So different from Sehun

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_n4SookNG8

Sunggyu- I Need You

-----

Yoonhee bit into her juicy apple and flipped through the classic British novel Jane Eyre. This had been her favorite book in high school, and she had been more than willing to write a five-page essay concerning the gothic elements of the story.

“Yoonhee.” A voice brought her back to reality. She looked up and straightened up. “S-sunbae.”

Kiwoo smiled warmly and sat next to her. He set her Americano on the table. “You don’t have to always bring me coffee.” She said, feeling guilty. “I do it because I want to. What book is that?” He asked.

“Hmm? Oh, it’s an American novel. Did you hear of it? Jane Eyre?” Yoonhee showed him the cover.

“I think so…” Kiwoo leafed through the book. He knew some English but seeing so many English words at once made him dizzy.

“Be honest. You have never heard of it before, right?” Yoonhee asked. Kiwoo shut the book. “You caught me.”

Yoonhee chuckled and shook her head. “Sunbae.” “I don’t really like to read. So sue me.” Kiwoo shrugged.

“Maybe I will…but I will forgive you this once because this Americano tastes great.” Yoonhee lifted up the paper cup and took another sip.

“I’ll get you one every day.” He promised with an affectionate smile. She cleared and avoided his intense gaze.

“So…” Kiwoo twirled his fingers around the whistle suspending from his neck. “I called you this weekend…but it seemed as if you were too busy to answer.” *I was busy…but I avoided your calls, too.* Yoonhee wallowed in guilt. “What did you do this weekend?” He asked curiously. “My friends from America came to visit.” She replied, glad that she actually had an excuse.

“Who?” Kiwoo straightened up. “Wait, is it Kris and Gina?”

Yoonhee smiled and nodded. “No one else would come see me from so far.”

“Wow. Talk about dedication.” Kiwoo chuckled.

“I know. I love them. I missed them a lot.” Yoonhee sighed.

“You should’ve skipped school and hung out with them.” He teased.

“Shame on you, Coach Lee, for encouraging ditching.” She pretended to scold.

Kiwoo pretended to look around and put a finger to his lips. “Shh. No one knows. I’ll help you climb out the window.” Yoonhee laughed. “Thanks. As tempting as that sounds, duty calls.”

He smiled. “I’m glad you didn’t go though.” She turned her head to look at him.

“If you did, what would I do? I want to see you every day.” Kiwoo admitted. Yoonhee blushed faintly but didn’t reply. *Am I supposed to reciprocate his feelings? But it just won’t come naturally with me. I said it so naturally to Sehun on Saturday. So why can’t I do the same thing for Kiwoo sunbae? What is wrong with me?* She miserably sighed.

------

Excited chatter filled the air as students streamed out the doors.

“Goodbye, Miss Kim!”

“See you tomorrow, teacher!”

“Later, Miss Kim!” Students bowed as they hustled by.

Yoonhee smiled amiably and walked down the pathway towards the iron gates.

At the same time, Sehun and his friends came out of the school. “Look! Look!” Chanyeol pointed while hopping up and down. “There’s Yoon Yoon noona!” Sehun stopped and looked up. He remembered Saturday evening, and his eyes twinkled at the perfect memory. *I could have sworn noona saw me as a man then.*

A familiar red sports car pulled up and honked its horn. Yoonhee halted and looked up. “Wait…isn’t that…?”

The door opened, and Kris climbed out. He waved with a big grin. “Zoey!” The window opened, and Gina waved from the passenger’s side. “Hey, babe!” She winked and blew a kiss.

Yoonhee blinked in surprise. “Kris? Gina?” She began to run over to them.

“What the- who are they?” Suho blinked. “Is that tall guy Yoonhee noona’s boyfriend?” Baekhyun asked.

“WHAT?!” Chanyeol almost fainted. Sehun shook his head. “No. He’s her friend from America.”

“Oh! Thank GOD!” Chanyeol put a hand over his heart and almost bashed Baekhyun over the head for giving him a heart attack.

“What are you two doing here at my work?” Yoonhee asked. “Why? Are we embarrassing you?” Kris rested his arms on the top of the car and leaned his chin against them. Yoonhee grinned. “Of course not. You two are anything but an embarrassment to me.” “Glad to hear now get your inside the car, woman.” Gina jabbed her thumb to the back.

“Am I getting a ride home?” Yoonhee teased as she opened the car door.

“Better yet. I’m taking you out for pasta and steak!” Kris stated.

“I love a man that can feed me.” Yoonhee winked. “Then I am your man.” Kris gave a mocking, little bow, making Yoonhee laugh and Gina roll her eyes.

Before she could enter the car, a voice called her name. Yoonhee spun around to see Kiwoo approaching her.

“Oh my god!” Gina yanked her sunglasses off. “Is that Kiwoo Lee?!”

“Yes, it’s me, Gina.” He smiled. “How have you been?”

“It is you! Oh my god!” Gina climbed out of the car and embraced him tightly. Kiwoo chuckled and patted her back. “I take that as you’ve been well.” Gina pulled back with a thousand-watt smile. “You know me. Partying hard. Working hard. Loving hard.” “Awesome.” Kiwoo grinned back.

“Ahem. I am here also.” Kris cleared his throat. Kiwoo looked up and smiled. “Hey, Kris.”

Kris walked over and shook his hand. “Long time no see, man.”

“I know. It’s been a while. Do you still have your basketball skills?” Kiwoo questioned.

“Of course.” Kris smirked. “Please. You got your beaten by a high school boy two days ago.” Gina babbled.

Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter