Emotional Fany

The LOVE of TaeNy

Tiffany's POV

I stare at my sleeping boyfriend, so handsome. I notice every feature that he have on his face. This guy sleeping in front of me is my boyfriend, I can't believe that he is my boyfriend. He is over protective of me. He takes care of me really well and he knows know to make me smile and even knows how to make me cry. I have never seen him cry before. But he knows how to comfort me at the same time. I wish we could stay like this forever. Why is he so sweet? I love to be in his embrace, his scent is so calming that it makes me feels really relaxed. I still remember that we can't hug for hours because of the long flight hours and worst still, we were separated. We cuddle each other, lovey dovey words, kisses, we did all this last night and I eventually fell asleep in his arms. He was like a lullaby. I can't help but caress his face with my hands. I touch his head with my fingers his hair, then his eyebrow, his eyes, his nose and lastly his lips. I gave him a kiss on his lips and I felt that there was response. I open my eyes and I saw him smiling at me. I blushed hardly and turn around with my back facing him. 

"Why did you stop? I love it a lot."Taeyeon teased. 

I didn't know how to reply or rather too embarrassed to reply. 

"Have you been stealing my kisses every morning while I am sleeping?"Taeyeon asked again. He pull me really close to him. 

"Why did you wake up?"I asked. 

"Because I felt an angel staring at me, she was really beautiful. I won't let you steal so many kisses too."Taeyeon locked his fingers with mine and turn me around so that I was facing him. 

"Yah! Why didn't you flinch then?"I mumbled feeling embarassed. 

"Ohhh.. Someone's shy here. You are so cute. I love you."Taeyeon gave me a kiss on the lips. 

"I love you too.."I looked into his eyes. 

"Why did you wake up so early? It's only 6 am."Taeyeon asked. 

"My stomach is having cramps."

"How come? Is it very painful again?"Taeyeon asked as he caress my stomach. 

"Just a little."I hold his hand that was touching my stomach, I felt a little unconfortable with that. 

"I brought the hot pack. I will warm it up, wait for me here."Taeyeon said and went to take the hot pack. 

"Tae, it's okay. I am fine."

"You look really pale.."Taeyeon looked at me concernly. 

"Don't worry, I will be fine." I reassured him. 

"Why are you giving problems to Fany?"Taeyeon asked as he rub my stomach. 

"She is feeling miserable now, so don't let her feel the pain okay?"Taeyeon said with aegyo.

"Tae.."I remove his hand from me. I can't help but giggled at his silly comment. 

"Did it listen?"Taeyeon asked. 

"How can you expect it to listen to you?"I joked. 

"If it doesn't, then you must."Taeyeon said and hug me tight. 

"I am always obeying didn't I?"We were back on the bed again. 

"Erm.. No."

"No?!?! Do you want me to show you what I mean by not obeying to your words?"I asked. 

"No thank you. The naughty side of Fany is hard to handle."Taeyeon said. 

"Mmmm..."I agreed. 

"You are not sleeping?"I asked. 

"No, I will accompany you."Taeyeon replied. 

"You can sleep.. I don't worry about me. You need energy for your touring later."I said as I touch his face. 

"I don't want anything to happen to my baby girl."Taeyeon replied as he put his head on my lap.

"Nothing will happen Mr Kim."I looked at him. 

"It will, mood swings. Maybe you are smiling now, who knows you will cry later..? I told you I don't want to missed out anything that happen to you. I want to take care of you."Taeyeon said. 

"Why do you have to be so sweet? You always make my heart melt."I said. 

"For a simple reason, because this angel here belongs to me and only me."Taeyeon whispered. 

"Okay. Go to sleep now."I said wanting this little boy to move. 

"What about you?"Taeyeon asked. 

"I will sleep too or this little boy here will not sleep."I replied. 

"I am not little.."Taeyeon whined. 

"You don't look like but you act like one.."I teased. 

"I am not little. You want me to show you?"Taeyeon asked. 

"No. I don't want to have a shock of my life."I said. 

"I am not little!!! If I am little, how do I take care of baby Fany here?"Taeyeon asked. 

"There you go again... Go to sleep.."I said as I cover his eyes. 

"Sleep tight."Taeyeon remove my hand from his eyes and gave my hand a kiss. 

"You too.."

 

At the hotel's wedding hall (Nobody's POV)

"Baby, can I accompany you?"Taeyeon asked as he send his girlfriend to the wedding hall. 

"No. Go tour around Paris.."Tiffany said as she stop in front of the door with her hands lock with Taeyeon. 

"Why?"Taeyeon whined. 

"You will be bored.."Tiffany explained. 

"I won't I won't. As long as I see you, I won't get bored."Taeyeon said. 

"No. You are not in the same company as me so you are not welcome."Tiffany said. 

"Hmmm~ I will call you."Taeyeon said and stole a kiss. 

"Ok. Be a good boy."Tiffany said and hugged him. 

"You must be a good girl too. Remember to take your meals, I will check."Taeyeon said. 

"I will."Tiffany said and broke the hug. 

"I love you."Taeyeon said.

"I love you too."Tiffany said while showing her eye smile. 

"I feel so sick.."Taeyeon said. 

"How come? Lets go back to our room."Tiffany said. 

"I am not unwell. Love sick."Taeyeon teased. 

"Ohh.."

"I can't bear to part with you."Taeyeon said. 

"It's only a few hours Tae.."

"I can't bear to part with you too.."Yuri imitate Taeyeon. 

"Yah!!!"Taeyeon exclaimed. 

"Tae, Yuri is joking. Don't be so loud."Tiffany chided. 

"He is always spoiling our moment.."Taeyeon pouted as he playfully stomp his foot on the ground. 

"Why are you so grumpy today?"Tiffany asked as she hold Taeyeon's hand. 

"Mmmmm...."Taeyeon muttered.

"I thought TaeTae is a big boy? He said that he is not little boy.."Tiffany hugged him. 

"Ok, I am a big boy. Always here to take care of Fany."Taeyeon said. 

"Because of Tiffany, I am going to forgive you..."Taeyeon point to Yuri's direction. 

Yuri stucked his tongue out while Tiffany and Jessica can't help but giggled. 

 

At night

"Tae, lets take a walk around Paris."Tiffany said as she look to her boyfriend who was lying on the bed. 

"I am tired."Taeyeon said as he close his eyes. 

"Please TaeTae... We are going back tomorrow morning already."Tiffany whined. 

"Baby, don't disturb me."Taeyeon is still not giving in. 

"I thought you want to accompany me this afternoon?"Tiffany asked. 

"That was this afternoon. Now is night time. Totally different."Taeyeon said. 

"TaeTae.."Tiffany muttered with sadness in her words. 

"I need my sleep, don't disturb me anymore."Taeyeon continued to . 

"How am I disturbing you?"Tiffany asked timidly feeling that Taeyeon is getting angry. 

"You are talking to me and I can't sleep. Happy?"Taeyeon argued. 

"Why are you like this?"Tiffany whispered. 

"I am grumpy because I need my sleep." 

"Is giving up a little time of your sleep for me is killing you?"Tiffany asked. 

"Yes, you know what are the effects? Eye bags, dark circles, constant yawning, can't concentrate, dozing off.. See all these consequences?"Taeyeon continues to disturb her. He does not meant all this. 

Taeyeon's words are stabbing Tiffany in the heart. 

"Then I guess I will go alone..."Tiffany said softly as she holds back her tears. 

"Yes, go ahead. And remember to bring the key to our room out with you."Taeyeon was trying hard not to laugh. 

"You really not coming with me?"Tiffany asked again. 

"Ya, don't miss me to much though."Taeyeon said it in the carefree manner, Tiffany have never seen Taeyeon like this before. 

"TaeTae..."Tears were flowing down her cheeks. 

"Yes? What is it?"Taeyeon can hear that she was starting to cry. 

There was silence and Taeyeon thought that Tiffany have really left the room. He peek to the corner of his eyes, he saw his girl crying with her head bury in her palms. He walk towards her and embrace her, while soothing her back.

"Fany... I was just kidding here."Taeyeon said as he play with her hair.

"You still don't trust me?"Taeyeon look at her. 

"Don't cry anymore. Kiss kiss okay?"

"Why did you do that for?"Tiffany asked. 

"Because I want to know if you trust me."Taeyeon said. 

"You are also doubting me."Tiffany said. 

"Okay okay. Sshhh..."

"I made you cry again.."

"I thought you meant everything you said."

"How can I meant that?"

"You really don't mean that?"Tiffany asked. 

"Really. How can I let this pretty girl go?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Let's go now okay?"Taeyeon asked as he hold her hand. 

Tiffany nodded. 

"Don't cry anymore."Taeyeon said as he wipe off her tears and kiss her forehead. 

"Piggyback okay? My punishment.."Taeyeon asked. 

"Just drop me at the lobby.."Tiffany said as Taeyeon help her put on her shoes. 

"Why? You don't like piggyback? I thought you always like it."Taeyeon asked. 

"I like. I don't want you to be tired.."Tiffany said. 

"I was just kidding just now."

"I just don't want to tired you out."Tiffany said as she get on Taeyeon's back. 

"You are light.. It will be okay for me. TaeTae is strong for you."Taeyeon said as he look at Tiffany with the side of his eyes. 

"I am not as light as you think."Tiffany said. 

"You are. I am serious about you gaining weight, you loss 3 kg during the hospital stay remember?"Taeyeon asked. 

"I don't want. I like my current self.."Tiffany said and pouted. 

"Then no gifts from me.. No kisses no hugging no cuddling.."Taeyeon tried to make Tiffany give in. 

"Ok. You said that yourself."Tiffany said. 

"Yah! I can't do that!"Taeyeon said. 

"Then too bad."Tiffany scoffed as she place her head on Taeyeon's back. 

"Tell me what must I do? "Taeyeon demanded. 

"Nothing. I don't want to gain weight."Tiffany said. 

"Forget it. I will think of it myself."Taeyeon said and walk out of their room.

"TaeTae, are you angry?"Tiffany asked. 

Taeyeon remained silent. 

"TaeTae.."Tiffany whined. 

"What is it?"Taeyeon asked. 

"I am sorry.."Tiffany said softly. 

"Why?"Taeyeon asked. 

"For making you angry.."Tiffany said. 

"Who says I am angry?"Taeyeon asked. 

"You are not replying me..."Tiffany said softly. 

"Aish... How can I be angry with my baby?"Taeyeon asked as he press for the lift. 

"Tae you can put me down already."Tiffany said as she wait for Taeyeon to put her down. 

"You are not angry?"Tiffany asked as she face Taeyeon. 

"No, I will have my ways to make you gain weight."Taeyeon whispered as he hug her tightly. 

"I don't want to be fat. What happens if you change your mind and you don't want me.."Tiffany asked. 

"I won't.. You don't trust me?"Taeyeon asked.

"But what if you do?"Tiffany asked. 

"I won't. Blame yourself for being so pretty.."Taeyeon said as he kiss Tiffany but she didn't respond. 

"Baby?"Taeyeon look at Tiffany in the eyes. 

"Do you love me just because of my prettiness?"Tiffany asked. 

"No."Taeyeon replied. 

"Then why do you keep saying that I am pretty?"Tiffany free her hand from Taeyeon. 

"Because you really are. I love you just the way you are my dear."Taeyeon said as he hug her tightly. 

"Sure?"Tiffany mumbled while burying her head in his chest. 

"Yes, I love you. You change me a lot. You make me learn to love and cherish, especially you."Taeyeon said as he kiss her forehead. 

"The lift is here."Tiffany said as she walk into the lift. 

"Baby.."Taeyeon whined. 

"Yes?"Tiffany asked. 

"You don't believe?"Taeyeon asked. 

Tiffany just keep quiet. 

"Just wait. I will show it to you."Taeyeon said and kiss her on the cheeks. 

"Okay~ I trust you."Tiffany said as she hug him.

"That's my good girl."Taeyeon smiled at her.

"I love you."Tiffany said.

"I love you more.. "Taeyeon said. 

"I love you even more."Tiffany said. 

"Okok. I love you. Stop here or else we will quarrel again."Taeyeon said as he kiss her. 

"You meanie.."Tiffany scoffed. 

"Eh.. Why?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Because you always claim that you love me more but you don't know what I am feeling inside.."Tiffany said while looking at the ground. 

"Ok. Equal level, we love each other. I am sorry my dear.. I don't know you feel it that way."Taeyeon said and hold her hands guiding her out of the lift. 

"I feel really hurt.."Tiffany said. 

"I am really sorry.. I really didn't know.."Taeyeon apologized. 

"It's okay.."Tiffany said and continued walking. 

They remained silent until they decided to stop for some ice cream. 

"I will go get ice cream okay?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Okay."Tiffany said and sat down on the bench near the ice cream shop. 

"Stay here okay? I will come back quickly.."Taeyeon said and leave. 

Not long after Taeyeon left, a guy walk up to Tiffany. 

"Hey.."A guy called out. 

"Erm... Hi.. Do I know you?"Tiffany asked. 

"No. Are you single?"The guy asked. 

"Erm. I am currently in a relationship."Tiffany replied feeling very awkward. 

"Oh. You are pretty, I am sure every guy would want you."The guy said. 

"Erm.. Thank you."Tiffany said softly praying that Taeyeon come back faster. 

"May I know your name?"The guy asked again. 

"T-Tiffany.."Tiffany stuttered. 

"Oh Tiffany! Nice name.."The guy said as he examine Tiffany. 

"Thank you.."Tiffany said and she walk again. 

"Tiffany, where are you going?"The guy asked as he put his arms around her waist. 

"Please let go of me.."Tiffany said as her heart soften making her feel very vulnerable. 

"Why? There's no one with you, I can accompany you."The guy said. 

"Please let me go..."Tiffany said weakly as tears were streaming down her face. 

"Please let go of her.."Taeyeon came back with their ice cream. 

"Who are you?"The guy asked. 

"I am her boyfriend.."Taeyeon said as he pull Tiffany to him.

"Hmph! Fine!"The guy stormed off. 

"Baby.."Taeyeon embraced her. 

"It's okay..."Taeyeon soothe her back. 

"No worries, I am here.."Taeyeon lift Tiffany's chin up to look at her. 

"Aigoo... It's okay now, everything is fine."Taeyeon kiss her cheeks. 

"Tae.. I am scared."Tiffany said as she continue sobbing. 

"Okay okay.. Good girl.. Ice cream for you?"Taeyeon pass Tiffany the ice cream. 

Tiffany shook her head. 

"Then I will finish them all okay?"Taeyeon ask as he started eating. 

"Hey baby.. Have a bite."Taeyeon pass Tiffany the ice cream. 

Tiffany then listen to Taeyeon and have a bite. 

"Good girl.. Now, don't cry anymore. I am here.. Lets go back okay?"Taeyeon hold her hand. 

Tiffany nodded agreeing to Taeyeon's suggestion. 

At their hotel 

"Why not go bathe my dear?"Taeyeon asked. 

"I don't want..."Tiffany whined. 

"Why?"Taeyeon asked. 

"I just don't want to.."Tiffany replied. 

"It is still bothering you right?"Taeyeon asked. 

But Tiffany didn't reply and Taeyeon know that something is wrong. 

"Come here.."Taeyeon tap his lap and open his arms for Tiffany. 

"You are going to tell me what happen."Taeyeon said as he hug her. 

"I have nothing to tell you.."Tiffany said as she look down. 

"I am sorry for leaving you just now.."Taeyeon said. 

"Tae, don't talk about it already."Tiffany said. 

"Okay okay. Why you don't want to bathe?"Taeyeon asked. 

"I...I.. Aish.. I will go bathe now.."Tiffany said as she walk to the toilet. 

"Want me to accompany you? I won't see.. Let's bathe together to speed things up. You bathe in the bathtub, I use the shower head. 

Tiffany nodded. 

After their bathe, they turn in to prepare for their plane. Tiffany wasn't as bubbly as before and Taeyeon is of course worried for her since she doesn't want to say anything. 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continue... 

Hey there! It has been a really long time since I last updated. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I didn't go to school today, just came back from the hospital this morning. Sigh.. I'm tired. Hope I can update soon.