Birthday Party

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttvd3md_Llk

Nuest- Not Over You

----

Sehun, Yoonhee, and the rest of his friends came out to the backyard.

“Birthday boy!” His friends shouted and whooped.

Sehun laughed and waved his hands. He looked back and smiled, “Go ahead and have a seat, guys.” Chatting, the boys walked over to the picnic tables.

Inhee glanced at Yoonhee then stepped closer to Sehun. “Where are you going to sit, Sehun?”

“I don’t know yet.” He looked around.

“I want to sit next to you.” Inhee pouted a little. “Er, okay. I guess I’ll sit at that end over there.” Sehun pointed.

Inhee brightened and trailed after him.

Yoonhee headed to the grill where Mr. Oh was grilling the barbeque. “Do you need help, ahjusshi?”

He shook his head. “No, I’m a pro at this.” She laughed.

Mr. Oh grinned and winked, “So don’t worry about me and go have fun with the young ones out there.”

“They’re really young for me. It’s awkward since I’m their teacher…I feel like I’ll ruin the fun. Maybe I should’ve stay upstairs.” Yoonhee admitted while rubbing her arm in uneasiness.

Mr. Oh glanced at her. He stopped cooking and turned to her. “Now look here, Kim Yoonhee.” She looked up at him. “Before you were their teacher, you were Sehun’s friend. You have as much right to be here as those kids here.” He wagged his tong at her.

Yoonhee smiled. “Do you really think so, ahjusshi?”

“I know so. Now go have fun. Be young and live life while I suffer the smoke of wrath here.” Mr. Oh coughed as he waved the smoke out of his face.

Yoonhee laughed. “Okay, ahjusshi. Thank you!”

He smiled and waved. She walked back towards the picnic tables.

“Hello, teacher!” The students waved. Yoonhee blushed and waved. “Hey…”

“NOONA!” Chanyeol yelled. “Noona?” Everyone tilted their heads in confusion.

“COME HERE!” He waved his arms.

Yoonhee headed towards him.

“Move!” Chanyeol shoved Baekhyun away and patted the space between them. “SIT HERE!”

“She’s not deaf! She can hear you just fine, so quit yelling!” D.O. shook his head.

“Sorry, Baekhyun.” Yoonhee wedged between them.

“No problem, noona.” He smiled genially. She looked up and met eyes with Sehun who was sitting at the end of the table. He mouthed, “Are you okay?” She smiled and held up two thumbs. Inhee caught the exchange between them and looked baffled, but very annoyed.

“Here are extra napkins! Drinks are at that table!” Mrs. Oh cheerfully smiled.

“Thank you, Mrs. Oh!” Everyone yelled. She blushed and bowed, “You are very welcome. Eat a lot. There’s plenty of food!”

Mr. Oh brought the meat over to the tables. “Here, birthday boy. Pig out all you want.”

“Thanks, dad.” Sehun rolled his eyes. He grinned at his friends. “What are you all waiting for? Dig in!”

The backyard was filled with merry talking and eating.

“Noona, try this. And this. How about this?” Chanyeol placed several things on her plate. “Okay, Chanyeol. Thank you, but I think that’s enough.” Yoonhee courteously smiled. “Sheesh. What are you trying to do? Fatten her up for winter?” D.O. rolled his eyes. “Rule #1 for girls! Do not ever mention the word ‘fat’!” Chanyeol shot him a laser glare.

“Well sorry I don’t have dating experience like you!” D.O. rolled his eyes. Chanyeol beamed at Yoonhee. “You have a lovely body.”

She struggled not to laugh as Kai rolled his eyes, “Oh, brother.”

Sehun stopped chatting with his friends and looked up. He felt nostalgic seeing Yoonhee having fun with his friends. *I wish I could sit there, too. They look like they’re having a lot of fun.* He felt a poke and turned his head.

Inhee sweetly beamed at him. “Having fun?” Sehun smiled, “Yeah.”

“That’s good. Oh! Guess what? We won the swim race against Goryo High School!” She exclaimed.

Yoonhee’s laughter rang in his ears. “That’s good…” He replied, absentmindedly.

“Excuse me.” Yoonhee got up and walked towards the refreshment table. Sehun saw her walking over there and quickly excused himself from the conversation with his basketball teammates. Inhee wondered where he was going and turned around. Sehun was heading towards Yoonhee. Her lips curved downwards into a disapproving frown. Yoonhee picked up a plastic cup and filled it with punch. “Enjoying yourself?” A voice asked behind her. Yoonhee turned her head and smiled. “Yeah, actually, I am.”

“I can tell. I hear your laughter all the way at the other end of the table.” Sehun made a face.

Yoonhee laughed. “What can I say? Chanyeol is really funny. The bickering between D.O. and Kai are hilarious to watch also. You didn’t tell me your friends were so fun.” She lightly punched his arm.

“Yeah, they’re comedians all right.” Sehun poured soda into a cup. “Don’t forget whose party you’re at!”

“Oh, I would never dare forget it was your birthday, your highness.” Yoonhee faked a curtsey.

“I change my mind. You’re the comedian.” Sehun stated. They laughed together. Inhee saw that, and her frown grew even deeper.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter