Official

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYnuEJizsVE

Lady Jane- I Love You Everyday

-----

“This filet mignon is delicious.” Gina commented.

“It is good.” Yoonhee agreed.

“It doesn’t hurt that the waiter is cute, too.” Gina stretched her neck to take a peek at the good-looking waiter.

“That, too.” Yoonhee chuckled.

“Hello? You have a gorgeous male sitting eating next to you. Good food and good view. What more do you need?” Kris shrugged as he cut into his sirloin. When he got no response, he stopped cutting and blinked at his best friends. “Hello? Why don’t I hear a ‘Yes, Kris. You are a male god’? Do you not think I am hot?”

“I thought you were hot.” Gina nodded.

“Thank you.” Kris smiled, pleased.

“Until you opened your mouth.” She added. His face fell. He could hear someone choking on laughter beside him.

Kris snapped his head in that direction. “Shut up! You have no right to laugh at me, basketball god, when I am the one paying for your .” Sehun tried his best to stop laughing.

“Aww. Don’t take your anger out on pretty boy. Just cause he’s hot and you’re not.” Gina winked at Sehun who smiled back.

Kris put a hand over his chest with a wounded expression. “Ow. The truth hurts.” “I think you’re handsome.” Yoonhee beamed sweetly. Kris kissed his fingertips and stretched out his hand. Yoonhee kissed her own fingertips and touched his. Everyone laughed at that.

“More wine?” The cute waiter smiled affably.

“Yes, please.” Gina batted her lashes.

“Down, girl.” Kris muttered under his breath.

The waiter refilled everyone’s glasses, including Sehun’s.

“We’ll just pretend you aren’t a minor for today. Now glasses up!” Kris held up his wine glass. Everyone followed suit. “Congratulations for winning the basketball championship, Oh Sehun.” “Congratulations!” Gina whooped. Yoonhee sent Sehun a special smile and winked. His cheeks flushed, both pleased and embarrassed. Clink! Clink! Their glasses touched in the center.

Sehun and Yoonhee put their glasses back down while Gina and Kris took a long sip.

“This wine is fantastic! I love this place! I’ll miss Korea.” Gina pouted.

“You’ll miss the clubs or you’ll miss me?” Yoonhee teased.

“Both, but obviously you more.” Gina winked. “Your nose is growing.” Kris guffawed.

Gina sent him a fierce glare and slapped his arm. “Why can’t I just leave you behind?!”

“Because face it, you can’t live without me.” Kris sent her a kiss. Gina shuddered.

Yoonhee hid her entertained smile behind her fist. She picked up her knife and fork and began to slice her steak again. Kris stopped snickering at Gina and looked at Sehun. His eyes flitted back and forth between the high school boy and one of his most precious friends. *I can tell there is no progress. What is wrong with you, boy?! I hand you on a silver platter, and you don’t bother to make a move?! You’re going to regret this!* Kris cleared his throat. “You know, speaking of Gina’s endless list of date-and-runs...” That earned a punch from her. “When are you going to start dating Zoey?” Kris pointedly looked at her.

Yoonhee choked on her wine and bent over coughing. Sehun gawked at Kris for a few seconds before remembering that Yoonhee was dying beside him. He quickly thumped her back. “Noona, are you okay?!” *Babo Kris! Why is he bringing dating up?! He knows I like Sehun, and he’s right here.* Yoonhee managed to sit up and meekly smile. “I’m okay. I don’t need to date yet.” She dabbed her wet lips delicately with the cloth.

“But I think you should. You need a man to protect you and cherish you.” Kris argued.

“Psh. Please. This is the 21st century. You need a man to drive you around and buy you Gucci, not play some knight in shining armor. Am I right?” Gina looked at Yoonhee who weakly smiled back. “Sure.”

“But I’m sure there are plenty of guys out there who are interested in you.” Kris’s eyes drifted towards Sehun. Red-faced, he grabbed the nearest drink next to him and took a large gulp. It was too late when he realized it was red wine. *. I’m a minor.* He coughed and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “

Why are you so interested in Zoey’s love life all of a sudden?” Gina raised an eyebrow.

“I just don’t want my best friend to grow old and die solo.” Kris shrugged.

“Thanks, Kris.” Yoonhee dryly muttered. Kris brightened. “How about I set you up on a date?!”

This time, Sehun was the one who choked on his drink. He bent over and sputtered wine everywhere.

“Oh goodness. You okay?” Gina checked on him.

“D-date?” Yoonhee stared at him. “Yes! He’s my good friend who lives in China! His name is Xi Luhan, and he is a ladies’ killer, like I am!” Kris grinned proudly. “You’re just making this Xi Luhan up. I’ve never heard you talk about him before.” Gina snorted. *He better be made up!* Sehun fumed.

“That’s because we’re childhood friends, and I haven’t seen him in a few years. But I’m sure he’ll be interested in Zoey. I mean look at her.” Kris waved his hand. “What thick-headed punk in love with her has no guts to ask her out even when he may be sure that she loves him back? That is what I call a coward who doesn’t deserve her.”

Sehun frowned and put his arm over his pained stomach. It felt like someone had punched him.

Kris grinned. “It’ll be perfect. He comes here for business all the time. He’s a real gentleman and very good-looking, too.”

“Prove it.” Gina crossed her arms.

“I will.” Kris pulled out his phone and searched through his picture list. “Found it!” He held out the picture.

A baby-faced boy with light brown hair smiled at her. “Isn’t he handsome?!” Kris asked.

Sehun crossed his arms and sulked. *Looks like an elementary boy to me. I doubt he’ll be able to protect and cherish noona. He looks like he can be blow over by the wind!* He hated this ‘Luhan’ character already.

“What disturbs me is the fact that you have his picture saved in your phone.” Gina shook her head.

“I have his photo because he sent it to me a week ago.” Kris rolled his eyes. “But that is besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter