Ski Trip

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wt_n4GDCeM

Vixx- Love Hurts

----

A few days later, Yoonhee, Sehun, and his parents were ready to leave for the ski trip. Mrs. Oh woke everyone up at promptly four in the morning. Sehun groggily raked his fingers through his hair and peered out the window. He walked up to it and yanked the curtains open. It was pitch black outside. *What the hell? Is she sure that it’s four in the morning? Why is it so freaking dark?*

“Hurry up, Sehun, or we’ll leave without you!” Mrs. Oh warned.

“Coming.” Sehun mumbled and walked towards the bathroom to get ready.

Nearly half an hour later, they were ready to depart on their trip to the mountains. Sehun and Mr. Oh put all the luggage in the trunk of the SUV.

Mr. Oh shut the trunk and dusted his hands. “Where are the women?”

“Here!” Mrs. Oh ran out. Yoonhee emerged behind her. She looked pale and cold. It seemed like even this was too early for her.

“Get in, kids!” Mrs. Oh called and climbed into the car.

Sehun opened the door, and Yoonhee slipped inside.

“Are you cold? I’ll turn on the heater.” Mr. Oh pushed a button and rubbed his hands together. “This is why I said we should go to Tahiti.”

“Oh, don’t be a wet blanket. The kids wanted this.” Mrs. Oh beamed at them.

Yoonhee smiled back but a tired yawn replaced her smile.

Mr. Oh looked around. “We’re not missing anything, are we? Think again, because once we hit the road, we are not coming back.” “I packed everything. What about you two?” Mrs. Oh asked. Yoonhee and Sehun nodded. “We’re good to go!” Mrs. Oh cheered.

Sehun was amazed at how his mother could be so enthusiastic at such an ungodly hour.

“All right. Let’s go.” Mr. Oh started the engine and backed the car out of the driveway. Soon, the car entered the freeway.

Mrs. Oh’s and Mr. Oh’s chatter filled the car. Sehun and Yoonhee were surprisingly quiet. He wondered what she was doing and looked her way. Her eyes were halfway closed, and her forehead bumped against the cold window. *She’s still sleepy.* He reached out and gently grasped her arm. Her eyes reopened, and she turned her head towards him. “Yes?”

“Sleep comfortably, noona.” He said.

Yoonhee gave him a wistful smile. “I wish I could, but as big as this car is, it’s difficult to get a good rest when there’s nowhere to put my head.” Sehun patted his shoulder. “Here is a good pillow.”

She laughed. “Why are you laughing? It wasn’t a joke. Come on. Put your shoulder here and sleep.” He offered his shoulder.

“My head is pretty heavy.” Yoonhee mused. “I’m sure my shoulder can handle it. Come on, noona.” Sehun tugged on her wrist.

Yoonhee hesitated for a couple seconds before unbuckling her seatbelt and scooting closer to him. She sat in the middle seat and dared rest her head on his broad shoulder. *He’s right. His shoulder is a very good pillow. It’s better than the one I have at home.* Her eyes fluttered close, and she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Sehun smiled and pushed her hair away from her eyes. *This is going to be the best winter vacation because I’m reunited with you.*

Several hours later, they arrived at the ski resort. Mrs. Oh woke up Sehun and Yoonhee. Stretching and yawning, they languidly stepped out of the car. “Whoa!” They in their breaths when they saw the wonder and beauty of the resort. It was already filled with early skiers.

“It’s gorgeous!” Yoonhee beamed, wide awake now.

Sehun smiled and looked around at the vast amount of snow. He could imagine rolling around in it and playing in it with Yoonhee, just like old times. “Can we ski now?” Sehun asked.

“You can after you put away your luggage and get some breakfast.” Mrs. Oh agreed. They took their suitcases and entered the lobby of the resort.

“Welcome to Heaven’s Peak Ski Resort!” The friendly employees flashed their white teeth.

“Hello. I reserved three rooms.” Mr. Oh claimed. “Okay, sir. What is your name?” The worker asked.

After checking in, the worker handed three keys to Mr. Oh. “Here. This is Sehun’s and this is yours, Yoonhee.” Mrs. Oh passed the keys out. “Thank you.” Yoonhee smiled. “We’ll meet you back here for breakfast!” Mrs. Oh notified. “Okay. I’ll see you later.” Yoonhee waved and left in the opposite direction.

Sehun glanced back with a slightly disappointed look. He had hoped their rooms would be right next to each other.

“Come on, Sehun! Your room is this way!” Mrs. Oh called. *Whatever. I’ll see her soon enough.* He reassured himself.

-----

As soon as breakfast was over, Sehun and Yoonhee hit the slopes. Sehun was waiting outside in the snow. He looked out at the people shrieking and having fun. He couldn’t wait to ski down that hill also.

“Sehun-ah!” A voice called. Sehun turned around to see Yoonhee waving at him w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter