Being with Sehun

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVVqXvMZKYs

As One- White Love Story

-----

After dinner, Mr. and Mrs. Oh went to see a musical that was playing at the resort’s theater.

Sehun was disappointed when Yoonhee didn’t ask him to hang out. Instead, she had said farewell pretty easily and had gone to her room.

Sehun paced around in his hotel room. His steps were uneasy and clumsy. *What if noona lied to me? What if she’s actually going to meet that Ravioli guy?!* He came to an abrupt halt as panic seized his heart. “No…no…noona wouldn’t lie to me.” Sehun spoke out loud and shook his head in denial. He jerked his head up with wide eyes. *But what if she really did go out with him! Or any other guy?!* He could imagine her partying with college guys who she didn’t call ‘kid’ and looked down upon.

“Damn.” Sehun whispered. He hated the way he felt so insecure about her when he had never lacked confidence about anything.

Sehun grabbed his room key and darted out of his room. He walked across the lobby and made the way to Yoonhee’s side of the hotel. Anxiously, he his bottom lip and waited as the elevator took him to her floor. The doors opened with a soft ping, and he quickly walked out. Sehun saw her hotel room and stopped in front of it. He reached up to knock, thought twice about it, and leaned in. He pressed his ear against the door and listened keenly. He couldn’t hear anything on the other side.

The elevator doors opened, and a couple stepped out. They gave him a queer look as they passed by.

Sehun flushed in embarrassment and quickly stepped away from the door. He rubbed the back of his neck and pretended to be fascinated by the plain patters on the ceiling.

“Strange kid.” The couple muttered and entered their hotel room.

*Oh my gosh. That was freaking mortifying. What the hell am I doing? I’m Oh Seun, star basketball player. So why the heck am I spying on noona’s hotel room like a creepy ert? Gosh, get a grip of yourself.* Sehun shook his head and turned to go.

At that moment, the door to Yoonhee’s hotel room opened. When she saw him, her eyes turned bigger. “Oh Sehun?”

Sehun spun around, and his eyes widened. *. Caught.*

“What are you doing here? In front of my room?” Yoonhee asked.

*Spying on you and trying to prevent you from hanging out with that creepy snowboarder.* Sehun thought. He glanced around nervously. He hadn’t planned to be caught by her. “I…er…I…”

Yoonhee blinked at him for several seconds then smiled warmly. “Babo-ya. Do you know how many times I called you?”

“You…did?” Sehun blinked. He realized he hadn’t brought his phone with him.

“Yes. I called your phone and even called your room.” Yoonhee walked up to him with her arms crossed. “Are you avoiding me?”

* I was doing anything but that.* “ Sehun thought. “Why did you call me?”

“I was wondering if you wanted to go out. I felt stuffy being cooped up in my room, and there’s nothing really good on TV.” Yoonhee s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter