Chapter 36 - Graduation.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky7Io4OWQBI  [Urban Zakapa - Coffee.]
__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

'Today is the day that I've been dreaming of! Today is the day!' You look at yourself in the mirror and smile proudly at your reflection 'You've gone through a lot, and you earn some good things in life~' You sigh 'I wish my other family members is here to see me~' Quickly you brush that thoughts away and head downstairs.

“Good morning everyone!” You beam; Exo-K, Chanyeol and Mrs. Han greet you happily “Aera! Good morning! How are you feeling? Good?” Mrs. Han tries to calm your nervousness.

You sat down and pick up a spoon “I’m feeling great! I’m getting out of that black hole and freed myself from the negativity there and start somewhere new.” You smile happily and proud and eat your cereal.

“Here, your parents send you a letter. It just arrives.” Mrs. Han hand it to you and instantly your mood was down.

You stare at it and took it, the boys’ stayed quiet “I’ll read it later, I don’t want it to ruin my morning. I don’t care what they have to say. They have missed half of my life already, why bother me again now.” You smile weakly and send the dishes to the sink and get ready for graduation.

“Okay~ Let’s go!” You pulled Mrs. Han to the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lay’s P.O.V

“Hyung! Hurry up! The graduation ceremony will start any time soon.” Lay had woken up in the early morning like a mad men and first thing he did was call his manager.

He freshen himself up and already set to go. Then the rest of Exo-M members came out to the living room “Tsk! What’s the rush?” Luhan scratch his bed hair.

Butterflies were all over Lay, and he was starting to get anxious “It’s her graduation today!” added “I forgot about it, due to our hectic schedule.”

The members look at each other like *He’s-crazy* and *Is-he-okay?* Then one by one of them head to the bathroom and back to their own rooms and came out to startled Lay.

“Where are you guys going?” He stares at s weirdly. Xiumin smirk “What? Only you get to see the special someone? You don’t think we deserve to see her, after what you said saving you.”

“Wait~ How did you know it’s a her?” Lay question curiously. Luhan smack Xiumin’s arm “Stupid! I should’ve shoved those boazi in your mouth.” He sigh and Xiumin pout.

Kris snicker “We live in the same house, and it wasn’t hard to figure out what you were doing all those time after practicing, and lock yourself in the room all alone. Definitely you were searching for that someone, and somehow one of the paper slip out and we all read about it, so that is when we know that someone of yours is a girl. She’s pretty and cute to be honest.”

“Is she single hyung?” Tao asks. Lay frown “Why?”

The older members smirk “Hm…I sense jealous~ Do you guys feel that?” Xiumin talks to Kris and Luhan.

By then the manager finally arrives “I’m here! Sorry! Eh?” He eyed all the members “They’re coming too?” Lay nod happily.

And with that Exo-M and their manager head out of the dorm and their destination is your school.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Your School.

“This year has some of good and bad memories, but there’s always new memory to make tomorrow and so on. I wish you all to have an amazing journey out this school gate.” The principal smiles proudly over his students “Now, we’ll be handing out certificates and congratulating our precious students.”

After many of students turns, finally it’s yours “And now, to our special student who were patience over everything. The administration and I were to put her in the best class in this school, but unfortunately that class was full so we had to put her in the classroom full of untidy and undisciplined kids. And thank goodness, she didn’t not become one of them and still become the school number one student.”

‘Is he complementing or making fun of me in front of all these people?’ You smile weakly. “That wonderful student is Kang Rae Ra.” On the stage, the entire teacher and the principal clap for you and some did a standing ovation.

You got up from your seat and head to the stage, as you got to your destination; you bow at all your teachers and principal and receive the certificate and gifts. You were about to walk away, when the principal said “RaeRa, would you like to say something to your fellow classmates?”

You froze on the stage and took the principal’s spot as he scoot away, behind the microphone; there you stood nervous as hell and racking your brains out, trying to figure out on what to say.

“Um…” You cleared your throat “I’m not used to saying things here, usually it’s our dear president who do it. But I guess it won’t hurt to say few words right?” You giggle nervously.

“How do I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter