Lunch Date

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMo0ahkbeaw

Seo In Guk & Eunji- All for you

-----

Ding Dong.

“Sehun! Can you get the door?” Mrs. Oh called from the kitchen.

Sehun dashed downstairs. He guessed that Chanyeol was here to bother his precious Yoon Yoon noona.

Sehun opened the door widely and was thunderstruck by the new guest. *What is he doing here?! At my house?! On a Saturday?!* He stared at Kiwoo in shock.

Kiwoo looked very lax in jeans and a collared shirt. He flashed a too-friendly grin at Sehun. “Hey, Sehun.”

“What are you doing here?” He bluntly questioned.

“I’m here for Yoonhee. Is she here?” Kiwoo asked.

Sehun pinched his eyebrows together in distaste. *Noona? Why? What would he possibly want with her?* An overwhelming part of him wanted to throw his coach out of his property. He would get kicked out of the team, but it would be worth it. Before he could do anything, Mrs. Oh appeared in the doorway. “Oh! Who is this?”

“Hello, omonim.” Kiwoo bowed. “I am Sehun’s basketball coach Lee Kiwoo.”

“Omo! You’re the new coach!” Mrs. Oh shook his hand enthusiastically. “I’m Sehun’s mother! Please take care of Sehun!”

“Don’t worry. He’s doing just fine, omonim.” Kiwoo smiled with a polite nod.

Sehun fought to not roll his eyes. *You were just chastising me for the way I dunk yesterday. What a -up. Why can’t Yoonhee noona see through you?*

“Oh, sunbae! You’re here already!” Yoonhee said from behind.

Sehun spun around and gaped at her. *She knew he was coming?! Did they plan something? What the hell!*

“Yeah, I’m sorry. There was no traffic, so I got here a little earlier. I hope that’s okay with you.” Kiwoo said.

“Yeah, no worries. I’m just about ready anyways. Let me just get my purse.” Yoonhee went back upstairs. Sehun looked back at Kiwoo, gave him a resentful glare, and darted up the stairs. Kiwoo slipped his hands into his jean pockets and raised an eyebrow in amusement. *I have a feeling Sehun has a grudge against me. Is it because of basketball…or because of Yoonhee?*

“Would you like some juice?” Mrs. Oh asked. Kiwoo politely declined. Yoonhee’s door was open.

Sehun rapidly entered her room. “Noona, are you going out with Coach Lee?!”

“Hmm? Oh, yes. We’re going out for lunch.” Yoonhee tucked her clutch under her arm.

*Lunch?! As in a date?!* Sehun gulped. Panic seized his heart, and suddenly, he didn’t feel so good anymore. “W-when will you be back?”

“I’m not sure.” She replied. His shoulders drooped.

Yoonhee looked at him. “Is there something you wanted to tell me?”

*Don’t go. Don’t go anywhere with Coach Lee. I hate him. I don’t want you to be with him. I can’t stand the idea of you spending time with him.* Sehun had no courage to say that. He looked away and mumbled, “No.” Yoonhee patted his shoulder. “I’ll see you later.” She walked past him. *Damn.* Glumly, Sehun followed her downstairs.

“Ready?” Kiwoo smiled. Yoonhee nodded. “Bye, ahjumma!”

“Bye, Yoonhee! Goodbye, Coach!” Mrs. Oh waved. Yoonhee left, and Kiwoo looked up at Sehun. “Bye, Sehun.” Sehun didn’t hear him. His eyes were on Yoonhee who was walking away from him. Kiwoo bowed once more to Mrs. Oh and shut the door.

*She’s really gone.* Sehun thought as a pang of pain struck his heart. He had a crazy urge to run out the door and chase after them. He had to refrain himself from going through such a drastic measure. His phone rang, and he answered, dazed, “Hello?”

“Sehun! We’re all going to Myungdong! Come out now!” Chanyeol hollered.

“I’ll be right out.” Sehun hung up. He would go anywhere at this moment. He needed something to distract his mind from Yoonhee and Kiwoo.

-----------

Kiwoo drove Yoonhee to a popular seafood restaurant in Insadong. “Wow…this place looks really nice.” She looked around. He smiled. “You haven’t been in Insadong in a while, huh?”

“I actually came here with Sehun on Christmas.” Yoonhee revealed. “Sehun?” Kiwoo blinked. “You spent Christmas with him?”

“Mmhmm.” Yoonhee nodded, broke her wooden chopsticks apart, and rubbed them together.

“You…must be close with Sehun.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter