I am sorry Fany, please forgive me...

The LOVE of TaeNy

"1,2,3" *Flash light* 

"Please take a break Ms Tiffany. Ms Jessica next!"The cameraman ordered. 

"I am tired.."Tiffany said as she throw herself on her own personal chair. 

"Tiffany, your lunch.."Yoona said and pass her the lunchbox. 

"Thank you.."Tiffany said and place the lunchbox on her lap, staring into space. 

"Why are you not eating?"Yoona asked. 

"I am not hungry.."Tiffany said and take out her phone. 

"You have to eat my dear.. I know something is bothering you.."Yoona said. 

"50 missed calls..."Tiffany mumbled. 

*message 

To: My baby girl

From: TaeTae

Baby, can you give me a chance to explain to you? I really really love you. Can you not ignore me? 

Tears started rolling down Tiffany's eyes as she is really confused and don't know what to do. Should she give Taeyeon a chance or she should break up with him? She really wish to be in Taeyeon's arms and wants to listen to his voice. 

"Tiffany, don't cry..."Yoona said and gave her a hug. 

"Tiff!"Jessica exclaimed and ran to hug Tiffany. 

"Hush hush... Everything is okay.."Jessica rubbed her back to soothe her. 

"Jessi, I don't know what to do. Is he really having an affair or is he----"Tiffany was not able to finish her sentence. 

"Sshhhh.... Just give him a chance to explain to you.. After that then you decide..."Jesisca said and hug her. 

*Ring Ring 

Jessica's phone rang. 

"Hello Taeyeon."Jesisca answered. 

"It's Taeyeon? Don't tell him anything."Tiffany ordered.

"Jessica, is that Tiffany beside you?"Taeyeon asked concernly.

"Yes. Whats with the call?"Jessica asked and motion Yoona to take care of Tiffany as she make a phone call.

"How is she? Have she eaten?"Taeyeon asked.

"She say she is not hungry. What did you do to her that got her so upset? You know, she cried twice today. Her eyes are swollen now."Jessica asked. 

"My ex came to our house this morning and I didn't have a chance to explain to Tiffany."Taeyeon said. 

"Is she really your ex? Tiff is starting to wonder if she should continue your relationship with her."Jessica said. 

"She is really my ex. I have cleared everything with her. I can't let Fany go!!"Taeyeon exclaimed. 

"I will try to talk to her for you."Jessica said. 

"Ok, thank you. Please help me take care of her."Taeyeon said. 

"Bye bye, I have to go."Jessica said and went over to Tiffany. 

"Tiff, you have to eat something."Jessica said and say beside her. 

"I feed you okay? Have something."Yoona said as she open the lunchbox. 

"Ahhhh...."Jessica said cutely. 

Tiffany obeyed their words. 

"Good girl..."Jessica pat Tiffany's head. 

"Yoona, Jessi, thank you for comforting me."Tiffany said as she hold both their hands. 

"No worries.. We will be there for each other.."Jessica said.

"You can call me anytime if you have no one to talk to."Yoona said and continue feeding her. 

"Tiff, give Taeyeon a chance. I can see that both of you love each other a lot. He really loves you. If he doesn't, he would have broke up with you long time ago. You also love him too, you cry so much after seeing that woman this morning."Jessica said. 

"I will see how when I go home later. I don't feel like talking to him."Tiffany said. 

"Your heart will melt when Taeyeon says his cheesy lines.."Jessica teased. 

"Yah!!"Tiffany exclaimed. 

"Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany, the shooting have officially ended. Everything have gone smoothly, you all can go now. Thank you so much."The cameraman said. 

"Thank you! We will leave now."Tiffany did her 90 degrees bow and left for home. 

At home 

"I am earlier than Tae."Tiffany said as she went to her own personal room instead of their room. 

"Maybe I should sleep here tonight.."Tiffany said as she sit on her bed. 

"Should I trust Taeyeon again? He make me lost my trust in him. Who is that woman I the morning."Tiffany thought deeply and she is not aware that Taeyeon have come home. 

"Baby... Where are you?"Taeyeon asked as he came down from their room. 

Tiffany stay silent. 

"Oh... Baby, you are here..."Taeyeon said and went to back hug her. 

"Don't call me baby when you have someone else who calls you dear.."Tiffany said as she felt very weak. 

"Baby, don't be angry. She is my ex. I have cleared everything already and she promise to stay away from us."Taeyeon said as he hug her tighter. 

"Really?"Tiffany asked as tears were rolling down her eyes. 

"Yes, I will promise you that I will not go with her no matter what."Taeyeon said and turn her around and hug her. 

"Can I trust you again?"Tiffany asked. 

"Please trust me... I really cannot live without you..."Taeyeon said. 

"I am sorry for letting you go through so much.. I am really sorry. TaeTae promise to stay with you.."Taeyeon said cutely. 

"Ok, I forgive you this time..."Tiffany said and bury her head in Taeyeon's chest and cried badly. 

"Okok... My heart hurts to see you like this..."Taeyeon said as he her hair. 

"Everything is okay my love.. TaeTae loves you..."Taeyeon said and wipe her tears. 

"Sshhhhh... Good girl.. Let everything out."Taeyeon pull her into his embrace and gave her a kiss on the cheeks. 

"Does a kiss make you feel better?"Taeyeon asked while bending down to look into her eyes. 

"Tell me why you cry."Taeyeon rub the back of her hand to make her feel better.

Tiffany just shook her head. 

"My baby girl, I dont force you. Tell me if you are ready, I am here for you. Taeyeon rock her gently in his embrace. 

“I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.” Taeyeon said sincerely.

"TaeTae, I love you..."Tiffany said. 

"I love you too... Kiss kiss.."Taeyeon point to his lips and close his eyes. 

Tiffany just watch as Taeyeon is waiting for his kiss. She tries her best to hold back her laughter. 

"Tae, you look really funny..."Tiffany teased. 

"Yah! How dare you do that?!?! I need my kiss..."Taeyeon said and tickle her. 

"Hahaha!! Tae, stop that... Hahaha!!"Tiffany pleaded. 

"Okok, my love, I love you too.."Taeyeon said and peck her lips. 

"I miss you... You didn't reply my message and you didn't pick up my call too!"Taeyeon pouted. 

"Serve you right!"Tiffany teased. 

"Your eyes are beautiful even if you cry."Taeyeon teased. 

"You are the cause of this..."Tiffany said and ran out of her room. 

"I am going to catch you... If I catch you, I am going to hug you tonight..."Taeyeon said as he went to chase her. 

"No..."Tiffany shake her head and stuck out her tongue. 

"Catch you!"Taeyeon swipe Tiffany off the floor. 

Tiffany just bury her head in Taeyeon's shoulders. 

"Are you crying again? Hush hush...."Taeyeon comfort her. 

"Who's says I am crying?!?!"Tiffany slap Taeyeon's chest. 

"I love you."Taeyeon said and kissed her. 

"I love you too..."Tiffany said and gave him her famous eye smile. 

"My body ache after the shooting.."Tiffany whined. 

"Massage for you?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Nope, you are tired too.."Tiffany said. 

"It's take pictures together."Taeyeon said and took out his instant camera. 

"1,2,3"Taeyeon said and they pose for the camera. 

They took a lot of pictures together. Funny faces, playful faces, Tae kiss Tiff, Tiff kiss Tae and so many more. 

"Tae, give me one."Tiffany said. 

"No."Taeyeon said. 

"Why?"Tiffany whined. 

"Because... Because you will know why soon..."Taeyeon said and gave her a kiss. 

"Hmph! I hate you!"Tiffany said and went to their room. 

"I love you. I love you. I love you."Taeyeon said continuously trying to annoy Tiffany. 

"Why are you following me?"Tiffany asked as she throw herself on the bed.

"Because I love you."Taeyeon back hug Tiffany making her in between Taeyeon. 

"Lets go to sleep, I am tired."Tiffany said and went under the covers. 

"Yes, my love!"Taeyeon said and hugged Tiffany until they fell asleep. 

At night, Tiffany suddenly sat up thinking of the dream that she just dreamt about. She hug her teddy bear close to her as she started thinking. 

"Baby~"Taeyeon called out sleepily. 

"Did I wake you up? I am sorry.."Tiffany asked while turning to face Taeyeon. 

"No worries. Why are you not sleeping? Did you have a nightmare?"Taeyeon back hug Tiffany. 

"N-no. Let's go to sleep."Tiffany lied. 

"You lied to me~"Taeyeon whined. 

"It is nothing much. Don't worry."Tiffany said.

"Did you dream about David again? Or about injections?"Taeyeon made wild guesses. 

"Nope, all wrong. It is a silly dream."Tiffany said while in Taeyeon's arm. 

"Tell me~"Taeyeon whined and hold Tiffany's hand. 

"I-I d-dreamt about y-you g-going back t-to y-your e-ex."Tiffany stuttered. 

"It is just a dream, my love. I will not go back to her. I choose to stay with you."Taeyeon said and gave her a kiss. 

"Ok. I trust you."Tiffany said and lean her head in Taeyeon's chest. 

"I love you sweetie..."Taeyeon said and gave Tiffany a kiss on her forehead. 

"I love you too."Tiffany said. 

"Go to sleep ok?"Taeyeon asked. 

"I can't sleep..."Tiffany whined. 

"I will wait for you to sleep."Taeyeon said and help Tiffany to lie down.

"You are tired Tae.."Tiffany said. 

"It's ok. Close you eyes."Taeyeon said. 

"I want to tell you something."Taeyeon said. 

"What is it?"Tiffany asked as she look at Taeyeon. 

"I love you."Taeyeon whispered. 

"Chessy.. Tae, I am going back to Paris again after new year for the couple in Paris. I have to prepare the wedding hall."Tiffany said. 

"I will go with you."Taeyeon said and hug Tiffany. 

"Really?"Tiffany asked. 

"Of course! I can't let you go alone to somewhere far. I don't want anything to happen to you or else I won't forgive myself. Especially if you become the Tiffany that does not belong to TaeTae."Taeyeon said sweetly. 

"Sweet~"Tiffany said. 

"You will be mine one day, I will make you mine."Taeyeon said. 

""Close your eyes."Taeyeon ordered. 

Tiffany snuggle into Taeyeon's embrace while Taeyeon hum her Favourite song and tap her to bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hellos!! :) 

How's Christmas? What did you receive for present? 

I will try to update again around new year, I hope I can finish by new year. 

Oh no, school is starting again... :( Holiday is soon over and the suffering starts...