Graduation

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogUtMyhsz8A

Yoseob & Eunji- Love Day

-----

Yoonhee gazed at the envelope that was addressed to NYU, her alma mater. Taking a deep breath, her gaze shifted to the mailbox in front of her. *To send it or not to send it. It’s my future. I have to do what I have to do.* With a deep breath, she pushed it into the slot. Now she couldn’t do anything about it. *I made the right decision.* Yoonhee nodded to herself.

“Noona!” She heard her boyfriend call. A long arm wrapped around her shoulder, and she recognized him by his boyish scent.

“What are you doing standing here?” Sehun asked.

“I had mail to send.” Yoonhee smiled.

“Why didn’t you wait for me after school?” He pouted. “Sorry, I had something to do.” She chuckled.

“Do you want to get ice cream? My treat.” Sehun smiled. “How can I reject that tempting offer?” Yoonhee chuckled and slipped her arm through his. “Lead the way.”

Sehun smiled and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips before leading her to the nearest market.

----

Yoonhee showed up to the auditorium with flowers and balloons. Today was the day that Sehun would finally graduate from Seoul High School. It had also been her last day as an assistant teacher at the school.

“Hi, teacher!” Students who recognized her waved. Yoonhee smiled and waved back. She would miss each and every one of her students.

“Yoonhee!” A voice called. She turned around and smiled cordially, “Hi, sunbae.”

Grinning, Kiwoo held out his hand. “Congratulations. You survived your first year as an assistant teacher.”

“Thanks.” Yoonhee chuckled and shook his hand.

“So what do you plan on doing now? Move out with Sehun?” He asked. She shook her head with a smile. “I don’t know yet. I’ll just go…wherever destiny takes me.”

“Well wherever you’re destined to go, I wish you success. You deserve it.” Kiwoo smiled genuinely.

“Thanks, sunbae.” Yoonhee gratefully said.

“I’ll catch up with you later.” Kiwoo squeezed her arm and jogged off to meet the principal.

Yoonhee sat in the bleacher near the top. She prepared her digital camera and texted Gina and Kris the big news. ‘Tell him I said congratulations! XOXO –Gina.’ ‘Tell him to go make lots of money now.- Kris.’ Yoonhee chuckled and shook her head at her friends’ responses.

“Yoonhee!” Mr. and Mrs. Oh hurried over. She smiled and made room for them.

“Thank goodness you came early! It’s so hard to find parking.” Mrs. Oh shook her head and sat next to her. “You came just on time.” Yoonhee smiled. “Aww, you brought flowers and balloons for my big boy.” Mrs. Oh beamed. “I told you we didn’t have to get any!” Mr. Oh glumly looked at the smiley face balloon and bouquet of sunflowers he was holding. “Nice taste.” Yoonhee complimented with a chuckle.

The principal came up to the stadium and checked to make sure the sounds were working. When everything was working perfectly, the ceremony began. After several speeches made my staff and classmates, the diplomas were handed out. Yoonhee waited in anticipation for her boyfriend’s name to be called.

“Park Chanyeol.” The principal called.

“YEAH! GO YEOL!” His friends yelled loudly. Yoonhee also applauded loudly.

Grinning, Chanyeol hopped onto the stage. He bowed and accepted the diploma. Before leaving the stage, Chanyeol walked up to the mic and spoke, “Er, I now date girls from my own school.” The staff gave him puzzled looks while the audience cracked up. “YES! Did you hear that?! Park Chanyeol is available!” The girls squealed as if their dreams came true. Chanyeol came back to the mic. His eyes danced around the room. “Namely Moon Inhee.” Her eyes rounded as fell open.

“Omo! Did you hear that?!” “Did Park Chanyeol just confess?!” “Aww! Moon Inhee is so lucky!”

The audience buzzed with gossip.

“Did you hear that, Inhee?! Chanyeol likes you!” Her friends giggled. Inhee closed and blushed red. She met eyes with Chanyeol who grinned. Shyly, she smiled back.

“You dog! I knew you liked Inhee!” Suho ruffled his hair with a happy grin.

“What happened to bros before hoes?” Sehun teased.

Chanyeol sheepishly ducked his head. “Sorry, man.”

Sehun laughed. “Just kidding. I’m happy for you, really.”

Chanyeol grinned, thrilled to have his best friend’s approval.

“Oh Sehun.” The principal called.

“GO CAPTAIN!” The basketball team cheered. Sehun laughed and walked up to the stage. Kiwoo handed him his diploma. “Good job.” He mouthed. “Thanks, Coach.” Sehun bowed. He looked to the audience and raised his diploma. Yoonhee tried to snap as many pictures as she could. When the last name was called, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter