What I feel is love, too

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu9BGv6DNc8

Cho Eun- Good Person

-----

“Hi, Miss Kim!” Students bowed respectfully as they whizzed past her towards the cafeteria to eat their lunches.

Yoonhee smiled and nodded back. She entered the teacher’s lounge with her potato salad and tuna sandwich. Yoonhee went to the back table and spread out her lunch.

As predicted, Kiwoo came with coffee.

“Thank you for the coffee. Again.” Yoonhee gave him a look but smiled. “Here. You can have half of my sandwich.”

“How altruistic you are. I will never forget this kindness.” Kiwoo bowed.

Yoonhee laughed and shook her head. She took a bite of her half of the sandwich and sipped the hot coffee. Her phone rang, and she checked the caller ID. With a smile, she answered in English, “Hello, handsome.”

“Hi, love. Are you at school?” Kris asked.

“Of course. I am working hard to earn my living.” Yoonhee chuckled. “Where are you?”

“At your school.” Kris replied promptly. She stopped eating, and her eyes widened. “My school?!” Kiwoo looked up and blinked.

Kris bent over and peered at himself in the side mirror of his car. He fixed his hair and pushed his sunglasses up.

“Kris!” His best friend called. He straightened up and turned around. Once he caught sight of her, his lips quirked upwards into a wide grin, and he waved.

Yoonhee ran over. “What-are-you-doing-here?” She asked breathlessly.

“Why else? I came to see you.” Kris lightly touched her cheek. He pulled his sunglasses off, stepped back, and looked her up and down. “Damn. Are teachers allowed to be this y?”

Laughing, Yoonhee lightly whacked his arm. “Kris, you’re so funny. I can always count on you to brighten up my day.” He grinned and fixed his blazer. “I am extraordinary, aren’t I?” “Very.” She linked her arm through his. “Come on. I’ll give you a special tour.”

They walked around the school while she pointed out all the rooms.

“Where is Gina? Why didn’t she come with you?” Yoonhee asked. “She’s on a date.” Kris replied.

She came to an abrupt stop and stared up at him. “Date?! What…but how?!” He shrugged. “That’s Gina. She can get a date just like that.” He snapped his fingers to emphasize his point.

“Wow…” Yoonhee beamed up at him. “What about you? Why aren’t you out on a date this lovely afternoon?”

Kris ducked his head down to meet her face and gently tapped her nose. “Because I have something better to do, and that is to visit my other third.” Yoonhee laughed. He called her and Gina his thirds because 1/3+1/3+1/3=1.

“Such a flirt.” Yoonhee pushed his arm with her shoulder.

“But I’m glad you came.” Kris laughed, wrapped his arm around her shoulder, and led her down the trail.

It was almost time for lunch to end, so Kris walked Yoonhee to her office. A lot of girls stared as he walked by. “Oh my gosh! Is that Miss Kim’s boyfriend?! He’s so good-looking!” “I still have a way with high school girls. These good looks never fade, do they?” Kris sighed, pretending to be bothered. Yoonhee laughed and shook her head. “Tell Gina that I’ll meet you guys for lunch this weekend.”

“Will do.” Kris bent down, kissed her cheek, and waved, “Bye, Zoey.”

“Bye, Kris~” Yoonhee waved and went inside.

Kris pulled his shades out of his blazer and moved forward. He stopped and turned his head to see a few senior girls eyeing him. They gasped when they met his fiery gaze. “Hey.” Kris slowly winked. “Omo!” They put their hands against their hearts. With a smile, he put his sunglasses on and walked away.

“Did you see that?! He winked at me!”

“No! He winked at me!”

“He was obviously winking at me!” The girls bickered.

Kris started down the stairway.

“Kris.” Someone called from above. He stopped and looked upward. “Oh. Kiwoo.”

Five minutes later, the two males were standing by the window with cups of vending machine coffee in their hands.

“You came to see Yoonhee.” Kiwoo stated. “No one else.” Kris confirmed.

“I’m upset. What about me? I thought we were friends.” Kiwoo joked. Kris waved his finger. “Nuh-uh. We’re basketball rivalries. That’s what we are.”

Kiwoo chuckled and lightly punched his arm. Kris smiled and sipped his coffee. He glanced towards Kiwoo and cleared his throat. “So…how are you lately?” “I’m pretty good. Very good, actually.” Kiwoo smiled, and Kris knew the reason for his smile was Yoonhee.

At that moment, Sehun was coming down the staircase. He came to a halt when he saw Kiwoo and another tall male conversing. Sehun recognized the other man as Yoonhee’s American friend Kris. *What is he doing here? Is he close to my coach?* He headed back upstairs. “I heard you confessed to Yoonhee.” Kris said. Sehun froze. His eyes widened, and his heart stopped beating. *I heard something wrong. I thought Kris said Coach Lee confessed to Yoonhee noona. That can’t be right.*

“That’s right. I did.” Kiwoo softly mumbled. Sehun turned around with wide eyes. *No. That can’t be true.*

Kiwoo looked Kris straight in the eye. “I love her, Kris. I’m in love with Yoonhee.”

Sehun almost collapsed and stumbled forward. He gripped the ledge so tightly that his knuckles turned pale. *Coach Lee…is in love with Yoonhee noona? No…no…no…*

“When you told Yoonhee that…how did she react?” Kris softly asked.

Kiwoo looked away. “She asked me to give her time.”

Sehun’s eyes grew so wide that they almost popped out. *What?! She asked for time?! She didn’t reject him?! Does Yoonhee noona have feelings for Coach Lee also?*

“Part of me feels like she is willing to love me back. Another part of me feels like she’s becoming distant from me.” Kiwoo sighed. “I remember how we were so close in America. I want to go back to that time. I shouldn’t have waited. I should have told her my feelings clearly back then.” He shook his head in regret.

Kris squeezed his shoulder. “We all make mistakes. If Yoonhee wants time, then give her some time. She’s a wise girl. Sooner or later, she’ll let you know what she thinks.” *But if she wants to go to someone else, I hope you’ll have a big enough heart to let her go.*

The school bell rang. “I should go. It was nice talking to you. Call me before you leave. We can go get a drink.” Kiwoo clapped him on the shoulder and walked away.

Kris was about to put his shades back on but stopped. He felt a strange presence behind. Kris spun around and looked upwards. No one was there though. A few girls ran past him, but that was about it. *Hmm.* Kris wore his sunglasses and traipsed out of the school.

Sehun leaned against the wall of the bathroom. He bent over and clutched onto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter