Torn

The LOVE of TaeNy
The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 53 - Torn
 
Taeyeon was lying on their big bed that they share as he waits for his wife to come out of the shower. Today was his turn to cook dinner for the both of them. They came up with a roster with Tiffany preparing dinner on Mondays and Wednesdays and Taeyeon on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Fridays will be their 'eating out day', romantic dinner you know. Taeyeon looked through his iPhone photo gallery to view the photos that he have taken with his wife since they are together. He smiled as he heard her singing in the shower.
 
"Done."Taeyeon talked to himself as he changed his wallpaper to Tiffany's cute selfie. No matter how bad his day is, just a glimpse of his wife's photo will change his day. 
 
"What's so funny, TaeTae ah?"Tiffany came out of the shower to see that Taeyeon is smiling to himself while using his phone.
 
"Nothing. Just looking through the photos that my lady have taken."
 
"Oh. So you're taken?"
 
"Yes, taken by a very very beautiful lady. I love her so much."Taeyeon decided to play along.
 
"That's good for you."Tiffany muttered and walk towards the dressing table to put her night cream.
 
"What about you, miss?"Taeyeon walked towards the dressing table and stood behind her.
 
"Nope."Tiffany answered coldly as she applied the cream on her face.
 
"Ohhh.. I thought you are? By a very very loving husband?"Taeyeon kissed her cheek and frowned. "Why is it so bitter, Fany ah?"Taeyeon asked as he rub his hand on his lips to get rid of the bitter taste.
 
"It's the night cream, pabo."Tiffany laughed at his silliness.
 
"Throw it away. Why do you need this stupid cream when you have such wonderful skin?"Taeyeon took the bottle of cream that Tiffany bought and nearly threw it into the dustbin.
 
"To make my skin even nicer."Tiffany snatched the cream away from Taeyeon and continue applying it. 
 
"But.. I can't kiss you with that cream on your face.."Taeyeon pouted.
 
"Just sacrifice a little, okay TaeTae?"
 
"No."Taeyeon crossed his arms and look away.
 
"No?"Tiffany stood in front of Taeyeon before she tip toe to kiss his lips. "Better?"Tiffany asked as she cupped his face.
 
"It would be better if it's more often.."He then walk towards the switch and off the lights before he walk towards the bed. Tiffany frowned as she saw him 'ignore' her. 
 
"Are you mad?"Tiffany knelt down beside the bed and pull down the quick cover that was covering her husband's face.
 
"No. Just go to sleep."Taeyeon said before he pull up the quick cover again.
 
"I'm not going to sleep unless you forgive me and no longer mad at me."Tiffany mumbled as she stayed beside the bed in the kneeling position. 
 
"Get up.."Taeyeon sat up on the bed before he help her up. He felt guilty making his wife suffer.
 
"No. If you're going to make me go to sleep, I would rather I stay here."Tiffany remained in that position and waited for Taeyeon's instruction. Taeyeon lean down to kissed her on the lips to assure her that he is not mad at her.
 
"Believe me now?"Taeyeon asked after he pull away from the kiss. 
 
"I d-don't want those c-cold treatments.."Tiffany mumbled and stuttered at her words.
 
"I'm not. Why would I give you a kiss if I'm mad at you?"Taeyeon leaned in to kiss her forehead. "See."
 
"That's right."Tiffany blushed at her own silliness.
 
"Get up now, darling. You make me sound like a meanie."Taeyeon pulled Tiffany up and settle her down on his lap before he tug her under his chin.
 
"Don't ever do that again, okay? I don't like it."Taeyeon rubbed her arms to warm her up as it was still quite cold in Korea. "If I can't kiss you on the cheeks, I can kiss you on the lips. Isn't that better?"He then caressed her warm blushing cheeks.
 
"Mhmm."Tiffany sheepishly smiled and nodded her head. 
 
"Why do you still blush when we already kiss so many times? It's like a daily routine. Hourly routine you can say."
 
"I don't know. It's my natural instinct."Tiffany shrugged her shoulders before she look at Taeyeon.
 
"It's alright. You look cute with those tinted cheeks of yours."
 
"So you're trying to say that I'm not cute normally?"
 
"No. Don't misunderstand me, princess. You're always cute, the cutest."Taeyeon pinched her nose and she cringed. They remained in that position for quite some time, enjoying each other's warm and embrace. 
 
"Darling."Taeyeon spoke in a soft voice just incase if Tiffany falls asleep.
 
"Hmmm?"Tiffany hummed a reply signaling that she was still awake.
 
"Are you sleepy yet?"
 
"Not really. You?"Tiffany looked at Taeyeon anticipating to speak.
 
"Me too. Should we lie down? My back is tired."
 
"Sure."Tiffany got under the covers before she help Taeyeon. Taeyeon slip his hand under her neck, making it as a pillow for Tiffany and he wrap his arms around her waist to pull her closer to him.
 
"Is it still aching, TaeTae?"Tiffany's hands was massaging his back hoping to sooth it.
 
"Anything that  my wifey do for me will surely make my day better. It is better, thank you wifey."
 
"Chessy."Tiffany pinch his nose lightly.
 
"You're getting old aren't you?"Tiffany teased.
 
"No matter how old I am, how painful my back is or how heavy you get, I will still be here to carry you, princess, my one and only. Remember that."Taeyeon kissed her lips.
 
"Did you injured your back? Have you seen the doctor?"Tiffany frowned after she heard what Taeyeon said.
 
"No. I am just saying."
 
"If the pain still persist, we must visit the doctor okay? I shouldn't even be asking you. It's a must."
 
"Yes, Mrs Kim."Taeyeon saluted to Tiffany causing her to burst into laughter. She was all strict and serious just now. Taeyeon was glad that Tiffany was laughing. He likes to hear her laugh.
 
"I love you, TaeTae.."Tiffany said after she have calmed down.
 
"I love you too, darling."Taeyeon caressed her forehead before he planted a kiss.
 
"Fany.."
 
"Yes, TaeTae?"
 
"I'm going on a business trip.."Taeyeon said softly expecting his wife to he sad. He made her happy before he break the news to her.
 
"Huh? Where? When? How long?"Tiffany was down that Taeyeon is not going to be with her for a period of time.
 
"Calm down, hon."
 
"How can I calm down when you're going away?"
 
"Hey. Sshhh.."Taeyeon tugged Tiffany under his chin as she curl her body slightly.
 
"TaeTae.. Can you don't go, please?"Tiffany plucker her lower lips as she cannot imagine the days without Taeyeon with her.
 
"Cannot my dear. I just booked the air ticket this morning."
 
"Did you book mine? Can I come with you?"
 
"Who's going to take care of you when I'm working? At least in Korea you can work and you know the place well. I don't have to worry that much."Taeyeon held her hand under the blanket.
 
"Which country are you going? Can I book my ticket now?"Tiffany gave his hand a tight squeeze, wanting him to agree.
 
"To the United States, my dear."
 
"I can read and speak English. I won't get lost.. I will take care of myself when you work. I won't bother you."
 
"I still don't feel safe. You don't know the people there. What if you get abducted? I don't know the place well, how can I find you?"
 
"Fine! I'm not going to care anymore."Tiffany then face her back towards Taeyeon as she was slightly pissed by Taeyeon's behavior.
 
"Hey.. Darling.."Taeyeon tugged her body, trying to get her attention but she ignored him. "It's not that I don't want you to follow me but I just don't feel safe letting you walk on the unfamiliar streets of United States. At least Jess and Yul is in Korea, I can entrust you to them."Taeyeon  wrapped his arms around her but he got shoved.
 
"I'm not a kid anymore, Tae!"Tiffany stomped outside the balcony to cool herself down. Once she stepped onto the balcony, her anger managed to subside a little with the help of the cold wind. On the other hand, Taeyeon was surprised that his wife will get this mad. She will definitely be disappointed but not mad. Why is she so clingy recently?
 
Should I bring her or not? What if I never bring her and things happen like last time? - Taeyeon
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi my marshmallows! How's life? I'm getting busier and busier. Aish. I didn't even plan to update today but I feel bad for not updating. So, that's why chap 53 is up. Anyways, should Taeyeon bring Tiffany along to the USA or leave her in Korea? Leave your comments below, okay? Subscribe, comment and upvote! :)  thank you so much for those who have done that. Goodnight for now! And have a good week ahead.