This isn't the White Day I thought it would be

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxLV7M1sdjg

B1A4- Tried to Walk

----

“Later, guys!” Sehun waved.

“Bye!” Kai and D.O. waved.

It was the Saturday before White Day. Sehun had gone to Kai’s house to eat lunch and play the new video game. Sehun walked down the busy city. There were a lot of interesting things to see. He stopped and backtracked to the accessory table. There was a pretty, pink beaded hair clip shining in the middle of the table. Entranced, Sehun walked into the middle of the flocking females. The seller looked up and beamed. “Hello! Welcome!”

He gave her a small smile and looked back at the hair accessory. *It would look perfect on Yoonhee noona. It’s just her style.*

“Are you looking for a gift for White Day?” The seller asked. Sehun looked at her. “White Day?”

“Ah…I see.” She gave him a coy, knowing smile. “You’re looking for a gift to give your girlfriend!”

*Girlfriend?* Blush splotched his cheeks.

“I knew it!” The seller giggled cheerfully. “I have the perfect gift for her! How about this headband? Or this pretty scarf! It’s pretty popular among the girls today.”

Sehun lowered his gaze and focused on the hair clip. “May I have that?” He pointed.

Her eyes shined, “Yes, perfect choice.” She put it into a pretty box with a ribbon on top. “Your girlfriend must be proud to have a boyfriend with such good taste.”

Sehun paid her, took the box, and bowed politely. He walked towards the bus stop and gazed at the gift in his hand. A warm smile spread on his face. He couldn’t wait to give his gift to Yoonhee.

----

White Day was here. Yoonhee quickly dressed, grabbed her bag, and left her room. Sehun had just woken up. He opened the door and was surprised to see Yoonhee. “Noona.” He called in his throaty voice. She glanced back, smiled, and waved, “See you at school!”

Sehun took a step towards her, “Noona, wait!” But she was gone.

*Your gift. Whatever. I’ll give it to her later.* He went into the bathroom and washed. He changed into his uniform and made sure his history report was in his backpack. Sehun was about to leave but went back and opened the drawer by his bed. He picked up the small gift box and looked inside. The hair clip was safely inside. *Maybe I can give this to her at school.* With a small, hopeful smile, he went to school.

-------

Sehun arrived at school and greeted his schoolmates. The girls hopefully beamed at him, wishing that he would give them a White Day gift. Sehun was used to all the staring and went to his locker without getting lost.

“Yo.” Kai approached him. Sehun shut his locker and bumped fists with him. “What’s up?”

“Nothing much.” Kai shrugged. “No White Day gift?” Sehun asked.

“You know me. Too lazy.” Kai leaned his head against the locker and rubbed his eyes. Sehun snickered. “Of course.”

“Hey, guys!” D.O., Suho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol approached them.

“Happy White Day!” Suho grinned.

“Happy White Day.” Sehun laughed. He glanced at Chanyeol and did a double take. “What the…why do you have flowers?”

“It’s White Day.” He blinked.

“Yeah, I know that, but you don’t date any girls here. Who could you possibly give that to?” Sehun questioned.

A wide, creepy smile split his lips. “Don’t ask.” Baekhyun groaned.

“Yoon Yoon noona!” Chanyeol went running down the hallway.

“What the-“ Sehun spun around to see his best friend running towards Yoonhee. She paused and looked at him with wide eyes.

“HAPPY WHITE DAY!” Chanyeol proclaimed with his arms outstretched.

Sehun stepped up with wide eyes. *Don’t you dare hug her, Park Chanyeol!*

“Oops, I forgot we’re at school. Again.” He whacked his forehead, and she laughed.

Beaming, Chanyeol held out the bouquet of carnations. “For you~”

“Aw, really? Chanyeol, that’s so sweet of you.” Yoonhee smiled, touched, and accepted the flowers.

“I’m happy you like them.” He courteously bowed. She laughed and squeezed the top of his arm. “Thank you. I appreciate it. You never fail to make me smile.”

Chanyeol brightened, “Really?! Yipee!” Yoonhee laughed out loud.

Sehun stuck out his tongue in envy. He wanted to be the one that always made her smile.

The bell rang for the start of class. “You should go to class. Thanks again!” Yoonhee waved and left.

“Bye, Miss Kim!” Chanyeol waved and skipped back to his friends. “Let’s go to class, you love-struck elf.” Suho grabbed his ear and dragged him away. Sehun stopped and looked back. *Darn! I forgot to give her the present. I’ll have other opportunities later.*

-------

For lunch, Yoonhee heated up the leftover pasta from the previous night in the microwave. She took the container and went to an empty table in the staff room. Yoonhee looked through the English essays as she chewed on the pasta. Out of nowhere, a cup of hot coffee was placed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter