Life as Lovers

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxgvO2jL6C0

Gina & Yoseob- If I Had A Lover

-----

Ever since the kiss on the ferry, Sehun’s and Yoonhee’s relationship had drastically changed. They were more intimate, and they spent a lot of time together. They tried to keep it on the low at home, however, because Mr. and Mrs. Oh had no clue about their couple status yet.

“Bye, mom and dad! Have a good day!” Sehun brightly waved. His parents smiled and waved as the car left the driveway.

Once Sehun was sure that they were gone, he slammed the door shut and dashed up the stairs two at a time. He skidded to a stop in front of Yoonhee’s bedroom door, fixed his hair, and cleared his throat. Then with a stretching smile, he knocked on the door.

“Come in.” Yoonhee called.

Sehun opened the door and walked inside.

Yoonhee looked up from the desk. She saw him, and her face lit up with a pretty smile. His heart fluttered for the hundredth time that day. She tended to bring that kind of reaction out of him. “What are you doing?” He came closer to her. She quickly covered the papers on her desk.

“What is it? Are you hiding love letters from me?” Sehun teased as he bent down and tickled her waist.

Yoonhee squirmed and giggled. She bit her lower lip to suppress her giggles. “No, Sehun! Your parents!”

“Don’t worry. They’re gone.” He said. “They are?” Her eyes widened.

“Yeah. Now let me see what you have under your arms…” Sehun picked them up, but Yoonhee quickly gathered the papers. “No, you can’t see them. I was making your English test for the final.”

His eyes shined. “Then I really want to see!” “No!” She stuffed the test into her drawer and blocked them.

“But, noona…” Sehun pouted. Yoonhee fixed his collar. “I know we’re on that kind of terms, but I’m a fair woman. No matter how irresistible your kisses are, I cannot let you cheat on the exam.”

Sehun grinned. My kisses are irresistible?” “Does that make you happy?” Yoonhee teased.

“Yes, it does…” He murmured, lowered his head, and kissed her lips. She smiled against his lips, pecked the corner of his mouth, and pulled back. “So, what are our plans for today? I’m sure you’ve thought of something for us to do today. That’s why you gave your parents the tickets to the restaurant in Kangnam.”

“You know me so well.” Sehun smiled, admiring his smart girlfriend. He stepped back and held out his hand. “Let’s go on another date.”

“I’m ready.” Yoonhee chuckled and took his hand.

They took the bus to Hankang, which was turning out to be their favorite date spot. This time, they rented bicycles and raced each other.

“Slowpoke!” Yoonhee giggled. “What?! I’ll get you!” Sehun pretended to be furious and pedaled towards her.

Shrieking with laughter, she sped up. Smiling, he slowed down and glided along her side. *This has got to be the best year of my life. She is the highlight of my senior year. God, I love her.*

“Hurry up, Oh Sehun! Let’s go get ice cream!” Yoonhee called. “Coming!” Sehun caught up with her.

After eating dukkbokki at their favorite restaurant (the owner was thrilled to know they were a couple now), they headed home hand-in-hand while finishing their melon bars. When they reached their gate, a voice next door barked, “YOON YOON NOONA IS STILL MINE!”

Sehun took a step towards Chanyeol’s house. “Aish, that jerk-“

Yoonhee laughed and caught his arm. “Enough. Leave Chan Chan alone.”

Sehun gawked at her, feeling betrayed. “Noona!”

“Bye, Chan Chan!” Yoonhee waved and stepped inside the gate.

“BYE, YOON YOON NOONA!” Chanyeol beamed and formed a heart with his arms.

Sehun shot him a look. *I’m watching you.* He quickly jogged into the house.

“Noona!” Sehun called.

“In my room!” She replied. He raced up the steps and entered her room.

Yoonhee looked through the drawers for her comfortable shirt. Sehun slyly stepped up to her. “What are you looking for? Maybe I can help you…” His fingers inched towards the drawer where the English test was hiding. Yoonhee slapped his hand away. “Ow!” Sehun howled.

“No. Bad boy.” She wagged her finger. “Why?! I’m your boyfriend!” He wailed.

“You’re still my student.” Yoonhee shrugged. Sehun pouted. He put his hands in his pockets and nudged her side. “Come on. At least give me a hint. Please?” “Nope!” Yoonhee refused.

“Just one tiny hint~” He tickled her sides. “No! Stop!” She shrieked with laughter and squirmed against his nimble fingers.

Sehun smiled against her hair, ducked his head, and planted a kiss on her neck.

“Yoonhee?” The door flung open.

Sehun was quickly shoved aside. He grabbed a random book on her desk and buried his red face in it.

Yoonhee whirled around with a weak smile. “A-Ahjumma…w-what are you doing home? I thought you were eating lunch.” Her eyes flitted towards Sehun in panic mode. *Did she see us?!*

“We finished and came home.” Mrs. Oh smiled. It was obvious she had had seen nothing. Yoonhee sighed in relief.

Mrs. Oh looked at Sehun in the corner and did a double take. “Oh Sehun. What are you doing in Yoonhee’s room?”

“Huh?! Oh! I, um, wanted to borrow a book…?” He chuckled desperately.

Mrs. Oh squinted at the title of the book. “Feminism: The Woman’s World. Now why would you want to read something like that? Especially when it seems to be in English?”

Sehun flushed hotly. *Wrong book!* “I, er, have to go. I…left my piggy bank open.” He dashed out of the room.

“Silly boy.” Mrs. Oh chuckled. “Can you do me a favor, Yoonhee, and go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter