Jealousy

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gumEzK2VuoE

Beige ft. Ryeowook- When Falling in Love with a Friend

-----

“Good morning, Miss Kim!” The students called as they passed by.

Yoonhee tried to look over the stack of books to greet her students. “Good morning!” *These books are so heavy. I should have only carried a few at a time.* “Wah!” She yelped as the stack of books dangerously swayed. Before the books could topple over, two arms reached out and steadied them.

“Thank you so much-“ Yoonhee turned and met eyes with Sehun. “Oh Sehun!”

“Where are you taking all these?” He asked. “To the library.” She answered.

“I’ll help you.” Sehun took more than half the books. “But-“ Too late. He was already walking away.

*Sehun is so…strong.* Smiling, Yoonhee ran to catch up with him.

Several hours later, it was time for English class. Students streamed into the classroom. Yoonhee greeted everyone and wrote today’s assignment on the board.

“Miss Kim!” Someone whispered. She turned her head to see Sehun and his friends.

Chanyeol excitedly waved. Yoonhee smiled and waved back. “Welcome to class. Go ahead and take your seats.”

Chanyeol beamed and nodded. “I did my homework!”

Sehun rolled his eyes and shoved him impatiently, “Go.”

Chanyeol made a face, sweetly smiled at Yoonhee, and pranced off to his seat.

Yoonhee chuckled and met eyes with Sehun. He gave her a meaningful smile that was just meant for her before heading to his seat.

After a long English lesson about verbs, the bell rang for the next class. “Make sure you do your homework and turn it in next week please!” Yoonhee reminded. “Neh~” The students bowed and rushed to their next class. Yoonhee began to wipe the board clean. She rose on her toes to wipe the top. A hand easily reached out, took the eraser from her, and cleaned the top of the board. She turned her head to see Sehun helping her again.

“You’re like my guardian angel.” Yoonhee chuckled. Sehun set the eraser on the ledge with a smile. “Can you help me with my English homework tonight?”

Yoonhee crossed her arms and clucked her tongue, “That’s cheating!”

“No, that’s called using your resources. Your room is right across mine. It seems like a waste not to use that golden opportunity.” Sehun shrugged.

“Go to class.” She turned him around and pushed him towards the door. He spun around, catching her off guard.

Sehun searched her eyes with a small smile. “I’ll see you later, noona.” With a slow wink, he walked away.

A beat later, she called out, “That’s Miss Kim!”

“Not for me. You’ll always be my noona.” Sehun said without looking back.

Yoonhee made a face but soon giggled after that. *Ah, Oh Sehun. You are a funny boy.* She picked up her stuff and left the classroom.

--------

Kiwoo came into the teacher’s lounge with two cups of hot coffee. However, he was surprised to find his lunch buddy was gone. *Where did she go?* He blinked in wonder.

Sehun wasn’t feeling very hungry. After chowing down on a protein bar, he went to practice his basketball skills. Sehun deftly dribbled the ball across the courts, pretending to dodge his opponents. He spun around, jumped up, and flicked his wrist. The ball easily swept into the net. “Yes!” Sehun pumped his fist.

“Good job!” Someone clapped.

*Huh?!* He looked up to see Yoonhee smiling down at him.

“Noona!” Sehun shouted, pleasantly surprised. It had been a while since she had come to visit him during lunch. He forgot all about the basketball and scrambled up the bleachers to meet her. “What are you doing here?” Sehun asked, breathless from excitement.

“I came to see you, of course.” Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter