What is your relationship with her/him?

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHFcs3z0fxI

B1A4- Try to Walk

----

Over the next couple weeks, the black eye faded. Yoonhee was relieved to not have to walk around with sunglasses or the eye patch anymore.

It was the last Friday of November.

Yoonhee was reviewing English words in class. She wrote down several vocabulary words on the chalkboard and enunciated them clearly in a loud, projected voice. “Do we have any volunteers to say these words…or do I have to pick on someone?” Her eyes scanned the room. A few students ducked and pretended to be preoccupied with their textbooks. Yoonhee looked at Sehun, who mouthed, “NO!”

Her lips quirked upwards, but she managed to keep a smooth face.

“Anyone?”

“I’ll try!” Chanyeol waved his hand.

Yoonhee beamed, “Thank you for your participation, Chanyeol.”

Sehun rolled his eyes. *-up.*

Chanyeol cleared his throat and slowly read the words off the board. He flinched when he came across the harder words, yet he bravely continued. Yoonhee nodded and corrected the pronunciation of his ‘r’s. “Good job, Park Chanyeol.” He beamed at her like a kid who received candy. “Anyone else?” She asked.

A hand raised in the air. Yoonhee blinked in surprise. “Go Kyungpyo?”

Sehun swiftly jerked his head and stared at his archenemy.

Kyungpyo lowered his head with a smirk. “I’m actually not volunteering. I just have a question.”

Yoonhee nodded. “Questions are good. Go ahead.”

“How do you ‘you’re my ideal type’ in English?” He questioned.

Sehun narrowed his eyes in suspicion. *What is this fool up to now?*

“Um,” Yoonhee blinked his direction then looked at Kyungpyo. Without much choice, she translated the statement into English.

Kyungpyo smirked. “You’re my ideal type, too, Miss Kim.” “Ohhh!” His friends cracked up and hi-fived his clever remark.

The class buzzed with laughter and whispers. Sehun’s lips curled downwards into a deep, disapproving frown. *That jerk.*

Yoonhee looked slightly flustered, but mostly, she was at a loss for words. “Er, thank you. Let’s carry on with the lesson. Since you asked the question, Kyungpyo, do you want to try and say the words?”

“Nope.” He bluntly replied, making her speechless for the second time.

Sehun couldn’t handle any more of his childish behavior and stood up. “Yah-“

Suho grabbed his wrist before he could do anything reckless. “Sehun!”

Kyungpyo turned his head and blinked up at Sehun innocently. “What?”

Wide-eyed, the students stared at the two basketball players.

Yoonhee grew uneasy and hurried over. “That’s enough, boys. We still have a lot to go over. Oh Sehun, sit down please.” He didn’t move. He was still giving Kyungpyo a basilisk glare. Yoonhee turned towards him and subtly mouthed, “Sit down!” His eyes flickered to her. She gave him a pleading look. Sehun gave in and reluctantly sat down. *That bastard better fix his attitude. If he gives noona a hard time again, I won’t just stand by.*

Yoonhee sighed in relief that Sehun had finally calmed down and walked up to the front of the board. “Okay, so let’s go over what these words actually mean.”

-------

The lunch bell rang, and the students lined up to get their lunches.

“Dude, did you see that tactless fool Go Kyungpyo try to hit on Yoon Yoon noona- oops, I mean Miss Kim- during class?” Chanyeol shook his head.

“I know. And then he was so rude to her afterwards.” Baekhyun slightly frowned.

Sehun didn’t want to be reminded of that incident. It made his blood boil, and his fists clenched in anger.

“He better not try to hit on her! I had dibs on her first!” Chanyeol claimed. “You did not!” Kai snorted.

“You wanna fight for her? Huh?” Chanyeol held out his fists and playfully smacked Kai’s arm. Kai smacked him back, and a lighthearted quarrel broke out.

“Stop it, guys! You’re embarrassing us!” D.O. shook his head.

“No, you’re embarrassing for having  memorized the entire periodic table by heart!” Kai stuck his tongue out.

D.O. turned red and hissed, “At least I know what a periodic table is!”

Kai and D.O. broke into a real quarrel this time. Suho and Baekhyun tried to split them apart before they tore each other apart. Chanyeol whistled and tried to referee. Sehun shook his head, grabbed his tray, and began to fill it with delicious food.

After an appetizing lunch, he went outside. Sehun spotted a basketball and bounced it across the court. With ease, he shot the ball into the basket.

“Woo! Nice shot!” Someone cheered. Sehun turned his head to see Yoonhee clapping and smiling.

He caught the ball and walked towards her. “Noona…did you eat?” She smiled and nodded. “I did. I had pot stickers. What did you eat?”

“What else do you eat in a high school cafeteria?” Sehun flicked his wrist, and the ball swept into the basket.

“Show-off.” Yoonhee made a face. Sehun chuckled and gazed at her. His expression softened as his eyes drifted over her face.

Yoonhee put a hand over her face, slightly self-conscious. “What? Is my black eye back?”

Sehun shook his head. “I was just…worried.”

“About what?” Yoonhee blinked.

“I was there when Kyungpyo was bullying you.” He pointed out. “He wasn’t bullying me. He was just…” She tried to find the right words.

“Being a stupid bastard.” Sehun finished for her. Yoonhee lightly slapped his arm. “Oh Sehun! That’s not nice of you to say!”

He shrugged. “It’s the truth.” “Maybe he had a bad day today.” She suggested.

Sehun laughed, sounding sarcastic and skeptical. “That means he has a bad day every day.” Yoonhee crossed her arms with a look. “Come on. Go Kyungpyo can’t be that bad. I mean, there’s a little good in everyone.”

“The only good thing about him is that he can do a bad- hook shot, but that’s about it. Everything else about him is plain evil. It’s like he’s the devil’s spawn.” Sehun made a face. Yoonhee lightly socked his arm, but chuckled and shook her head. “You’re so mean.”

“Only because he was mean to me first.” He pointed out. “So immature.” She clucked her tongue.

“Are you on his side or mine?” Sehun raised an eyebrow. “Teachers don’t pick sides.” Yoonhee stood up straighter with her chin stuck out in a pretentious manner.

“What about noonas? Don’t noonas pick sides? Miss Kim may not have a favorite, but I’m sure Kim Yoonhee does.” Sehun chuckled.

“Caught.” Yoonhee winked, and he laughed loudly. “I need to go in, but I’ll see you later.” She waved.

“Noona!” He called, and she spun around.

“Wait for me after school. Let’s go home together, and I’ll buy you ice cream along the way for being brave and enduring Kyungpyo.” Sehun grinned. Yoonhee smiled back, saluted with a nod, and walked away. Sehun grabbed the ball off the ground and shot it into the basket for the third time.

----

When school was over, Sehun packed up right away and practically ran to the office.

The door swung open, and Yoonhee walked out. She looked up, and her eyes twinkled. “Hey, Mr. Hot Shot! You kept your promise!”

“Of course. A man keeps his word, and here I am.” He grinned.

“And here you are indeed.” Yoonhee smiled, amused. “Will you really buy me ice cream also?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter