Miss Kim

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qP1PlTsIcA

Mighty Mouth- Love Class

-----

On Monday, Sehun’s alarm woke him up punctually for school. Unlike the weekends, his eyes shot open, and he became wide alert immediately. Sehun climbed out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to wash. He halted abruptly when he realized Yoonhee could come out of her room any second.

*What if she’s using the bathroom?* Sehun wondered. Tentatively, he walked towards the door of the bathroom and gently knocked on it. “Noona, are you in there? Noona.”

“Yoonhee left.” His mother’s voice startled him. Sehun stared at her. “What do you mean noona left?”

“She got ready at dawn and left for school about half an hour ago.” Mrs. Oh set the laundry basket on the floor and winked. “She’s even more diligent than you on school days.” She grabbed Sehun’s underclothes and took them into his room. Sehun scratched his head in puzzlement. *Noona is an early bird.* He didn’t know whether to be awed or afraid.

Sehun shrugged and entered the bathroom. After washing, wearing his black, white, and yellow uniform, and clasping his black watch on his wrist, he grasped his backpack and jogged down the stairs.

“Have a muffin before you go!” Mrs. Oh called.

“Not hungry! Bye, mom!” Sehun left.

Mrs. Oh clucked her tongue in disapproval. “He never eats breakfast.”

Sehun sprinted outside and met up with Chanyeol. Chanyeol grinned and held out his hand. “Right on time.” Sehun grinned back and slapped him a hi-five. They walked to school and eventually met up with D.O. and Kai. The four of them entered to school and was overwhelmed with students trying to receive their attention.

“Hey, Kai!”

“Yo, Chanyeol!”

“Kyungsoo oppa! Can you help us with our homework?”

“Good morning, Sehun!”

They politely greeted their classmates and went up to the second floor. The boys separated to their lockers. Kai and Sehun had their lockers next to each other. They laughed and joked while taking out their textbooks.

“Hey.” Baekhyun and Suho came over.

“How did the council meeting go?” Sehun asked.

“Smoothly.” Suho smiled.

Chanyeol and D.O. joined the crowd. The six of them talked, laughed, and joked until the bell rang for class.

“Later.” Chanyeol saluted to the three smartest boys. D.O., Baekhyun, and Suho nodded back. Together, they left to the upper division class, which was filled with the smartest seniors of Seoul High School. Chanyeol, Sehun, and Kai headed to their homeroom on the third floor. They entered the classroom and sat at their usual spots.

While talking, a hand settled on Sehun’s shoulder. He stopped chatting and looked up. Inhee smiled coyly down at him. “Did you have a good weekend?”

“Yes. Did you?” Sehun asked. Inhee pouted. “I’m sad. You bailed out on me, and you still had a good weekend.”

*Bailed on Inhee?!* Chanyeol gaped at Sehun.

Sehun ignored his incredulous stare and smiled at Inhee. “I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you another day.”

“You better, mister.” Inhee poked his shoulder, winked, and sauntered back to her desk with her hips swaying side to side.

“Dude! You bailed out on THE Moon Inhee?! Why would you do that?!” Chanyeol asked.

Sehun rolled his eyes. “I had something else to do.”

“Like what?” Then Chanyeol gasped so loudly that Sehun thought he would die from in too much oxygen at once. “That hot chick I saw at your house?!”

Kai’s head popped into the conversation out of nowhere. “What hot chick?”

Sehun pushed his head away and gave Chanyeol a look. “There is no hot chick at my house.”

“Don’t tell me I saw things! I know a hot chick when I see one, and I saw one at your house!” Chanyeol pointed out.

“What hot chick?” Kai blinked.

Fortunately for Sehun, their homeroom teacher had entered the room. Sehun cleared his throat and faced forward. He felt Chanyeol’s gaze boring into his skull. “We are not done discussing this.”

Sehun groaned inwardly. *Great. He won’t stop bothering me until I tell him about Yoonhee noona.*

The day passed by. Sehun sat through math, language arts, and history. Break came, and he met up with his friends and flirted with a couple cute junior girls. After break, the six popular boys headed towards English, which was one of the two classes they actually had together. They sat down and chatted loudly in the back.

“Can you guys me any freaking louder?” A grumpy voice sneered.

The boys stopped and turned their heads to see Kyungpyo and his friends.

“We’re just enjoying a conversation, Kyungpyo.” Suho calmly stated.

“Yeah, well you’re not the only ones in the room. Not everyone wants to hear your annoying voices talk about useless topics.” He sneered.

“What did you say?!” Chanyeol stood up, fuming. His hands balled into angry fists.

“Stop it, Chanyeol.” Sehun gripped onto his wrist with his eyes steadily on Kyungpyo. “Sit down. If you get into a fight, coach won’t be happy.” Chanyeol reluctantly sat back down but continued to glower at Kyungpyo.

The six of them carried on their conversation.

“AISH!” Kyungpyo slapped his notebook down on the desk and stood up with a harsh glare. “Yah! Didn’t I tell you to shut up?!”

Chanyeol stood up with a menacing glower. “Like we’ll listen to you.”

“What’s your problem, Go Kyungpyo?” Kai asked. “I know you’re jealous that Sehun made the basketball captain this year, but you don’t have to take it out on us every single day like a poor sport.”

“What?!” Kyungpyo sneered heatedly and walked towards him.

Sehun stood up and blocked him from approaching Kai. “That’s enough.”

“Get your hand off of me!” Kyungpyo slapped his hand away.

Chanyeol tensed and crouched forward. Sehun blinked a couple times in surprise then pleasantly smiled. “Fine. I’m sorry I touched you, but you were getting on our nerves. Now, why don’t you walk back to your seat and not cause any more trouble?”

“Why the hell should I listen to you?!” Kyungpyo snapped.

Sehun’s smile slipped right off, and there were icicles in his words. “Because you’re making a fool of yourself right now. Look around you, Go Kyungpyo. Every single pair of eyes in this room is focused on you.” He glanced around, and sure enough, everyone was gaping at him. *Damn it.* Kyungpyo clenched his fists.

“So don’t be a petty jerk and sit down.” Sehun growled.

“WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!” Kyungpyo exploded. He grabbed Sehun’s collar and raised his fist.

The girls gasped, and murmurs echoed the room.

“Sehun!” His friends got up, while Kyungpyo’s friends also stood up.

Before Kyungpyo could lay a hand on him, the door opened. “What is this?!” Mr. Jin asked, aghast.

Sehun turned his head to see the English teacher. Behind him was, to his dismay, Yoonhee. She was giving him a cautious look with a confused expression. *What’s going on? Did Sehun get into a fight?* “Go Kyungpyo! Release Sehun at once!” Mr. Jin ordered. Kyungpyo gritted his teeth and shoved Sehun away. Sehun fixed his uniform with a red face. He was mortified because Yoonhee saw him in such a position. *I hope she doesn’t think I’m the type to cause a ruckus. I was speaking with words, but that a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter