Basketball & Love

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-jg1k39SH8

Boyfriend- Don't Touch My Girl

-----

Both Sehun and Yoonhee became busy. Yoonhee grew busy trying to adjust to her new life as an assistant teacher. It wasn’t easy, but she loved her job. On the other hand, Sehun was busy preparing for the upcoming basketball game against Jamsil High School. He was stressed out because of high expectations that his coach and teammates were putting on him. Everyone was expecting him to lead the team to victory.

After a long day of practice, Sehun finally came home. His coach had demanded that the players go straight home since the game was the next day. Tired and stressed, Sehun arrived at home. “I’m home.” He called.

The person who greeted him wasn’t his mother, but Yoonhee. She stepped out of the kitchen with a surprised look. “You’re coming home now?” Yoonhee glanced at her watch. “It’s nearly ten.”

“Practice ended late.” Sehun mumbled.

Yoonhee noticed his haggard face and frowned slightly. “Are you all right?”

“I’m just tired.” He sighed. “Did you eat?” She asked.

“I’m not hungry.” Sehun shook his head. “You should still eat something. I’ll make you a crepe!” Yoonhee offered.

Sehun stared at her. “Cr...epe?”

“Yeah, come on.” She waved him into the kitchen. Curious, he set his backpack on the floor and went into the kitchen.

“Sit. It won’t take long.” Yoonhee motioned to the table. Sehun sat down and watched her pull out the ingredients.

“Was practice hard?” Yoonhee asked. “It was grueling. The coach wouldn’t give us a break.” Sehun ran his fingers through his hair.

She gave him a sympathetic look. “He really wants you to win.” “We’ve never actually lost.” He shrugged.

“Show-off.” Yoonhee winked. Sehun gave her a small smile.

Yoonhee broke the eggs into the bowl and added salt into it. She mixed it together while humming. Sehun placed his elbows on the table and watched her intently. All his stress seemed to melt away by just being in her glowing presence. After mixing the ingredients together, Yoonhee poured the batter into the skillet. Soon, an appetizing smell filled the air.

“Noona, what is that?” Sehun asked as curiosity overtook him.

“Crepes.” Yoonhee beamed.

*Yeah, and what the hell is that?* He wondered. She placed the finished crepes on a plate and decorated them with caramel, fudge, whipped cream, nuts, and chocolate pieces. “There you go! My favorite midnight snack.” Yoonhee set the plate in front of him and sat across from him. Sehun stared at her. “Try it.” She encouraged. “You’ll like it.”

Yoonhee could have fed him rocks, and he still would have happily consumed them.

Sehun tried the sweet pancakes, and surprise crossed his face. Never had he ate something so sweet and delicious that melted right in his mouth. “Good, huh?” She gave him a knowing look. “I can see why it’s your favorite.” He nodded.

Yoonhee giggled. “Eat a lot, Oh Sehun. Whenever you need strength, let me know. I’ll make you these.”

Sehun stopped eating and gazed at the angel in front of him. She gave him a saintly smile with warm eyes.

“Thanks, noona. I feel a lot better.” Sehun murmured gratefully.

“You’re welcome. It makes me happy to make you happy.” Yoonhee smiled back.

“Will you come see my basketball game tomorrow?” *It will give me a lot of strength knowing that you’re there supporting me.* Sehun hoped.

Yoonhee nodded. “Of course. I wouldn’t miss it for anything.” He grinned, re-energized by her crepes and words.

-----

The locker room was rowdy and busy as the basketball players got ready for the home game. Sehun was already dressed in his basketball jersey and shorts. Seventeen was his lucky number, and it was the number on his uniform. He tried to drown out the loud noises and focused on taking deep breaths. Sehun clasped his hands together and looked straight ahead of him. Hopefully, he would be able to lead the team to victory again.

Of course, teamwork was important. If only Go Kyungpyo wouldn’t try to ruin that for them.

Sehun was about to have a meltdown when he remembered Yoonhee’s words of support. *She’s going to be here watching me. I can’t let her down.* Sehun thought with renewed determination.

“Oh Sehun! Let’s go!” The coach called. “Coming, coach!” Sehun stood up and left to the court with his teammates.

Yoonhee had come right when the doors of the gym had opened. She wanted a good spot to cheer Sehun on. Yoonhee was sitting on the first row with a poster she had made last night. ‘Go Oh Sehun #17! To me, you are #1!’’ She had drawn stars and crescent moons just to make him laugh. The gymnasium erupted with cheers, and Yoonhee craned her neck. *Are the players here?!* She saw both teams coming in through the doors. Her eyes brightened when she saw Sehun walk in. His expression was tense and solid.

Yoonhee waved her arms and called his name.

Sehun stopped abruptly, and his attention was taken away by the goddess calling his name. His eyes rounded, and his heart beat rapidly. *She really came!*

“Whoa! Yoon Yoon noona came!” Chanyeol grinned and waved. “HI, YOON YOON NOONA!” She laughed and waved back.

“Noona, noona!” Kai waved his arms like a crazy person. Yoonhee smiled and waved back.

Chanyeol and Kai went to the bench while Sehun stood there watching her. Yoonhee beamed and pointed to her poster. His eyes drifted downwards. He saw what she had written and got the crescent moon reference. A smile unknowingly spread on his face. “Fighting!” Yoonhee pumped her fist. Sehun laughed and shook his head. He pumped his fist, waved, and went to the bench. He felt a lot lighter than before.

Kyungpyo had witnessed the affectionate interaction between them and smirked. *I knew it.*

“Noona!” Someone called from behind.

Yoonhee looked back to see Baekhyun, Suho, and D.O. “Hello, noona!” They walked over.

“Hello.” Yoonhee smiled. “Can we sit next to you?” Baekhyun asked.

“Sure. I’d love the company.” She nodded. Baekhyun sat next to her, and his friends sat next to him.

“I hope my cousin doesn’t make a mistake and embarrass the family lineage.” D.O. shook his head.

“It’s not Kai you have to worry about, it’s Kyungpyo.” Suho stated. “Right.” D.O. glumly muttered.

“Who is Kyungpyo?” Yoonhee asked.

“Remember the first day you came to our school, noona? There was a guy who was about to punch Sehun?” Baekhyun reminded. Yoonhee nodded. “That’s Kyungpyo.” Baekhyun said.

“The most hot-tempered jerk in the world.” D.O. confirmed.

“He has a grudge against Sehun.” Suho said.

“Why?” Yoonhee asked, wondering why on earth anyone would hate such a sweet guy.

“Isn’t it obvious? Sehun has it all. He’s smart. He’s well-off. He’s popular. He’s good at sports. He’s the best.” D.O. shrugged.

“And Kyungpyo’s hatred for him fired even more when Sehun became the captain of the basketball team.” Baekhyun added.

*Hmm. I knew he was jealous.* Yoonhee thought. Worriedly, she glanced at Sehun and looked at Kyungpyo. Kyungpyo was glowering in Sehun’s direction. *I hope nothing dramatic happens today.* Yoonhee crossed her fingers.

The basketball game officially began. The two team captains met in the center. Sehun h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter