You are Invited

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFbBEbMH2ps

B1A4- You're My Girl

-----

On a Monday in April, students were gathered around Sehun who was passing out invitations to his birthday party this Saturday. As much as he wanted to invite the entire school, he could only invite certain people, since there was limited room.

“Waa! Thank you!” A couple girls from the swim team beamed when they received the invitation.

“You’re welcome.” Sehun smiled.

“I love that your party is so close to my house.” Chanyeol grinned.

“Of course! It’s at his house!” D.O. laughed. Baekhyun brightened, “That means we can see Yoonhee noona, since she lives there!”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened, and his expression brightened. “BAEKHYUN! THAT IS BRILLIANT! I AM SO THERE, MAN!”

Sehun rolled his eyes but smiled. He looked up to see Inhee chatting with her friends. *I have to give one to her, too.* He got up and walked towards her. Her friends looked up and began to excitedly whisper, “Sehun is coming!”

Inhee turned her head and smiled radiantly. “Sehun-ah~” “

We’ll give you two some privacy.” Her friends giggled and scurried away. Inhee chuckled and shook her head. “Sorry. My friends can be a little hyper.”

Sehun smiled, “It’s understandable. Here.” He held out an invitation.

“Do I really get the honor of coming to the Oh Sehun’s birthday party?” She teased.

“Of course. You’re always invited.” Sehun smiled. Inhee beamed, “I’ll be there.”

----

That night after dinner, Sehun grabbed the last invitation from his desk and made his way over to the door. He opened it and peered outside. He could hear his parents conversing downstairs over tea and cake. Sehun looked at Yoonhee’s shut door. He couldn’t hear anything, but he could see that her light was on. Inhaling deeply, Sehun approached the door. He looked at the invitation in his hand and pressed it against his chest. Sehun raised his fist and tentatively knocked on the door.

He held his breath, waiting in anticipation. He heard the scrape of a chair and soft footsteps made their way over to the door.

The door swung open, and Yoonhee stood in front of him. She blinked in surprise. “Yes, Sehun?”

“Was I bothering you?” Sehun blurted. Yoonhee shook her head. “Not at all. I was just surfing online. What’s up?”

“Er, here.” Sehun held out the invitation.

“What is this? A love letter?” Yoonhee teased, making his ears flame hotly. She tore open the envelope and opened the card. Her eyes widened. “Birthday party?” She looked up at him with confusion. “But isn’t your birthday on the 12th?”

Sehun smiled, pleased she still remembered his birthday. “Yeah, but that’s on a Monday, so I decided to have the party a little earlier.”

“I see.” Yoonhee nodded.

“Will you be able to make it?” He asked hopefully. “Hmm…I don’t know. It seems a little far…” She glanced at him with a playful twinkle in her eye. “But I’ll try my best to be there.”

Sehun laughed, “I’m honored.” “You should be. I don’t just go to anyone’s birthday parties.” Yoonhee winked, making him laugh even more.

“Then…um…I’ll leave you to it.” Sehun stepped back. Yoonhee waved, “Sleep well, Sehun. See you in the morning.”

“Good night, noona.” He waved and headed towards his room.

Yoonhee shut the door and gazed at the invitation. A smile lit her face. *How long has it been since we celebrated your birthday together?* Giggling, she hugged the invitation to her chest.

Sehun entered his room and pumped his fist in the air. “YES!” *Shoot!* He quickly covered his mouth in fear that he had been caught. When no noise was heard, Sehun began to giddily celebrate. *She said she would come! It has been such a long time since we celebrated my birthday together! This year will be the best birthday of all!* He jumped up and down with an animated grin.

He couldn’t wait for the weekend.

-------

Saturday morning was busy. With guests coming at noon, Mrs. Oh was busy preparing for her son’s 19th birthday.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter