Nurse Yoonhee

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h970Z8Wz7U

Davichi- Because It's You

-----

Knock. Knock.

Sehun stopped reading his boring history book and looked up. “Yes?”

The door opened, and Yoonhee poked her head inside. Smiling, she waved, “Hi, Sehun. I see you’re working hard.”

“Hi, noona.” He softly smiled. “Come on in.” Sehun closed the book and sat up straighter.

Yoonhee came all the way inside and shut the door behind her. “I just came to check up on you. How does your leg feel?”

“Better than yesterday.” Sehun replied.

“Good. Your parents left for work, so I’m the only one home. Therefore, you have no choice but to rely on me for anything you need.” Yoonhee nodded eagerly.

Sehun raised an eyebrow. “Rely on you? For what?”

“For everything and anything! Food! Entertainment! Homework!” She exclaimed.

“I’ll pass for the last offer.” He kidded.

“Well then I’m at your service for food and entertainment.” Yoonhee pretended to bow.

“Then can you dance ‘Gangnam Style’ for me?” Sehun asked.

“Okay…I take that back. Just food.” She changed her mind quickly. He chuckled and shook his head. “I was just joking…but thank you for the offer. I’m fine.”

“Are you sure? You’re not bored…” She checked his book. “Reading about ancient Korean wars?”

“I am…but I have a test next week.” Sehun sheepishly said.

“I doubt your mother would even send you to school in this condition.” Yoonhee shook her head. “So you should just relax and have fun.”

“Are you sure you’re a teacher?” Sehun gave her a mock suspicious look.

“Shh. It’s the weekend; therefore, I am not Miss Kim but plain Kim Yoonhee.” She put a finger to her cherry lips and slyly winked. He heartily laughed. She smiled softly, pleased to see that the old, jocular Sehun was back.

“Are you sure you really don’t need anything?” Yoonhee asked. “I’m sure.” Sehun nodded. “I’ll let you know if I do.”

“No problem. I’m going to go make lunch. Be back soon!” Yoonhee waved and left the room.

Sehun smiled, feeling warm and happy again. *I guess there is one good thing about my injury. I get to spend more time with Yoonhee noona. It makes me feel happy knowing that she is always there for me.*

Yoonhee cooked spaghetti and baked garlic bread. She tasted the sauce and smiled. *Perfect. I wonder what else Sehun would like.* Yoonhee tapped her lip in thought and looked at the ceiling. *He looked sort of bored. I would be, too, if I was stuck in my room the entire day.* Her face brightened. She had the perfect idea to cheer him up. Yoonhee turned the stove off and took the apron off. She went upstairs, grabbed her wallet, and dashed out of the house. *Hopefully Sehun won’t need me until I come back!*

Yoonhee arrived at the nearest comic book store. She searched for the funniest comic books and slammed them all on the counter with an excited smile. “Can I check out all these please?” When she left the store, it was starting to rain. She hadn’t prepared for the unexpected weather. *I can’t let these books get wet.* Yoonhee hugged the books tightly against her sweater and dashed across the street. Puddles splashed at her feet and wet her flats. She didn’t care and continued to run through the rain. Her drenched sweater now clung to her skin, and her hair was wet and pressed against her head. *I’m sure Sehun will enjoy these books.* Smiling, she dashed home.

Sehun shut his laptop with a sigh. *It’s so boring. I want to be outside playing basketball.* He looked out the window and realized it was raining. *That idea obviously went down the drain.* Sehun blinked at the door. *The house is really quiet. Where did noona go?* He pulled the blanket off and sat up. A brisk knock on the door made him pause.

“Noona?” Sehun warily called.

The door flung open, and Yoonhee entered with a tray of food. “I brought your lunch!” She smiled.

He gaped at her wet figure. “Noona! What happened to you?! Why are you wet?!”

“Huh? Oh. I had to go outside for some reason.” Yoonhee sheepishly pushed her wet bangs out of her face. “Here. Eat this. Your medicine is here, so eat that afterward, too. If you eat everything, I have a surprise for you~”

“Okay, I’ll eat, so go and change! You’ll catch a cold!” Sehun firmly pointed to the door.

“I’m really okay-“ She stopped when his eyes narrowed.

“Okay, okay. I’ll go change. Finish your food while it’s hot.” Yoonhee hurried out the door.

Sehun shook his head. *Who knew noona had such a clumsy side to her?*

-----

After changing into dry clothes, Yoonhee cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter