Chapter 29 - Back to Normal or Gone to Worse?

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnv1VG4HkiM  [JYJ - In Heaven.]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________


It's been 5 weeks since you're all back from Thailand, and everyday was getting worse.

After the huge disappointment you got from the magic store, your hopes for everything crumbled.

You and your brother fought every single time, so basically your life is kind of messy right now. While you guys were in the trip, when your mood suddenly died, Chanyeol and you would argue about a lot of things even if the problem is small.

He accused Yixing for being unlucky and ramble nonsense like ever since you took Yixing in, every bad things that shouldn't happen to you happened. You on the other hand would defend your rabbit. Even now that you guys are back, things should go back to normal, but this is not normal. You and Chanyeol seems to have a lot of dislikes about each other.

Mrs. Han and the boys doesn't know what to do anymore. So Chanyeol have decide this upon himself to do something that is evil, that probably you won't able to forgive him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

School was secure for you to be around now, you weren't afraid like usual. Since the bullies went to juvenile, your life at school was decent.

You were in your room, doing homework. Someone softly knock on your door, you pause "Come in~" 

Suho enters your room with his angelic smile "Oh! Oppa! Hi, what's up?" You continue on your work.

"I came to check on you, how are you doing mentally and physically?" He sits himself on the edge of your bed. 

You smile "I'm doing well, though Chanyeol oppa and I kept fighting for no reason, but I'm fine." You got up and open a packet of carrots to filled Yixing's bowl. 

Suho got up as well and watch you "You really love him huh?" 'You have no idea! I love him and he talks to me!' You wanted to say that but instead "He takes a good care of my feelings and he's a good listener." A warm smile crept on your face without you even knowing it.

Then without warning, Suho kiss you on the lips. He cupped your face, while both your arms stood its ground beside your torso. 

Yixing who is enjoying his new carrots saw the abrupt scene and he almost choke, he had to spat all out. He was mentally and physically gaping. Instantly his heart felt burning 'Argh! Why is my heart reacting like this?' Yixin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter