Chapter 34 - "I Found You~"

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha8W_wd7IYI  [IU - Last Fantasy.] (a/n: I hope it match! ^^)
_________________________________________________________________________

Lay’s P.O.V

“Ah~ Hyung! It’s my day off~ Let’s go to the house area where you picked me up last time.” Lay have been nagging his manager from morning till now.

His manager sigh “Arasso! But what are you searching for?” He narrowed his eyes on Lay.

“I’m searching for someone, someone that save me from this cruel world and made it a better place.” Lay look out the practice room window, dreamy. 

Kris chuckle “Why are you so dreamy? Whenever you talk about that someone, your face and your aura totally changed.”

“Lay~ What I’m going to say may be offended to you, but please get it in your head okay?” Xiumin pats his shoulder “You’re only dreaming! About what happened in Thailand, you being turn into a rabbit, someone saved you, blah blah. You’re just dreaming my friend, please wake up from it.”

Lay didn’t want to argue with his hyungs like the last time, so he just hum and nod. Eventually at the perfect timing, his practice hours have ended.

The rest of Exo-M stayed behind for more practice, his manager and Lay left to the housing area; where you live not far from the park where Lay was abandoned.

“Okay, so there are three parks in total in this whole area right?” Lay scan the place carefully.

Until it got to a park, near some colorful houses and a tingly feelings of something that’s been found lingers within him. ‘I can feel that her house is somewhere here.’ Lay got out of the van and walk around the park.

His manager follows along, afraid that Lay might be lost again “Who exactly is that someone? A girl?”

Lay nod and kept his eyes lock at all the houses there. Then a swept of delicious aroma of food swaying in the air.

Lay remembered it clearly how the smell of food being cooked by Mrs. Han and this is one of them, the food is cooked with love. He followed where the smell leads too, and it made a stop in front of a light pink house.

So he ring the house bell, and above the intercom; there displayed the owner of the house’s name, more like family name “Kang Family.” It’s written in gold.

‘Kang? Kang RaeRa!’ After a few moments later, a lady came out with a warm smile on her motherly face.

“Sorry to keep you waiting, our intercom broke.” She smile “How can I help you?”

He smile back; as his dimple appeared on his right cheek “Does a girl name RaeRa live here?”

“Yes, are you her friend?” She asks. “Something like that~ Is she here?” He ask as he look at the house.

She shook her head “She’s not here at the moment, she’s at the library; studying for her final exams.” Lay nod his head “Would you like to leave a message or anything?”

“No, no need. Oh, and can you not tell her that someone was looking for her too?” Lay request and the lady nods her head. “Are you her mother?” He question one last time.

She shook her hands “No~ I’m Kang’s family’s personal maid.” She smiles “I’m Mrs. Han. Sorry, I didn’t get your name.”

Lay immediately went on panic mod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter