Not just a crush anymore

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uIJ7ODxods

Lyn feat E.Via- Noona's Song

------

One year later…

“Last call for flight 1571 to Seoul, South Korea.”

The JFK International Airport in New York was filled with busy bodies heading to different destinations.

“Passport?” Gina asked. “Check.” Yoonhee replied.

“Ticket?” Gina questioned. “Check.” Yoonhee nodded.

“My heart?” Gina asked. A smile spread on Yoonhee’s face. “Check.”

“Yeah, right! I can’t believe you’re leaving me for the summer!” Gina lightly pushed her shoulder.

“Hey, no violence allowed.” Kris slung an arm around her neck and yanked her back. “She’ll only be gone for three months, Gina. Don’t be selfish and let her go to her boyfriend. He’s probably wilting like a dead flower waiting for her to come back.”

“Nice comparison, Kris.” Yoonhee sarcastically commented.

“I was always good at figurative language.” He smiled. She laughed and shook her head.

“Kakao talk? Video chat?” Gina sniffled.

“Of course. I’ll be back before you know it.” Yoonhee kissed her cheek.

Kris bent down. “Me, too.” Yoonhee chuckled and gave him a peck on the cheek also.

Kris smiled and waved. “You should leave before you miss the flight.”

“See you gorgeous souls later.” Yoonhee kissed her fingers, waved her fingers, and sauntered away. She showed her passport and ticket to the employee and tossed back her short, dyed dark brown hair.

The employee checked her and flashed a congenial smile, “Have a pleasant flight, Miss Zoey Kim.”

Yoonhee smiled back, “Thank you. I will.”

----

*Shoot. One minute until the time is over! We need this score, or we end up in a tie game!* Sehun dashed across the basketball court with sweat pouring down his head. His college teammates glanced at each other anxiously. Choi Minho, team captain and also one of Sehun’s good friends, was blocked on all sides. There were only twenty seconds left in the game. He threw the ball in Sehun’s direction.

Sehun lunged upward and swiftly caught it. He dribbled forward, and right before he was blocked by defense, he sprang up and flicked his wrist. The ball soared. Everyone held their breaths with their eyes pinned on the basketball. The ball landed into the hoop with ease.

“YES! VICTORY TO ANYANG UNIVERSITY!” The host announced.

The stadium erupted with cheers. “YES! OH SEHUN! YOU DID IT!” His teammates climbed over him. He laughed as his teammates lifted him over their shoulders and paraded around the court. Finally, they put him down and congratulated him again. Sehun grabbed his towel and wiped the sweat off his face.

“Good game.” Minho grinned and hi-fived him. Sehun smiled back and took a long drink from his water bottle.

“Damn. Hot chick at three o’clock. Why is such a gorgeous girl staring at you?” Minho shook his head in disbelief.

*Gorgeous girl?* Sehun could only think of person who fit that category. He turned around, and his mouth fell open in sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter