Chef Yoonhee

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQfOl9cCNhY&feature=related

Beast- I like you best

----

The bell rang nearly twenty minutes ago. Yet, Sehun was waiting outside the office. His tall, lean body leaned against the wall, and his head was lowered with his hands in the pockets of his pants. His friends had invited him to go eat shaved ice, but he declined their offer. Chanyeol accused him of just wanting to spend time with ‘Yoon Yoon noona’, which Sehun refuted against.

Contrary to his adamant claims, he was waiting for her. He felt uneasy letting her go home alone after her first day at work.

“Sehun-ah!” Someone excitedly called from the end of the hallway. He turned his head and stood up straighter. “Inhee.”

With a big smile, she ran over. “What are you still doing here?! Is there basketball practice today?!”

“No, not today.” Sehun shook his head.

“Oh. Well I have swim practice. By the way, did you see the new English teacher? Well, assistant teacher anyways.” Inhee shrugged. Sehun nodded warily. *I know her. She lives with me. She was my first love. And I might possibly be falling for her again. Shoot.*

“A lot of the guys seem crazy over her. I wonder why…I don’t see anything special about her. Maybe it’s because she’s younger than the other teachers here.” Inhee presumed. “I guess.” Sehun mumbled.

“Anyways, I should get going, but after my swim practice is over, do you want to get something to eat?” Inhee asked hopefully.

*What about Yoonhee noona? It’s her first day at work. I don’t want to leave her on her own today, especially when my parents won’t be home until late.* Sehun shook his head. “Sorry, Inhee. It’s a school night…and I have stuff to catch up on.”

“Oh. Maybe next time then. Later!” Inhee waved and sprinted off with her long, black hair flowing behind her.

*This is the second time you lie to her, Oh Sehun. Gosh, you .* Sehun checked his watch and gave a little sigh. *When will she come out?* The door swung open at that moment. He straightened up, but his shoulders stooped low when he saw one of the math teachers instead of Yoonhee.

“What are you still doing here, Oh Sehun?” She asked. “I’m just waiting for someone.” He replied.

“Oh.” She nodded and left. He tapped the wall behind him with the back off his shoes and impatiently sighed.

The door opened, and he turned his head. Yoonhee blinked at him in surprise. “Sehun-ah!”

*Finally.* He pushed himself off the wall and walked towards her.

“The bell rang thirty minutes ago. What are you still doing here?” She asked.

“I was waiting for you.” Sehun answered. Yoonhee softened. “Sehun….” Then her eyes lit up with a playful smile. “You were worried I would get lost!”

“Kind of…” Sehun rubbed the back of his neck. “Aww, you’re so sweet.” Yoonhee lightly bumped her hip against his, and his ears turned red and hot. “Thanks, but I know the way home. You don’t have to wait for me.”

“I wanted to. Is that all yours?” Sehun pointed to the books in her arms. Yoonhee nodded. “I have so much things to do on my first day already. I think I have more homework than you. Can you believe that? I thought I wouldn’t have any more homework after high school.” She pouted, and one corner of his lips hitched upwards.

“Let me get that for you.” Sehun took the books from her. “Thank you.” Yoonhee smiled, and they left school together.

Chatting about their day, they walked home. When they arrived at his house, they heard a loud voice shout from somewhere above.

“YOON YOON NOONA!”

*What the- Chanyeol?!* Sehun gawked at him.

Chanyeol was standing in the balcony of his bedroom while waving his arms wildly with a broad, energized grin. “HI YOON YOON NOONA!”

Yoonhee laughed and waved back. “Hi, Chanyeol!”

“She called my name! Yay!” Chanyeol bounced up and down like a kid who had way too many chocolates.

Yoonhee giggled and beamed at Sehun. “Is he normally so silly?” “He’s a clown.” Sehun noted vapidly.

“I like him.” She said. “What?!” He gawked at her. “Noona! H-he’s my age!”

“Silly, not like that. I like his personality.” Yoonhee chuckled and shook her head. “I wouldn’t fall for anyone younger than me. That would be like dating a little kid.” A sharp pain stung his chest, and he stared at her. “You…wouldn’t date someone younger than you?”

She looked at him with her gorgeous, light brown eyes and shook her head lightly. “No. That would be a little weird. It would be like dating a dongsaeng…like you!”

His face fell as a punch of reality hit his stomach. *So this is Yoonhee noona’s true feelings. She doesn’t like guys younger than her. I was stupid to assume she had any feelings for me. There was no hope for us after all…*

Yoonhee looked back up at Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter