison. You jump off the couch and land on your on the hard cement floor. 

You pouted and massage the pain area "Oppa! Do you want me to die at an early age?" scowling, but to them it's cute.

"Aigoo! Uri RaeRa is so cute!" Kyungsoo came close and pinch both your chubby cheeks. Baekhyun smiles and push D.O away from you, and caress the sore cheeks.

If you could squeal like a crazy girl, you would. But you have reminded yourself not to do so, not to look like a retard nor idiot in front of him and the rest of Exo-K. So you remain calm "Why are you guys here early? For all I know, you guys are not morning people."

Kai place his hand on his chest pretending that it hurts "Aera-ah, that hurts." and pretend sobbing, Sehun is the shoulder to cry on.

"Tsk. Oppa, you're such a drama queen." You smack the air. "And you Ms? For all we know, you're not a morning person either." Kai smirk and slung an arm around your shoulder.

"Ehehe, I was waiting for Mrs. Han. For breakfast before I go to school." You scratch your head. "Where's your family, I thought I heard that your father

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter