Even in this moment, all I can think of is you

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkpcAqhjwyc

Ailee- Love Note

----

“No practice today. What are you going to do?” Kai asked while packing up.

“Why don’t we all go to my house and play some video games?” Chanyeol asked.

“Sure. I’ll tell the rest of the guys.” Kai slung his backpack over his shoulder and left the room.

“I’m going home first. I have to clean my room. Later!” Chanyeol saluted and ran off. He skidded to a stop and squealed happily, “Yoon Yoon noona!”

*Yoonhee noona?* Sehun’s head jerked upwards immediately.

She laughed and waved at Chanyeol. “You’re in a rush.” “I have to clean my room!” He brightened. “The boys, including Sehun, are coming to my house! You should come, too, noona!”

“Er…thanks, but I don’t really have interest in video games. Have fun though.” Yoonhee smiled. “Okay, noona! Bye!” Chanyeol waved and ran past her.

Chuckling, she entered the classroom. Only Sehun was left. Smiling, she slowly approached him with her arms crossed. “Going to play video games?”

“There’s nothing else to do on a Friday afternoon.” He shrugged.

“Don’t you have basketball practice today?” Yoonhee asked. “Nope.” Sehun zipped up his backpack.

“Hmmm. Then you should go on a date.” Yoonhee tapped her bottom lip in thought. Sehun froze. *D-date? Is she subtly hinting something…?!* Eyes wide, he stared up at her. Her lips curved upwards into an impish smile. “I’m sure Hyunjoo would want to go star-gazing with you.” His expression flattened. “Noona, are you really going to bring her up again?”

Yoonhee giggled. “What? I thought she was cute. I think she’s totally your type~”

Sehun began walking towards her. “My type? Is that what you think?”

Yoonhee sweetly smiled as she traipsed backwards with her hands clasped behind her back. “That is exactly what I think. You two would make cute alien babies.”

“You better take that back.” Sehun growled with a playful glint in his gaze.

“No.” Yoonhee stuck her tongue out.

“No?” He raised an eyebrow. She grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote clearly on the board: NO.

Sehun lunged for her. Yoonhee shrieked and dodged his grasp. She darted around the podium and ran down the aisle. He wiggled his finger towards him. “Don’t make it so hard for yourself. Come here, noona, so I can get my revenge.” Yoonhee stuck out her hip and cocked her head. “Do I have the word ‘stupid’ labeled on my forehead? That clearly will not happen. I will not willingly walk into my own death trap.” Sehun lazily shrugged, “Your funeral then.”

In one unanticipated moment, he leaped for her. She squeaked and ran around the desks. Yoonhee headed for the door, but Sehun caught her sleeve and spun her around. She lost her balance and scrambled backwards awkwardly. His free hand slammed the door shut, and her back hit the door. Sehun pinned her wrist to the wall and lightly smirked down at her. “Gotcha.” Yoonhee tried to think of a snappy comeback but when she met eyes with him, her mind went blank. She couldn’t think of anything but how close his face was to hers. She could feel his breath on her forehead. *Wait a minute. Since when was Sehun so tall? And are those little stubbles I see on his jaw? He really isn’t the little boy I remember anymore…*

Sehun’s gaze softened. He realized this wasn’t a joke anymore. *Damn. We’re not little kids anymore. I can’t just grab her without making my heart pound.* He looked away and stepped back.

“Sehun?” Yoonhee whispered. He paused and looked at her. “Yeah, noona?” Sehun whispered and took one step forward again.

She looked up at him. “I….” He gave her an encouraging look to continue.

Just then, her phone shrilly rang, breaking the moment between them. Sehun released her wrist in surprise. “I’m sorry. So sorry.” Yoonhee sheepishly apologized and held the phone to her. “Hello?” “Yoonhee?” Kiwoo’s voice seemed close by. “Sunbae?” She turned her head. He poked his head in and smiled. “Hey. I finally found you.” Instantly, Sehun’s expression turned into an unhappy scowl. *What is he doing here?* Kiwoo blinked at him. “Oh, Sehun. You were here also.” Sehun reluctantly bowed. Kiwoo nodded in approval then looked at Yoonhee. “Can I have a moment?” She glanced at Sehun then nodded with an uncertain smile. “Sure.” Yoonhee touched Sehun’s arm and whispered, “I’ll be back.” He nodded and watched her leave the classroom.

Sehun watched Kiwoo lower his head and whisper to Yoonhee. His eyebrows furrowed in agitation. *What is he talking to her so secretively about?*

“What’s up, sunbae?” Yoonhee asked.

“Do you have time today?” He asked. “I think so…What’s going on?” She questioned, intrigued.

Kiwoo smiled. “My friend gave me two free movie tickets for today. Do you want to come with me?”

“Movie…?” Yoonhee stared at him. *This isn’t a date, is it?*

“Come on.” He nudged her side with a playful grin. “I’ll even buy you dinner and coffee. Can’t resist now, huh?” She couldn’t help but laugh. “Okay, sunbae. Um, let me just tell Sehun goodbye.” Yoonhee went back into the classroom.

Sehun straightened up. “What was that about?” He asked curiously.

Yoonhee bit her lower lip. “Um, sunbae wants to go somewhere with me.” *What?! Where?! Why?!* Sehun wanted to throw all these questions at her but just stared at her wordlessly instead. Yoonhee flinched under his gaze. She knew how much Sehun despised his basketball coach. *But I can’t say no when he asked like that.*

“I’ll see you later tonight. Have fun at Chanyeol’s house.” Yoonhee waved and headed to the exit.

“Wait-“ Sehun reached out, but it was too late. He witnessed the person he hated the most lead away the girl he might possibly be in love with. *I hate that guy. I really do.* Sehun thought. *Whatever. I’ll be at Chanyeol’s anyways.* He blew his bangs away from his eyes and left the building. His friends were waiting in the front.

“What took you so long?” D.O. asked. “We just saw Coach Lee and Yoonhee noona leave.” Kai said, dumping salt onto Sehun’s bruised ego.

“I know.” Sehun muttered. He saw Chanyeol and blinked. “What are you doing here? I thought you went to clean your house.”

“Turns out it’s the maid’s day to come today.” He shrugged, “You ready?”

“Yeah.” Sehun sighed. The six of them headed to the gate, only to be blocked by Inhee.

“AH!” Chanyeol yelped and jumped three feet in the air. Everyone stared at him strangely, except for Sehun. “Er, hello to you, too.” Inhee gave him a strange look. Chanyeol clasped a hand over his mouth and nodded. She fixed her attention on Sehun and smiled widely. “Are you doing anything today?”

“We’re all going to Chanyeol’s house.” Baekhyun informed.

“Oh.” Disappointment was evident in her face.

“You wanna come?” Kai invited. “KAI!” Chanyeol slapped his arm. “Ow! What?!” Kai hissed.

Inhee stared at him. *Does he hate me or something?* Chanyeol caught her gaze, blushed furiously, and ducked behind Sehun.

Suho rolled his eyes and shook his head with a knowing smile.

“Nevermind then.” Inhee turned to go. Sehun grabbed her arm, “Inhee, wait.”

She looked back. “Is…there something you wanted to ask?” He searched her eyes.

“I just…I wanted to know if you wanted to go see a movie with me. Since you know…we didn’t get to last time…?” Inhee mumbled. Sehun softened. *I stood her up for Yoonhee noona.* “Forget it.” She turned to go, but he took her hand. Surprised, Inhee stared up at him. Sehun looked back. “Hey, sorry guys. I’m going first. See ya.” He led Inhee away.

“Whatever happened to bros before hos?” D.O. made a face. Baekhyun lightly slapped his chest with a grin, “Don’t be jealous just cause Sehun has a girl and you don’t.” D.O. rolled his eyes. “Who says I was jealous?” “Damn. We didn’t have to wait for him then! Ugh. Let’s go. I’m ready to beat your in the video game, Park Chanyeol.” Kai jabbed his side.

“Ow!” Chanyeol yelped then pouted. “Let’s go.” Suho slung his arm around D.O.’s neck and pushed his friends to leave the school gates.

“Are you sure it’s okay to leave your friends like that?” Inhee asked, unsure.

Sehun smiled, “Yeah, they’ll be all right. So, what do you want to watch?”

She beamed, “We can check at the theater!” He nodded.

*What if Yoonhee noona hadn’t gone off with Coach Lee? I would have ditched the guys for her and made her come with me.* He glanced down at Inhee.* But she chose to leave with him, and I have Inhee by my side now. She went somewhere with Coach Lee, so why can’t I go on a date with another girl, too?* Deep down though, he felt confused and frustrated. This was going to distract him during the movie.

---------

“What should we watch?” Kiwoo looked up at the choices. There was a variety of movies to choose from.

“Hmm…” Yoonhee put a finger against her lips and thoughtfully scanned the movies. She took a sip from her Americano and tilted her head. “There are so many good movies out. I can’t choose.”

“Then let’s watch them all.” Kiwoo grinned. Yoonhee gave him a look. “I’d get a headache.”

“I can go buy painkillers for you.” He offered. “Thanks so much for offering to drug me up.” She chuckled.

“No problem. Anything for you.” Kiwoo winked. Yoonhee giggled and shook her head. She looked up and finally pointed, “Let’s watch that!”

“Wolf Boy?” Kiwoo asked. Yoonhee nodded. “I heard it’s a good movie. I also think Song Joongki is cute.”

Kiwoo made a face. “That’s it. I’m starting to get jealous. Pick something else.” “Sunbae!” Yoonhee lightly slapped his arm.

“All right. All right. I’ll go buy the refreshments. Don’t move.” He wagged his finger. She made a big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter