Tender love

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 86 - Tender love

Tiffany groaned weakly as she felt discomfort in her body. It's a day after her surgery and being admitted into the hospital because of too much stress cooped up in her body. Taeyeon is sleeping on the couch near the window as he felt that Tiffany needs more space to rest better. She felt her stomach churn and burn and before she know it, everything inside her stomach came out and onto the bed. Taeyeon, being a light sleeper, woke up from the groaning and whimpering Tiffany made and he immediately went to her bed side. 

"Sweetie.."

"TaeTae.. I m-messed up the b-bed. I'm s-sorry."Tiffany apologized as she felt bad for troubling Taeyeon and the nurses.

"It's okay, Fany ah. Please don't apologise."Taeyeon caressed her forehead but he immediately retract his hand. 

"You are burning, honey."Taeyeon put his hand back on Tiffany's forehead and he put his other hand on his. 

"I'll ask the nurse to take your temperature. Stay on the bed, don't come down."Taeyeon quickly went out to get the nurse to come in and measure her temperature as well as to get her a new set of clothes. The two of them quickly came back into Tiffany's assigned bed room. 

"Miss Hwang, I will take your temperature now."The nurse gently stick the thermometer into Tiffany's ear and she remove it after hearing a beep.

"38.3 degrees. She's having a fever."

"Is it possible to give her some fever medicine and some sleeping pills as well? She can't seem to rest properly."Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand to reassure her that everything is fine, it seems like he knows what's going on in Tiffany's mind. 

"We can't give her any medicine now as she is pregnant. We have to wait for the doctor's instructions when he sees her tomorrow morning."

"Then is there anything you can do to control her fever?"

"I guess we will have to put her back on drip for now. I have to draw some blood from her to run some lab test for possible infections."The nurse told Taeyeon.

"I don't want.."Tiffany quickly took her hand away from Taeyeon's hold. 

"Alright, please do so."

"I'll clear the bed sheets first and then do the blood test on her."

"Yes, thank you. I'll clean her up."Taeyeon scooped Tiffany into his arms and he carried her to the toilet and place her on the wheelchair. Taeyeon didn't allow the latter to even let her leg touch the floor as he remembered the doctor saying that she needs at least a week of bed rest. And hence he requested for a showering wheelchair.

"You didn't even ask for my approval." 

"I don't have to ask because I know your answer. TaeTae is here, don't be scared."

"But that's not the point.. I'm not doing this."Tiffany looked away from Taeyeon's eyes.

"Sweetie.. We have to do this, or else how do we know what is going on inside your body?"Taeyeon stopped un-buttoning Tiffany's hospital blouse and he squatted down to talk to her. 

"You don't even have any cough or sore throat and yet your temperature is so high. This is not a good thing."Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand and he looked into her eyes. 

"What happens if there's an infection in your body? It's better if we find out earlier right? And then we can treat you and you can go home sooner. Isn't this better?"

"How many times have I been poked already? I'm the one going through the pain of being poked, TaeTae."

"Do you think it doesn't hurt me to see you cry each time you have to do a blood test, each time the nurse inject you with vitamins? I will wish I could go through that pain for you and pull the needle out each time they poke you. It really hurts me to see you going through all the pain when I can't do anything to help lessen the pain."He gently caressed Tiffany's IV injection site and then he kissed her hand. 

"I really hate myself when I see you lost so much blood yesterday. I hate myself for not being able to take your stress away and to keep you and the twins safe."Taeyeon's eyes tear up again over the same issue, the same thought that came up to his mind when Tiffany was in the operating theatre.

"I really don't want to put you through so much pain, darling, but we don't have a choice now. You want to get well right? You want to go home too."

"Home is with TaeTae."Tiffany lowered her head and she held Taeyeon's hand to find strength from him.

"Yes, so you have to cooperate with me and the doctors and nurses so that you can go home."Taeyeon held Tiffany's hands too to give her strength and love. 

"Ok, TaeTae. Sorry for troubling you, I really am."

"No worries, sweetie. I will definitely be with you all the way because you are my wife and I love you so so much. When you go home, I got something to shower you with, so you have something to look forward to."
"Really? What is it?"Tiffany's eyes twinkled as the thought of all possible gifts from Taeyeon popped up in her head. 

"Not telling you."Taeyeon then continue ing Tiffany's blouse and gave her a cheeky grin. 

"Tell me~"Tiffany whined and shook Taeyeon, hoping that it will soften his heart.

"No."

"Please..."Tiffany gave Taeyeon her puppy eyes, wanting to soften his heart. 

"Stop doing that, babe."

"No, unless you tell me."

"You really want to know?"

"Yes!"Tiffany gave Taeyeon her eyesmile, thinking that Taeyeon is going to tell her what the gift is. 

"Then hurry get well soon."

"Yah!"Tiffany pouted and crossed her arms in front of her chest. Taeyeon then gently unfold Tiffany's arms from her chest and took off her blouse easily. 

"Stop pouting, sweetie."Taeyeon wanted to laugh at how cute Tiffany was when she stay pouted the entire time he was showering her. She is just too cute. 

 

 

"Tiff!"Both Yoona and Jessica called out as they enter the ward that Tiffany is in, with their Yuri behind. 

"Yoon? Jess? Yul? What are you guys doing here?"Tiffany look up from the magazine that Taeyeon just bought her to keep her entertained. 

"Ehehehe, I told them to come help me out while I go home to get some clothes for myself."

"You can just leave me here, TaeTae. Why trouble them?"

"I don't want to risk anything happening and then you won't tell me about it."

"Yeah, Tiff. We will be more than happy to keep you entertained. It's been quite some time since I talked to you. Let's have our girls talk!"Yoona agreed with Taeyeon before she gave her dorky smile. 

"Yah! What about the handsome gentleman here?"Yuri cross his arms in front of his chest as if he is mad. 

"I'm sure you will in and mix well with us later."Jessica giggled and slapped Yuri on his arm. 

"Geez. If only Sooyoung is free."

"Sorry.. You guys are busy."Tiffany held both Jessica's and Yoona's hand tightly, feeling very guilty from disturbing their busy work life.

"No no, don't apologise."Jessica lean in to hug her. 

"Do you guys want anything when I'm on my way back? Food? Drinks?"Taeyeon turned to the trio to ask if they want anything. 

"Nope! There's a cafe underneath here, we could get it from there if there's a need to. We will put the gentleman here to good use, Yuri will volunteer to service us, right girls?"Jessica teased. 

"Yah!! Excuse me, my service have a price to pay okay, Ms Jung."

"Ok, what about you, Mrs Kim? You have been rejecting all kinds of food."Taeyeon place his arms around Tiffany's waist as he sit half of his weight on Tiffany's bed. 

"Erm..! Rainbow bangles and churros!!"Tiffany cheered excited from all the wonderful and tempting food she saw on the Internet. 

"Ok, TaeTae will go and find them."The rest of them smiled at the couple's sweet actions. 

 

 


"Here, this is what you ask Sica to get."Yuri handed Taeyeon a paper bag of items that he asked Jessica to help him buy. He can't leave Tiffany alone in the hospital or else he would have gone to shop on his own. The two of them are outside Tiffany's ward as Yuri walk Taeyeon to his car. 

"Thanks, bro! Thank you for helping me take care of Tiff, I know all of you are busy."Taeyeon took the paper bag and pat Yuri on the back. 

"What happened to Tiff? Why is she suddenly in the hospital again? She look so.. fragile?"

"Tiffany is pregnant.."

"Woah! That's fast, bro! Are you guys rabbits?"Yuri teased and Taeyeon wracked him with the paper bag. 

"She's only a couple of weeks pregnant and is still not very stable. So two days ago, that bustard came to our house and I don't know how he get in but he appeared in Jungie's room. He threatened us with a penknife and he gave it to Jungie. That's how Tiffany got anxious that cause her to bled. That bastard."Taeyeon clenched his fist into a ball to contain his anger. He still cannot forgive Siwon for everything he has done to his family. 

"Oh my- Is Jungie okay? Sica and I can help you guys take care of Jungie. You just help Tiff get back her on track first."

"Jungie got quite a huge cut on his palm. He was crying his eyes out and I got the nurses to take care of his wound while Tiff was in the operation theatre. And then he came back again after Tiff was out of the theatre and threatened to hit her stomach. Thank goodness I left my wallet in her room and I head back to get it or I wouldn't even dare to imagine what state will Tiff be in. That fight cause him to be held back by the police, so all is in proper hands for now."

"That guy make my blood boil. ing bustard. I think you guys should move in to stay with Sica and I so that we can help to sort of increase the security level for Tiff. We got spare rooms for her to rest in, so you don't have to worry about that. At least there will be us to help you look after Tiff if you have to run errands." 

"I think we should be fine. I'll have to ask Fany about this. She's quite particular, she don't like to impose on others."

"Nah, I'm sure Sica will be okay with it. Oh yes, the food that Tiff requested, you are giving it to her? They are not good."

"I know. There are high in sugar but she is not eating much. I'll be more than happy to have her eating all these. But I will definitely go home to whip up something for her in exchange for those food."Taeyeon smiled as he thought of a dish that Tiffany will love to eat if she is not pregnant. It's his signature pasta with prawns. His thoughts was interrupted by a phone call from an unknown number. He frowned at that unfamiliarity before he decided to pick up the call. 

"Hello-" 

"Hello, this is calling from the police station. Is this Mr Taeyeon speaking?"

"Yes, I am."Taeyeon started to get serious, wanting to know what is going on. From the previous nights, he knows that Siwon is held back at the police station, but after that he doesn't know what is going on. 

"Mr Choi Siwon is released from us as his sister just bail him out as he don't have any evidence of him harassing your wife. We have no rights to hold him back any further."

"What do you mean?"Taeyeon felt his blood boil as he could absorb what the police officer was saying. 

"My wife is crying her eyes out so many times and you are telling me that you let him go?!"

 

 

"Wifey dear..."Taeyeon open the door and pop his head in first before letting his body in. 

"TaeTae?"Tiffany look up from staring at her blanket. 

"Are you okay? Are you feeling nausea?" Taeyeon set those food that he bought aside before he went forward to hug her. Tiffany nodded against his chest. 

"It's so uncomfortable, TaeTae."

"I'm sorry, baby."Taeyeon lean down to take in her scent to give him support and encouragement to continue to cheer Tiffany on her pregnancy journey. 

"Look what I got you."Taeyeon broke the hug and went to get the food he placed on the table to hopefully divert her attention away from the discomfort. 

"Churros and colourful bangles. They are still a little warm, Fany ah."Tiffany's eyes sparkled from those food and she gave Taeyeon her eye smile. 

"But on one condition, sweetie. After you eat all these, you have to eat your dinner. Promise?"Taeyeon hid the food behind his back and he stick out his pinkie finger. 

"What's for dinner, TaeTae ah?"Tiffany was a little hesitant to promise him. 

"I cook you your favourite pasta with prawns."

"Ok, I promise."Tiffany linked her pinky with his and smiled. 

"What's a promise without a kiss to seal it?"Taeyeon pouted and he lean forward to Tiffany, wanting a kiss from her. 

"Yah! That's your own version of promise."Tiffany pinch Taeyeon's cheek cheekily before she kiss him on the lips. 

"Alright, eat up, love."Taeyeon help to take out those food from the paper bag and he hand it over to Tiffany. Tiffany took the food and move herself inwards to make space from Taeyeon to sit. 

"Thank you, TaeTae."

 

 

Tiffany woke up in the middle of the night from a little cold that she was feeling. She frowned at the sight of the empty bed. She remember herself begging Taeyeon to stay and sleep beside her before she head to dreamland. She pull herself to sit up and she saw Taeyeon sleeping on the couch. 

"Pabo."Tiffany muttered under her breath and she slowly remove the blanket that was covering her. She quietly got down the bed and make her way to the couch. She stood in front of the now sleeping Taeyeon and thought how good it is feeling to be able to walk again. Taeyeon have been stopping her from moving about and she was carried everywhere she wants to go. She then sit down on Taeyeon's lap, facing him and snuggle against him and burying her face in his neck. 

"Hmm.. Fany ah."Taeyeon was awoken from the weight on his body. Before he even open his eyes, he knows it's Tiffany because she is the only one so clingy towards him. 

"Why are you sleeping here? I thought we both agreed that you are going to sleep on the bed with me."Tiffany whined and pulled herself away from Taeyeon. 

"I wanted you to sleep better, baby."Taeyeon wrap his arms around her and he pull her closer to him before he stands up. 

"But your neck will hurt sleeping like this, boo."Tiffany's hands went to massage Taeyeon's neck a little. 

"Take the bed, TaeTae. I can sleep on the couch."

"Pabo. No."Taeyeon fickle her forehead before he lean in to kiss her to soothe the pain. 

"Yah!"

"Yah! I haven't ask you how you get there? Haven't I told you not to walk? I will carry you."

"I don't want to trouble you, TaeTae. You did a lot for me already. Just this little walking won't kill."Tiffany grab Taeyeon's hands hoping that he doesn't get mad at her. 

"Promise me not to do that again?"

"Okay okay I promise you."

"Good girl. Now go to bed." Taeyeon took the blanket and cover Tiffany's body with it before he gently push her down to rest. 

"Sleep with me, TaeTae?" 

"Please please please."Tiffany shook his hands and she gave him her signature puppy eyes that soften also anyone's heart. 

"You are such a naughty girl you know."Taeyeon finally gave in to her and he got on the bed. 

"I can't sleep without you beside me."Tiffany turn and wrap her arms around Taeyeon's body. 

"Good night, TaeTae."

"Good night, Fany ah." 

hello! yes yes I know I haven't updated in like forever. I'm so sorry :(( I hope this slightly longer update is able to make it up to you guys. Hope you guys like it. oh yes, comment your thoughts on this chapter at the comment box! see you guys next update, mean while you can guess what Taeyeon ask Jessica to buy as he's surprise for Tiffany!! :) 


Now playing: Russian Roulette // Red Velvet 🎧