I’m OK

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy

Chapter 90 - I’m OK

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

After being dragged back into Siwon’s house, I sat

pretty on the sofa not knowing what to do. I hear water droplets from a distant and that confirmed that Siwon was taking his shower. This might be the best time to run. I quickly took my bag and ran towards the door as quietly as possible, not wanting to alert Siwon. I successfully pull open the heavy door and ran towards the lift. My heart thudded in my chest and I could hear it in my ears. Those few seconds of waiting for the lift to come felt like years. I felt myself breaking out in cold sweat as I kept turning to look at the direction of Siwon’s house. I have to get out of this building, there’s no way I’m gonna survive here. When the lift arrived, I rushed in and quickly pressed the buttons and waited for it to move. I felt better when the lift started moving, that means that I am further away from him and my chances of getting away is higher. 

 

The ‘ding’ sound from the lift felt like my lifesaver. I quickly ran to a crowded street wanting to make a call to TaeTae. Just at that moment did I realise that my phone was in Siwon’s house. No way am I going to go back to that scary place. I ran for the bus at the bus stop without caring where it is going to bring me to, anywhere but here. I will be able to find my way home. 

 

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw the familiar house that gave out the smell of comfort. I keyed in the password to our house and push past the heavy wooden door. I look up and saw the house dimly lit, with my favourite person sitting on the sofa, with his phone in his hand.

 

"Fany ah!"His voice was filled with worry. Taeyeon stood up and welcomed me into his arms. This feels like home. 

 

"TaeTae."I hugged him tight, as if he is going to disappear from this earth. I rest my head on the crook of his neck and take in his scent, something I find so comforting. 

 

"Where did you go? I can't get through your phone. I called Jess and she said she dropped you off at the supermarket." 

 

"I'm okay, Tae. See."I spread out my arms and did a turn in front of him to prove to him that everything is fine.

 

"Gosh, Fany ah. Please don't do this in the future. You are scaring the out of me. I thought you got eaten by a bear or something."Tae quickly enveloped me into a hug again and my arms went to his back. 

 

"Sorry."I turned my head to face his neck, and planted a kiss there. Sorry to make you worry. 

 

"Dinner? Have you eaten?"I glance at the clock and saw that it was almost midnight. I kept him up till midnight worrying over my selfish self. I shook my head slightly and looked down on the floor, too ashamed to face him. 

 

"Can I make you a sandwich then?"Tae cupped my face gently with his warm palms and lifted my head to face his warm eyes. Just when I was to reply, he leaned in to kiss my lips.

 

"I don't take 'no' as answer."

 

"Thank you."I tiptoed to kiss him as my way of thanking him. I held onto his arm and followed him into the kitchen. He sat me down on the counter before he leave to make my sandwich. I saw him bent down slightly to pre-heat the oven.

 

"Tuna? Or ham?"

 

"Tuna, please."I answered softly. I felt my energy slowly draining away from my soul. I saw him nod his head and he proceeds with his preparation. I looked down and played with my fingers, wondering how I should tell Tae about what happened earlier.

 

"Fany ah."I lifted up my head to see Taeyeon making hearts with his thumb and index finger, and blowing me kisses. He magically took my weariness away. I wanted to run to him, hugging him really closely to me but my legs were too tired from all the running earlier.

 

"Sorry, I should not let my princess starve. Get back to work, Taeng."He quickly turned back to finish making his half-completed sandwich and threw it into the oven. He cleared away all the bread crumbs on the countertop and washed the utensils and plates he used. After that, he came to me and I let him in, between my legs. 

 

"I cannot let my wife have a cold sandwich. Wait a while, jellybean."I felt my heart swelled a little. Little things like this make me fall in love with him all over again. 

 

"Okay, TaeTae."I wrapped my hands around his neck and rested my chin on the top of his head while he buried his face into my stomach. I felt him caressed my stomach and mumbled something inaudible, probably talking to the little ones in there. 

 

"Are you tired?"He looked up after he was done talking to them. 

 

"I'm in no position to complain that I'm tired. You took care of Jungie the entire day."I didn’t release how tired I was until I step home from all the running.

 

"And you carried 2 little peanuts in you for 1 month. Of course you will be tired. What a stupid question you are asking, Taeng.”TaeTae playfully hit his head with his hand before he break into a smile. I stopped him from continuing and rubbed his head with my fingers. 

 

“Don’t say that, Tae.”We both stayed silent and the only sound in the house was the ticking of the oven. 

 

“TaeTae.”I grabbed both of Taeyeon’s hands in mine and held them together. 

 

“Hmm?”Tae gave me a warm smile. 

 

“I have something to tell you later. Please don’t sleep on me?”I gave those big hands a squeeze when I felt the uneasiness at the pit of my stomach.

 

“Is everything okay?”I watched Taeyeon’s facial expression change. 

 

“I wouldn’t say everything is fine now but it eventually will be?”

 

“Gosh, Fany ah. I’m getting anxious.”

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

I sat patiently on the bed, waiting for Fany to come out from the toilet after showering. 20 minutes of waiting felt like an eternity. Taeng, it’s not going to be that bad. Everything will be okay. I walked into Jungie’s room, wanting to change his diaper so that I or Fany doesn’t have to get up in the middle of the night. I the dim bed light and saw that Jungie is awake, drowsily caressing the bear in his arms. 

 

“Oh, you are awake? Go back to sleep, Jungie ah.”I said softly, not wanting to get him to fully wake up. That means no blowing of raspberry on his stomach. Night time is for sleeping and not playing, I want to instill that in him. I quickly changed his diapers and pat him to sleep. 

 

“Is Jungie awake?”Fany asked the moment I opened the door to our room. Her face is glowing, probably from the night cream. 

 

“I don’t know how long he is awake for but when I went into his room to give him a diaper change, he was awake already.”I turned off the lights in the room and slipped under the covers with my precious jellybean. I reach for the little lamp beside the bed and turn it on so that it isn’t too dark for us to talk. I lean against the head rest and assisted Fany into my hold. She grabbed onto my hand and played with my fingers. 

 

“What is it that you want to tell me, Fany ah?”Her playing with my fingers was the cutest thing ever. I gave the side of her head a kiss. She looked up at me briefly before looking back down at my fingers again. I gave them a squeeze, urging her to talk. 

 

“Your Taeboo is staying awake to listen to your sweet voice, Fany ah.”

 

"Don't get angry at me?"She let out what sounded like a soft plead, her eyes are soft.

 

"I don't know, Fany ah. I haven't checked my bank balance, if it's anything about maxing out my card then nope. I won't get angry."I joked and let out a chuckle, hoping to lighten the atmosphere. 

 

"I'm serious, TaeTae. I mean, you have all the rights in the world to get angry at me. I understand."

 

"W-what is it?"I sensed the seriousness in her voice, it is not something to be kidding about. I did notice that she is a little different ever since the time she stepped into the house. 

 

"I went to look for Siwon just now.."

 

"You what?"I couldn't believe my ears. Isn't she very scared of Siwon? 

 

"Why did you do that, Fany ah? Did you not think of the consequences? You have a family that is waiting for you to come back, love? Why?"I felt my blood boiling but I want to know the exact reason to her doings. 

 

"Because Jessi told me that he hasn't been himself. As a friend, I cannot just wash my hands off everything, TaeTae." 

 

"Have you forgot how he hurt your child? Have you forgotten how much you feared him?"

 

"No, I haven't. Yes, I am still scared of him but he is still a friend!" 

 

"Fany ah..."I felt frustrations build up in my skull, I wanted to yank my hair out seeing how she defended him. 

 

"DID HE TOUCH YOU? Did he hurt you?"That's all that I want to know for the night. Just to know that she is fine will be enough for me. She shook her head timidly. 

 

"Get some rest, Fany ah. It's not early anymore."I stood up, wanting to leave the room for a while. 

 

"Where are you going, TaeTae?"Before I could even move a step away from her, she held onto my arm, gently. 

 

"I'm going to watch some shows downstairs. Don't wait for me."I took her hand and removed it from mine. I assisted her to lie down and pulled up the blanket till her neck. No goodnight kiss. I turned around, wanting to leave the bedside and felt her try to hold my hand. 

 

“Go to sleep, love.”I removed her hand from mine without turning around to face her, not wanting to risk looking into her soft eyes and giving in to her. Yes, I’m angsty. 

 

“Taet-“ 

 

“No.” 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany’s POV 

 

TaeTae’s angry. He definitely is. The space beside me felt cold. He had left the room for about 15 minutes before I drift to dreamland. But this unsettled ‘fight’ got me getting up almost every 30 minutes. Oh my god I cannot take this emptiness anymore. I quickly got out of bed and quietly make my way downstairs. The television lit up the dark living room and I don’t feel scared walking around it without the lights on. There he is, sleeping on the sofa with his mouth open. 

 

“T-Tae.”I poked his slightly bigger than usual tummy. All this while he has been eating more than usual just so that he grow bigger with me. My boo, he said that we will burn those fats together after I give birth to the twins. All the things he do just to make me feel better about myself. 

 

“TaeTae.”I poked his cheek twice before retracting my hand and keeping it to myself. 

 

“Hmm? Fany ah?”Taeyeon rubbed his eyes and sat up. I took a seat beside him, the sofa is now warm and cozy.

 

“Can’t sleep?”How can I sleep when we are like this? Pretending that everything is okay? I can’t just sleep it off, hoping everything goes back to normal the next day. 

 

“Erm.. There’s a monster underneath the bed and it’s scaring me.”Great. What a great lie, Fany. TaeTae has one of his eyebrows raised as he looked at me, not buying my lie. I panicked and fidgeted in my seat. Hug me, TaeTae. 

 

“There’s a b-bug in the room! It’s disturbing me fr-from my sleep. Help me get rid of it, TaeTae.”

 

“Fany ah, if you cannot sleep -“ 

 

“Fine, I cannot sleep. TaeTae, can you come back to our room?”I immediately buried my head into his neck, not wanting him to reject me. 

 

“Please.”I added when I didn’t hear a response from him. I felt him relax in my hold and his arm circled my waist. 

 

“You are too cute to resist, Fany ah. How can I say no to you when you are a lump of cuteness. I can never stay angry at you, can I?”I blinked my eyes twice and slightly shook my head. 

 

“Let’s go up, jellybean.”I felt Tae slipping his arms underneath my as he lifted himself and me up the sofa and into our bedroom on the second floor. He put me down on my side of the bed before he walk over to his side. He sat there, leaning against the headboard with blanket covering his legs and smiling gently at me. 

 

“Sleep?” 

 

“I’m sorry, TaeTae.”I slowly found my way into Taeyeon’s arms and he let out a sigh. He wrapped his arms tightly around me after he pulled me to sit on his lap, looking at him directly in the eye. Taeyeon brush his fingers in between my hair, making me forget about everything that is going on. I’m suddenly feeling at ease with TaeTae with me, only he have this ability to make me feel calm. 

 

“It’s not that I want to get mad at you, Fany ah. What if he decided to kidnap you, Fany? He is obsessed with you, he can do anything to keep you to himself. Not saying that he will do it but what if he touches or you? Who is going to save you? I wouldn’t know what is going on, would I?” 

 

“....” 

 

“I can’t file a police report if he ever does anything illegal to you because you are the one that went to look for him first. It’s like you sending yourself to your grave. You get my point?”Whatever TaeTae said made sense. I found myself nodding my head and he pulled me into his chest, caressing my head before planting a kiss on top of it. 

 

“I love you and I want to be selfish. I want to have you to myself and only myself. No one is supposed to have you. Nobody, baby.”He said it so softly and full of love. I moved my face away from his chest and pressed a kiss on his chin before going back to my original position.

 

“It angers me that you went to look for him on your own, without me by your side. How am I going to live if anything happens to you, darling?”He hugs me tighter, feeling his warmth radiating directly to me. I felt so guilty for making this big man worry over my selfish thoughts. I should have think more about it or at least discuss with TaeTae first. 

 

“I’m sorry.. I’m stupid. It’s my fault.”I felt my eyes burning with tears. I snuggled into TaeTae’s shirt even more as it soaks up my tears that are falling down my cheeks. Taeyeon rocked me in his arms, shushing me every now and then. 

 

"It's okay, love. We all learn from our mistakes. What's most important now is that you are safe in my arms."It didn't take me long for my cries to subside. TaeTae and his magical effects. I pulled my head away from his chest and hang my head low, hiding my swollen eyes from his view. 

 

“TaeTae, I think you should know about this.” 

 

“What is it? Please don’t tell me he did something to you, I will find him this instant.”Taeyeon said as he grabbed onto the side of the covers, ready to get out of bed. 

 

“No no, it’s not that..!”

 

“Then what is it, love?” 

 

“I saw pictures of us in his house and he drew red crosses over you... That’s pretty creepy isn’t it?”It took me a little while to properly phrase this to him. The thought of it made me shiver. 

 

“Heyyyy, I could charge him for taking photos of us!!!”

 

“But I don’t think that’s the main point, TaeTae...”I don’t know how I sounded like but I hope I am the one over-worrying. 

 

“That’s true. We have to be more cautious of our surroundings and up our security game. I’m going to protect my family and keep them away from harm.”Taeyeon portray himself like a police with a gun in his hand, as if he is really hiding away from the bad guys. He looked so cute. Although this is a serious matter, I felt that I can always trust TaeTae when it comes to protecting me. He never once put me in danger, my superman. 

 

“I think I need to get a new phone, my phone is with Siwon.. You wouldn’t want me walking around uncontactable right? Hehe.”

 

 

"Yes yes, cutie. We will get you a new phone tomorrow. The latest model that is. Let's go to sleep, shall we? It's 3 o'clock now, love. You should be in dreamland."Taeyeon helped me to get off his lap before we both lie down on the bed. 

 

"Okay, TaeTae."I am all snuggled up in his chest as he wrap his limbs around me. Nothing feels as safe as this. I cupped his face and gave him a kiss on the lips. I haven't been giving him enough kisses today. 

 

"My little one. Maybe you should sit in when I teach Jungie not to talk to strangers and not to follow them in the future."I pouted and pinched his cheek, lovingly. He leaned in to press another kiss on my lips.

 

"Good night, Fany's man with a big warm heart." 

 

"Aww, that's cute. Good night, Taeng's lovely wifey."

 

"Don't leave me till I wake up, Tae?" 

 

"No promise. If the other little one wakes up early, which I think he will considering that its 3am now, I have to be on my superman duty. I would love to cuddle with you in bed all day."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here’s a boring chapter. I’m so sorry I took so long to update. T.T I honestly lost the motivation to write... (I took almost 2 years to update..???)