Love is Hard

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbHR-ALbBn4

Byul- Happiness

-----

Yoonhee stumbled into the kitchen. Mrs. Oh spun around, and her expression brightened. “Yoonhee! You were home!”

Yoonhee was so immersed with guilt that she couldn’t face the mother of the son whom she had just intensely made out with. “Y-yes. I was, um, upstairs.” Her ears grew red when she remembered what had just happened in Sehun’s room.

“I see. Did you know that Sehun’s coach is waiting outside our home?” Mrs. Oh asked.

Yoonhee gawked at her. “S-sunbae is still outside?!” Mrs. Oh nodded. “Mmhmm. I think he came to check on Sehun. Maybe I should have let him come inside…”

“No!” Yoonhee blurted. Now would be a bad time for them to confront each other. “I-I’ll go see what he wants.”

“All right then. What is Sehun doing?” Mrs. Oh asked.

*Probably feeling horrible because I ditched him without a word.* “Um, in bed.” Yoonhee mumbled and slinked out of the kitchen. With heavy shoulders, she left the house. “Kiwoo sunbae?” Yoonhee cautiously hoped. A big part of her wished he had left already. Obviously, the heavens weren’t with her because he was standing right there waiting for her. Her face fell. “Sunbae…” She whispered.

Kiwoo swiveled around, and his face lit up. “Yoonhee!”

Guilt churned her stomach. She felt even more ashamed now.

The guy who had confessed to her had been waiting outside while she was kissing someone she didn’t even know she had feelings for.

“Sunbae…what are you doing here?” Yoonhee whispered, rubbing her arm uneasily.

“I came to see you and check up on Sehun. Is he all right?” Kiwoo glanced over his shoulder at the house.

Yoonhee slowly nodded. “He’s healing.”

“That’s good to hear.” Kiwoo smiled. His smile vanished when he saw her ashen exterior. “Yoonhee, are you all right?”

“H-huh?” She looked up, confused.

“You’re so pale. You’re not getting sick, are you?” Kiwoo put a hand on her forehead. Yoonhee turned embarrassed and stepped back. “N-no, I’m okay.” Kiwoo blinked at her, surprised and slightly hurt that she had pulled away from his touch. “Do you want to get something hot to drink? You look a little under the weather.” He commented.

“Oh. I’m just…” *Confused. Bewildered. Shocked.* Yoonhee stared off into space with a dazed expression.

Kiwoo grew even more worried. “Come on. Something hot should do you some good.” He wrapped a strong arm around her shoulder and led her away.

Yoonhee glanced back towards the house. *I'm sorry.*

“No, noona.” Sehun whispered, his breath creating fog on the glass. He had hoped Yoonhee would turn and come right back into the house. However, she was walking with Kiwoo. She was walking away from him and everything they had shared in that precious moment in his room. “Don’t go, Yoonhee noona.” Sehun pressed his hand against the class helplessly. She was out of his sight, and he sank onto the bed with sunken shoulders.

-------

Yoonhee stared blankly into her cup of vanilla latte.

Even if Kiwoo was right across from her, she couldn’t think of anything but Sehun. She could still feel the softness of his lips.

“Yoonhee.” Kiwoo’s voice pulled her out of her thoughts. She looked up at him.

“What’s wrong? You’re really out of it today.” He gave her an amused look but there was concern in her eyes.

“Sorry.” Yoonhee cupped her drink. “I just have a lot on my mind.”

“Is there something worrying you? If you do, let it out. I’m a good listener.” Kiwoo said.

*I can’t because it concerns you. What do I do, sunbae? You confessed to me first, but my heart seems to be leaning towards Sehun. But he’s a dongsaeng, and I vowed to never fall in love with a younger guy.* Yoonhee was troubled.

“Kim Yoonhee.” Kiwoo placed his hand on top of hers. She pulled away with a feeble smile. “Sorry, sunbae. I’m not feeling too well. Can we have a rain check on the café?” He softened and nodded. “No problem. I’ll walk you home.”

“No.” Yoonhee shook her head. Kiwoo stared at her. “I-I’d like to walk alone, if you don’t mind.” She stammered.

Puzzled, but not wanting to pressure her, he nodded. “Sure.”

“Thanks. Um, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Yoonhee waved and quickly walked out of the café.

*Is something wrong with Yoonhee? She avoided my gaze, and she wasn’t talking much today. Did something bad happen?* Kiwoo wondered.

Yoonhee wrapped her arms around herself and walked down the sidewalk. Now that she was away from Kiwoo, she felt like she could breathe and think. *Did that really happen today? Did Sehun and I really kiss?* Her cheeks turned warm at the image of their hot kiss. She touched her cheeks and let out a shaky breath. *This is unbelievable. Since when did our relationship change so drastically? I remember playing hide-and-seek with him. I remember helping him cross the street safely. And now…we’re so different, especially with what happened earlier. I don’t think we’ll ever be able to go back to our old relationship.*

Yoonhee stopped walking. She couldn’t go home and face Sehun.

At least…not right now.

So, Yoonhee her heels and walked the other way.

-------

There was a knock on Gina’s hotel room door.

“Who is it? Room service?” Gina called. “I’ll get it.” Kris walked over to the door and opened it. His eyes widened in surprise. “Zoey?”

Yoonhee looked up and gave him a small smile. “Hey, Kris.”

“Zoey?! Where?!” Gina came running over in her bare feet. Her eyes glistened. “Zoey!” She ran over and envelop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter