Chapter 27 - Trip to Bangkok!

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij6HIVw1sQk  [B2ST - Dreaming.]
______________________________________________________________________________________________


'I should be studying for my finals to graduate soon, instead I'm off to a trip to Thailand with Exo-k oppa.' You glance at Yixing 'No! Don't abandon him! I must help him! He has to return back to Exo-M, they must be worrying a lot of him.' You sigh and smile again.

Few days ago, Chanyeol kept having second thoughts about going to Thailand, and you and the rest of the boys kept telling him it's the right thing to do. 

Finally last night he made up his mind and set to go, he had bought the plane tickets for 8 people. You, Mrs. Han and the Exo-K boys. The only rule he laid out was not to tell eomma and appa that you guys went somewhere else besides in Korea.

You took Yixing with you and told the airport staff to let him sleep during the whole flight. Which is only for 2 hours, you didn't want Yixing to get dizzy when the aircraft took off. 

Exo-K boys, Mrs. Han and you and Yixing have all aboard the plane, now you're searching for your seats.

You sat in between of Chanyeol and Baekhyun, heaven right? 

"Remind me, why are we going there again?" Chanyeol whisper to you. You smile wickedly "To have fun, and to relax our mind and body." He nods, buying all your lies.

'Lay oppa! Yixing! I promise you that I'll do what ever I can to turn you back into human!' You pledge. "Wait! Aren't you suppose to study for your finals?" Chanyeol question you again.

You sigh "Oppa~ How can I study in mental disorganize state? I have to freshen up myself before facing all those books" You reason again. Then Baekhyun help you "Aigoo~ If the girl ask for a trip, then let her have fun for a while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter