Chapter 40 - Shopping!

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzXF4ND7LHg  [IU - Morning Tears.]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________


You were busy finishing the last touch up of your masterpiece art of Yixing. The reason of why you drew him was the topic of ‘Favorite Things or People or Animal’ was up on the art class, the moment the teacher said that, Yixing was the first thing that pops up in your head.

Though it have been a year since you lost him, but for you it felt like you had lost him just yesterday. You still miss him. However sometime you had this feeling where you can detect Yixing at school, which is so weird that it doesn’t happen anywhere but school.

Other girls are busy searching for the perfect dress and mask for the ballroom at this moment, but you didn’t care. Parts of you were too lazy to go shopping; the other parts of you were like ‘Don’t go to that stupid ballroom, and just stay home and watch TV.’

Then at that moment your phone rang. “Hello! This is RaeRa speaking!” You said gleefully.

Your brother and the rest of Exo-K boys look at you like *What-the-hell-is-wrong-with-this-girl* You beam.

JiEun on the other line was squealing and screaming “Sheesh! I swear to god if I can’t hear anything after this, I’ll blame you!” You threat, JiEun giggle.

“Girl! You are supposed to be searching for a dress and a mask for the ballroom!” JiEun said “But instead you sit at home and draw! I am telling you to get your up and go shopping!” added “If you don’t, then I’ll come over and will ruin your life!” She threatens.

You gulp in your saliva that was stuck in your throat and giggle nervously “O-okay! I heard you! I’ll go~ Later!”

“NO!” JiEun shouts over the phone, and you had to pull away before it damages your hearing senses any further “Now! I said NOW!”

You heave a sigh “Fine! I’ll go and get ready and buy a dress and I’ll show you at the ball! HAPPY!”

“Very much! Thank you!” JiEun was smiling on the line, and you could sense it. Both of you end the phone call just like that.

“Mrs. Han!” You called her. She instantly appears out of nowhere and smiles motherly.

You reply her smile “Would you want to go shopping with me?” You ask in a low tone.

“What? Can you speak louder~” Mrs. Han already heard what you ask, but she just couldn’t believe that you’re asking it.

You puffed your cheeks “Can you go shopping with me? For dresses and mask.” Added “Please?” You smile awkwardly.

Then Han eommonie starts jumping in joy, you look at her like *What-is-going-on* She quickly pulled you up from the chair and hug you.

“Okay~” You pull away. “Do you know for how long I’ve wish for you to say that?” Mrs. Han look like a proud mother.

Swiftly then Sehun stood beside you with a sheepish grin “Can I go with you guys?”

“No.” Mrs. Han answer flatly and fast. Then the whole living room erupted with “Can we come too?” Everyone had a pout on their faces.

Mrs. Han failed, and at the end let them tag along.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shopping Mall.

“Why are we here again?” Chanyeol puff his cheeks. Sehun snake his arm around Chanyeol’s shoulder “Oh come on hyung~ We only get to see this once!”

“In fact it’s once in a life time!” Kai adds in. “This is my little sister we’re talking about.” Chanyeol fold his arms on his shoulder looking like a mad brother “We are watching her change dress from one to another.”

Mrs. Han chuckle at the scene of the boys, she was so happy to be doing this with you.

You came out again after a dozen of dresses you tried on, nothing seems to match you, but you were hoping that this last dress i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter