New Coach

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_WT-GGJMy4&feature=watch-vrec

Ns Yoonji & Jay Park- If You Love Me

----

Sehun returned to school in January. Yoonhee didn’t come back with him because she was in Busan visiting her extended family that she hadn’t seen in so long.

The bell rang, indicating that the first day back from winter vacation had come to an end.

Sehun closed his locker, and Kai walked up to him. “Ready for practice?”

“Let’s go.” Sehun nodded. Kai clapped his shoulder with a grin, and the two of them went to the locker room. They changed into their practice uniforms and went into the gymnasium. They were joined by Chanyeol. “Is Yoon Yoon noona back from Busan yet?” He asked as he touched his newly cut and dyed hair.

Sehun rolled his eyes. “This is the fifth time you asked me today, and my answer remains the same. No.”

Chanyeol pouted. “I miss her.”

“You don’t even live with her or know her as well as Sehun does, so how could you miss someone like her?” Kai questioned.

Chanyeol grinned. “That’s why I miss her. Maybe I should move in with you, Sehun. Or maybe Yoonhee noona could move in with our family.” Sehun shook his head at the absurd idea. Kai jabbed his thumb at Chanyeol and shook his head. “He’s head over heels for Yoonhee noona.”

*So am I.* Sehun thought as he chewed his bottom lip. He glanced at the watch that Inhee had given him and blew an impatient raspberry.

“Where is Coach?” Kai asked.

“He wasn’t here during PE time.” Chanyeol noted. He nervously chewed his bottom lip then gasped with enormous eyes. “What if there is no meeting, and we’re just delusional about there being practice today?! What if it’s still Christmas?!”

“You idiot. Christmas is over. It’s a brand new year. Sometimes, I think you’re denser than I am.” Kai shook his head.

Chanyeol pouted. “Then what if Coach quit?”

“Chanyeol, don’t be a fool. Coach? Quit? Please.” Sehun laughed. Kai grinned, but Chanyeol looked unsure.

“Aish. Why isn’t Coach coming? Does he think we have nothing else to do but wait for him? Practice better end on time.” Kyungpyo growled irately.

“What’s with your attitude, Go Kyungpyo?” Chanyeol sneered disapprovingly.

“For your information, there’s nothing wrong with my attitude, Park Chanyeol. I’m just merely stating that Coach better not make us stay. I have places to go and people to see. I don’t have time to waste, unlike some people.” He eyed Sehun who furrowed his eyebrows.

“Practice makes perfect. Don’t you want to win? If you don’t like to practice so much, why are you in this team at all?” Chanyeol growled.

Kyungpyo smirked. “Are you suggesting that I leave the team? What a hypocrite you are. You want us to unify as a team, and yet you want me to leave. Is that such an attitude to have towards your dear teammate?”

“Don’t mock me!” Chanyeol barked furiously and took a step towards him.

Sehun stretched out an arm and blocked him. “Don’t start anything. You’ll only get in trouble.”

“Aww, look that that. Aren’t you the model student, Oh Sehun?” Kyungpyo sneered aggressively as he strode towards the basketball captain. Sehun glared at him, daring him to start a fight right there. “You never do anything that’s against the rules, do you? You always strive to be so damn perfect.” Kyungpyo hissed. “So boring. I don’t know what Inhee or that new English teacher sees in you.”

At the mention of Yoonhee, Sehun went on defense right away. “Why are you bringing her up? She has nothing to do with this!”

Kyungpyo smirked. “Why so defensive? Who are you trying to protect? Inhee…or Yoonhee?”

Sehun didn’t think. He couldn’t control his anger and grabbed Kyungpyo by his collar. “Sehun!” Chanyeol shouted in alarm. Kai’s eyes rounded. The team gasped in shock. Sehun was known as a pacifying person, so everyone was stunned to see him lose his temper so easily. He hissed through gritted teeth. “You have no right to call her by her name.”

“And you do? What’s so special about you, huh, Oh Sehun?” Kyungpyo poked his shoulder, and Sehun was this close to twisting his wrist. “I can call her whatever I want to call. She’s cute and weak. If I want her, I’ll have her-“

“SHUT UP!” Sehun raised his fist.

The shriek of a whistle made everyone freeze. Everyone looked up to see a tall stranger standing in the entrance of the gym.

“Rule number one. No fighting, especially between teammates.” He dropped the whistle and sternly gazed at the basketball team.

*Who the hell is he?* Sehun wondered.

The tall, lean man with a sturdy jaw and short brown hair walked up to him. He glanced between Sehun and Kyungpyo then raised his eyebrow at Sehun. “Will you release him, or do I have to do it for you?” Sehun hesitated for a few, tempting seconds before letting Kyungpyo go and stepping back. Kyungpyo smirked and straightened his uniform.

“Listen up. I will not tolerate any fights during practice. First time will be just a verbal warning,” He eyed Sehun, who flushed in shame. “Second time, you will be taken out of the game. And the third time you violate the rule…you will be taken off the team. Permanently.” Everyone gawked at him. Even Coach wasn’t so rough with them.

“Who are you?” One teammate asked.

The male straightened up with a set jaw. “I’m your new physical education teacher and basketball coach.” Everyone stared at him, expecting him to claim that he was just pulling their leg. However, there was anything but humor in his serious, brown eyes.

Sehun stepped forward and spoke bravely, “What about our Coach now? Where did he go?” “Due to an emergency, Coach Park has resigned his post as a teacher here and coach of the basketball team.” The new coach spoke.

Chanyeol’s eyes widened as he put his hands over his mouth. *Did I just jinx our coach?!* “Will he come back?” Sehun asked

. “Maybe, but I don’t know exactly when. So until then, I expect you to all get used to me. I’m Lee Kiwoo, but y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter