Chapter 11 - Moving to America?

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1u49UNLxEc  [Urban Zakapa - Painting Spring.]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________


"Sit down first RaeRa. Don't be rude to Min Ki oppa." Your mom side glance SuRi eonni's husband. 

"Please don't be too formal, she's like my own little sister now." He smiles at you. He's a nice guy, and you have nothing against him whatsoever. 

You sat down on the sofa and let them start talking. "My daughter, how have you been? You've grown so much since the last time I saw you." Your father weakly smile. He's always been a great dad.

Across the sit, you could hear Chanyeol snickers "When was the last time you seen her huh appa?" Challenging appa was the only thing he could do every time they meet, always tensed. Appa didn't answer his question. 

Truth to br told is that the last time he saw or spoken a word to you were since your last 16th birthday. Meaning it has been 3 years already.

"We've got something to tell you dear." Your mom said calmly.

You blink emotionless. "We're going to America." She act sadly, but you can see a glimpse of happiness behind her eyes.

"God! Just tell her straight to the point eomma!" Chanyeol was starting to get irritated with the boring family meeting.

"Me, appa, your SuRi eonni and MinKi oppa are moving to The States." added "I'm leaving you here and Chanyeol to Mrs. Han." She was so happy that she couldn't contain it anymore.

You on the other hand, was devastated. You've always wanted to go to The States. You've always been good in keeping emotions, you just plastered on a happy face "Wow! What for?"

"Well, we all wanted the baby to grow up there and breathe in their air." She made it sound like she isn't proud of you. "Oh! Okay, when are you guys leaving? For how long?" Disappointment still attach to you.

She stood up from her seat and pace back and forth "We'll be leaving tomorrow. Of course I have to stay there when and after the baby is born and until she gre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter