The Perfect Moment

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCM1X-AEGpI&feature=related

Yunjung- Drawing You
----

Sehun slept until ten in the morning, until his mom finally woke him up. Groggily, he came downstairs and sat in front of his breakfast. He noticed that another set of rice and soup had been set across from him. *Noona.* Sehun sat up keenly. “Did Yoonhee noona go jogging this morning?”

“I didn’t see her this morning actually.” Mrs. Oh stated.

*Of course not. She has a black eye. I wonder if she’s okay. Maybe I should check up on her.* Sehun was about to get up when Yoonhee entered the kitchen. His jaw dropped open in shock. Mrs. Oh gasped loudly in astonishment. “Yoonhee! What happened to you?!” Her black eye had turned worse. It had engorged to twice its size overnight, and the colors were an ugly mix of black, purple, and blue.

Yoonhee sheepishly covered half her face. “I got in a little accident with a ball…no big deal…”

“What do you mean no big deal?! Let me look at that!” Mrs. Oh ran over, cupped her face, and peered at the wound. She clucked her tongue in disapproval. “This doesn’t look good at all. Your parents would be ashamed of me for taking care of their precious daughter this way.”

Yoonhee saw Sehun’s face fell. She could see guilt and shame written all over his face. Yoonhee quickly shook her head with a meek smile. “I’m really all right, ahjumma. With a little ice, the swelling will go down in no time.”

“I don’t think so. I know a friend who had a black eye like you once, and she almost lost her vision.” Mrs. Oh stated.

Sehun choked back a breath as knots of fear coiled in his stomach. *L-lost her vision?! Oh no! What if something happens to noona’s eyes?! It’ll be all my fault!*

“You better get that checked out by an ophthalmologist.” Mrs. Oh checked her watch with a deeper frown. “My meeting is in an hour though.”

“I can go myself.” Yoonhee assured.

“All right. You better go though! Give me the doctor’s note as proof.” Mrs. Oh grabbed her purse and keys and left.

Yoonhee sighed and sat at the table. Sehun continued to stare at her.

She looked up with a sad pout. “That hideous, huh?” He shook his head, a little too hastily, “No, noona.”

“Liar. I’m an eyesore.” Yoonhee mumbled. “No, really. You don’t look that bad.” Sehun fibbed.

Yoonhee gave him a half-hearted smile. “Thanks for the effort to make me feel better. You’re the only one I can count on.” She ate her breakfast. He picked up his spoon and joined her. After Yoonhee cleaned the dishes, she went up to her room and got ready to visit the doctor.

----

Finished preparing, Yoonhee left her room. She was surprised to see Sehun waiting by the front door.

“Are you going somewhere?” Yoonhee asked. “I’m going with you to the doctor’s.” Sehun said.

“You don’t have to come. I’ll let ahjumma know that I can go alone, so you can take care of your own business-“

“My mom didn’t say anything. I just want to come. I’m partially responsible for your black eye anyways.” He stated.

Her shoulders drooped. “Sehun…

” “Come on.” Sehun left the house. Yoonhee sighed, locked the door, and followed him to the bus stop. People were staring at her and whispering about her horrible black eye. Yoonhee’s cheeks grew warm, and she became mortified. *I forgot to bring my sunglasses. What do I do?!*

A hand came over her left eye, but it wasn’t quite touching her wound. She turned her head slightly to see Sehun standing next to her with his hand protectively shielding her eye. “I thought you were going to wear tons of make-up to cover it.” He whispered in her ear, making her shiver. “I thought it wasn’t wise, considering I was going to the doctor’s to show him my wound.” She replied.

Sehun nodded in understanding. The bus came, and they sat down in the back.

Yoonhee felt stares probing her black eye, and she saw the questions on her faces. Some people were even eyeing Sehun accusingly. She grabbed her purse and hid her face from everyone’s view. “I think some people think that you’re my abusive boyfriend.” Yoonhee whispered.

Sehun warily glanced around. It was true. People were giving him wary glares. One woman even pulled her child further away from him. “Maybe I should have used your make-up to draw myself a purple eye. That way, they think we’re an abusive couple.” Sehun whispered, making Yoonhee laugh. He smiled, and she returned the smile, feeling a lot better.

They arrived at the hospital, and Sehun waited while she was examined by the ophthalmologist. Approximately forty-five minutes later, Yoonhee returned with a patch over her left eye. Sehun looked up at her, and his eyes widened. He couldn’t help himself. He burst into laughter.

“Hey! Why are you laughing at me?! That’s mean!” She pouted. He doubled over with laughter again. “M-mianhae, noona! It’s just…you turned into a…PIRATE!”

Yoonhee looked at herself in the mirrored wall and chuckled. “I guess I do. Argh Matey!” She formed a hook with her index finger and made a face.

Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter