Growing Closer

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeLx8owh8pk

K.Will- I Need You

-----

Now that Yoonhee and Kiwoo had reunited, he was resolved not to let this golden opportunity go to waste. He used every moment to be with her and get closer to her. At first, she felt slightly awkward with his straightforwardness. He hadn’t been so direct in America. However, the more he approached her, the more she became used to it.

In fact, they seemed closer than before, and she became at ease around his presence.

Yoonhee carried a stack of ten textbooks down the hallway. It was hard to balance the tilting stack, not to mention, she thought her arms were about to fall right off. At that moment, someone came by and grabbed seven books from her. “Thank you-“ Her eyes widened at the guardian who had saved her straining arms. “Sunbae!”

“You’re going to the office, right?” Kiwoo walked towards the office. He held the load with ease as if he was holding a stack of papers, and not heavy textbooks.

Yoonhee jogged after him. “Sunbae, you’re holding too much! I’ll help!”

Kiwoo held the books out of her reach and refused to let her hold any more.

She stopped attempting to reach for the books and pouted up at him. “Are you making fun of my height?” “You’re not short. Oh. Wait.” He glanced down and saw her three-inch heels. “Without those, you probably are.”

“Sunbae!” Yoonhee squealed. Kiwoo grinned, winked, and strode away.

“Sunbae! Wait for me!” Smiling, she skipped after him.

---------

The cafeteria was crowded with loud, famished students. The six popular boys were sitting at their table enjoying their lunches.

“Ugh. I hate bean sprout.” D.O. poked the bean sprouts on his tray.

“How rude. Children are starving in Africa, and here you are complaining about bean sprouts.” Kai clucked his tongue and shook his head.

“Since when did you care about African children?!” D.O. snapped. Kai made a face and finished his miso soup.

“Don’t be picky and just eat.” Baekhyun said.

D.O. stuck his tongue out and dumped the rest of his bean sprouts on his friend’s tray. “Hey!” Baekhyun yelped. “Since you love bean sprouts so much, you are more than welcome to have mine.” D.O. stated. “That isn’t sanitary! These were on your plate, and you poked them over and over with your chopsticks that you ate with!” Baekhyun complained.

Just to provoke him, D.O. stuck his chopsticks into his mouth and pulled them out with a loud, wet smack.

Baekhyun cringed and shuddered. “You can be such a pain in the sometimes.”

Kai guffawed, and D.O. placed the bean sprouts on his plate.

“Hey!” Kai whined. “I don’t want your germs either!”

“All right! That’s enough! I’ll eat them!” Suho put the bean sprouts on his plate. “Happy, kids? Sheesh.”

Chanyeol finished the rest of his rice and looked up. He almost choked on his food. “What the-“

Sehun stopped eating and turned his head. Yoonhee and Kiwoo were walking down the hallway with cups of hot coffee in their hands. She laughed at his joke, and he flashed a charming grin her way. Sehun stared, open-mouthed. *Is that the reason why she doesn’t come to see me anymore? Because she’s always with him?*

A figure blocked his vision, and he couldn’t see Yoonhee and Kiwoo anymore. “Hi, Sehun.” Inhee smiled.

“Uh-oh.” Chanyeol squeaked and scooted closer to Suho. Suho blinked on him as he chewed on his bean sprouts like a cow chewing cud.

Sehun craned his neck to catch another glimpse of Yoonhee. Inhee leaned over so that she was in his view again. “Hello? Earth to Oh Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter