The Final Game

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0c2dDhJ9jo

Byul & Shorry- Reminds me of you

-----

It was the day of the final basketball tournament. The winner today would take the trophy home.

The game was held at the rival team’s school.

As soon as Kris’s car parked in the lot of Nowon High School, Yoonhee shot out of the car. “Come on, guys! We have to find our seats!” She gleefully sprinted towards the entrance of the gym.

Kris and Gina stepped out of the car. Kris sighed and slipped his sunglasses off. “I can’t believe we’re wasting our time at an immature high school basketball game on our last day here.” “I know. We should be clubbing right now.” Gina sniffled as she touched her swollen cheeks.

He walked past her. “No comment.” “Hey! Wait for me!” She squealed.

The three of entered the large gymnasium and sat at the bleachers. Yoonhee whipped out her cell phone and texted Sehun immediately. ‘Kris, Gina, and I are here to cheer you on. Fighting, Oh Sehun! You can do it!’

Sehun looked at the message from Yoonhee and smiled. “Why are you smiling so widely? Let me see.” Kai tried to take a peek, but Sehun put his phone away. “Aww. Loser.” Kai frowned. Sehun lightly punched his arm. “Let’s go get that trophy.” Grinning, Kai followed him. “Wait for me!” Chanyeol slammed his locker shut and dashed after them.

“Noona!” Three voices called from behind. Yoonhee glanced back to see the three geniuses waving with a painted banner. She laughed and waved back. “Nice banner!” She hollered.

“I did it!” D.O. smiled proudly. “I helped, too.” Baekhyun pouted.

Yoonhee laughed, waved again, and faced forward.

“Quite the popular noona, aren’t you?” Kris teased.

“No one can deny Zoey Kim’s beauty.” Gina winked at her. Yoonhee beamed widely and blew her a kiss. Kris pretended to catch it and put it to his heart. Gina scowled at him. “That was my kiss.” Kris kissed his closed fist and blew the kiss towards her. “Ugh. Now it’s all contaminated!” Gina pretended to shoo flies away. Yoonhee laughed loudly while Kris smirked and shook his head.

The gymnasium suddenly burst into cheers. Yoonhee stopped laughing and looked up with wide eyes. The players were entering the gym. She stood up to get a better view. *Where is Sehun?! I can’t see him anywhere!* “Need help?” Before she knew it, she was being held up in the air by Kris. “I found him!” Yoonhee shrieked with glee. “Good.” Kris put her back down and brushed imaginary dirt off his leather jacket. “Weakling.” Gina snickered. He shot her a look to zip it.

Sehun looked around the many faces. *Where is noona? I don’t see her anywhere.*

“Sehun!” Kiwoo called. *Oh well. I’ll have to find her later.* Sehun sprinted towards his coach.

“Park Chanyeol!” A voice shouted. His ears perked up at her voice, and he spun around. Inhee waved his handkerchief in the air. Chanyeol stared at her in awe. “Fighting!” She pumped her fist. His lips stretched all the way to his ears.

“What are you so happy about?” Kai questioned. “Your face.” Chanyeol walked away.

“What? That doesn’t even make sense!” Kai huffed.

After a brief prep talk, the game began. The team captains met in the center. Nowon’s team captain was several inches shorter than Sehun, but he made up for it with bulk and muscle. “Ready?” The referee asked. They firmly nodded. “Set.” Bodies stiffened. Sehun’s jaw remained set, and he wrapped his fingers into a tight fist. “GO!” The referee bellowed. The ball was thrown into the air. Sehun used his height to his advantage and shoved the ball. “Chanyeol!”

“Got it!” The giant basketball player grabbed the ball and dribbled it towards the hoop. Before a player from the opposite team could steal the ball, Chanyeol threw it to one of his teammates. They expertly dribbled it towards the net and jumped up. Woosh! Out of nowhere, a Nowon player grabbed the ball. “What the-?!” The Seoul High players gawked at him in shock. *Where did he come from?!* Chanyeol wondered.

Sehun shouted orders, “GET THE BALL! KAI, TO YOUR LEFT!”

Kai swiftly charged to the left and stole the ball. As soon as he grabbed the ball, Nowon’s team captain seized the ball without mercy. Sehun gritted his teeth and raced towards him. He could tell this wasn’t going to be an easy game. The game continued for a while without anyone scoring. They were evenly matched.

“Score already!” Gina shouted.

Yoonhee clasped her hands together in prayer. *Please let Sehun score! This tournament means a lot to him! Seoul High has to win!*

Chanyeol stole the ball and quickly advanced towards the hoop. “Yes! Yes!” Seoul High viewers screamed. “Go Chanyeol!” Inhee loudly cheered. Chanyeol was about to jump up, but he collided into a Nowon player. “Oh!” Everyone groaned and flinched as he landed on the ground. Inhee sat up in alert. “Chanyeol!” She gasped loudly and hastened onto the floor.

The referee blew his whistle and ran over. Sehun ran over. “Chanyeol, you all right?!” He held out his hand.

Chanyeol took it, and Sehun raised him up.

“My bad.” The Nowon player didn’t seem guilty at all. Chanyeol shot him a nasty glare. *He did that on purpose.*

“I think you need to apologize.” Sehun coldly said. “Don’t get so worked up over it. It’s just an accident.” The player snickered.

“You still hurt him.” Sehun sneered. Someone clasped his shoulder and steadied him. Sehun looked back to see Kiwoo. His eyes were hard, but they weren’t focused on Sehun. “What is going on here?” Kiwoo growled. “Look, it was just an accident. He tripped over me. That’s all.” The player shrugged.

“I DID NOT! YOU BUMPED INTO ME ON PURPOSE!” Chanyeol furiously yelled.

“Calm your down, big boy.” The Nowon player growled.

“What?!” Chanyeol hissed. The red-faced Nowon Coach came over and roared, “WHY AREN’T WE CONTINUING THE GAME?!”

“There was an accident involving these two players. Your student should apologize to my student for his unfair demeanor.” Kiwoo calmly, but heatedly, spoke.

The Nowon Coach turned purple in the face. “MY PLAYER DOES NOT HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR SOMETHING HE DIDN’T DO!”

The coaches argued with each other while the basketball players glared spitefully at each other.

“Whatever, man. This doesn’t have to be a big deal.” The Nowon player spat and made his way back to the court.

“But you made a foul, so you have to take responsibility.” Inhee sourly stated. The player froze and stared her way.

“Frankly, I think you need to be taken out of the game. You were playing unfair! Coward!” Inhee accused. He grew furious and stormed towards her. He shoved her shoulder, and she flinched at the impact. “Who the hell do you think you are, ?!” The player hissed menacingly. “You need to go back to your seat and just shut the hell up.” He reached out to push her again, but someone grabbed his wrist.

“Ow! !” The player screeched in pain.

Chanyeol intensely glared at him as he spoke darkly. “Don’t lay a hand on her.”

“LOOK WHAT HE’S DOING! HELP!” The player yelled.

The referee looked up from the spew between the coaches. Eyes wide, he raced over while blowing his whistle. “There are no hurting players on the court! Foul for you, number 9 Park Chanyeol! You are out!”

“WHAT?!” Everyone went crazy. “That isn’t fair.” Kiwoo growled ferociously. “Their team hurt our player first!”

“Rules are rules! Now continue the game!” The referee walked away before Kiwoo could argue some more.

The Nowon coach smirked in satisfaction and walked back to his side. *Filthy man. I can’t believe he’s a coach.* Kiwoo shook his head. Sadly, he gazed at Chanyeol. “I’m sorry, Chanyeol. I’ll have to replace you.” Chanyeol lowered his head in disappointment. “No!” Inhee gasped. Kiwoo looked at the players on the bench. They all perked up excitedly. “Go Kyungpyo.” Kiwoo called.

Kyungpyo straightened u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter