Chapter 30 - Lay is Back.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qJw-5dXcSE  [One Piece - Because It's You.]
______________________________________________________________________________________________


[Continuation.]

 

Mrs. Han was frantically searching for you in and outside of the house. 

Ever since your parents and sister went to the States, Exo-K have been coming and stayed over at your house for sometimes now. 

"Han eommonie~ What are you doing?" Kyungsoo rub his eyes lazily and look at her weirdly. Mrs. Han's face blanch "I'm looking for RaeRa. She's not in her room." She sounded very worried.

Sehun smile "Ah~ She probably went for a morning jog eommonie." Kai notice her uneasy face and smacks Sehun's head "Who would want to jog in the middle of the rain?" He rolled his eyes, Sehun pout "Did she say anything or leave any notes?" Kai question, Mrs. Han shook her head.

"She left her bed messy and she never does that. And her rabbit's cage is a mess and it's empty." Mrs. Han rake her hair.

Chanyeol finally woke up from his slumber "Oh hyung! RaeRa is missing." Sehun inform. Chanyeol's eyes had gone double size than D.O's eyes "MWO?!?!" He breathe heavy "Where did she go?" Kai, D.O and Sehun shrugs "Meolla~ Should we go and look for her?" Chanyeol quickly shook his hands "No! I'll go. Don't tell Suho and Baekhyun hyung."

He rush out of the house without any raincoat nor umbrella "Aera! RaeRa-ah! Where are you?" He finally felt guilty for throwing your rabbit away. He ran to the park where he left Yixing off, to check if you went there.

-------------

You kept calling Yixing's name "Yixing! Yixing-ah, come back! Please!" You called him tirelessly, until you collapse to faint. You were soak, cold and partly sad.

Chanyeol finally set foot at the park and he called for you worriedly "Aera! Aera-ah!" He ruffles his hair in stress "Kang RaeRa! RaeR-" He stop when he notice a lifeless body in a black hoodie with cat pattern pajama pants "RaeRa~" He whisper your name.

He ran toward your weak body "Aera, mianhae~" He held your head. He put you on his back, the last time he gave you a piggy back ride was when both of you were still small. Chanyeol can feel your skin burning up on his neck "Aera-ah, I'm really sorry. You're going to hate me after this." His voice trembles from tears and cold.

-----------------------------------

Few hours ago, before you reach to the park where your brother left off Yixing. He had woken up from his faint.

L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter