Happy Birthday Princess!

The LOVE of TaeNy

 

 
Taeyeon have been coming back very late for the past few weeks and every time when he arrive at home, his princess was already in dream land. 
 
"Go to sleep first honey. I will be home very late."Taeyeon speak to Tiffany on the phone. 
 
"But I didn't get to see you for weeks... I want to wait for you. "Tiffany mumbled. 
 
"Just go to sleep, you have work tomorrow."
 
"Tae, what are you busy with? You hardly even have time for us. I miss you so much, TaeTae."
 
"I'm sorry sweetie.. I have been very busy lately. With meeting, work after work..."
 
"Alright... I want huggies.."Tiffany pouted. 
 
"Don't pout, princess.. I will give you huggies when I go home. Muah!"Taeyeon kissed the phone. 
 
"But wait till you hug me, I can't feel it anymore. And you can't even be bothered to wake me up when you get your home!"Tiffany was angry already. 
 
"Baby, don't get angry. It's your birthday tomorrow."
 
"Ya, so what if it is my birthday?! I don't think you even have time to celebrate my birthday. Just go ahead and do your work."
 
"Baby, I'm sorry. Don't get angry please. I promise to spend time with you tomorrow. Pretty please."
 
"How is it even possible for your company to open until midnight everyday?! I don't believe you. Just go ahead and do your work."Tiffany hang up the phone.  
 
Taeyeon was actually preparing a birthday surprise for Tiffany, he put in a lot of effort for this birthday. He have to manage his time well. To be honest, Taeyeon have bought a yacht and he have been taking lessons to learn how to operate a yacht and that's why he have to find time. This afternoon, he took a day off to prepare for Tiffany's birthday. He planned his activities while he was on the way out to get his things. He was planning to go snorkeling with Tiffany, prepare a meal for her and lastly cutting of birthday cake. He went to supermarkets and malls to get his necessity for the meal and her birthday cake. He stored them in the fridge in the yacht. He even painted the yacht pink with some polaroid on the wall. He went home quite late due to the amount of work he have to rush. He took a quick shower in the room beside theirs incase he wake Tiffany up. 
 
"Baby, I'm sorry for neglecting you these few weeks. I love you."Taeyeon gave Tiffany a kiss on the forehead. 
 
"Good night and happy birthday princess."Taeyeon gave Tiffany another kiss on the lips before he turn in with his arms around her.
 
 
In the morning, Taeyeon woke up earlier than usual to make breakfast for the both of them. 
 
"Baby, wakey wakey.."Taeyeon gently shake Tiffany up. 
 
"Good morning princess! It's your birthday, rise and shine!"Taeyeon bend down to give Tiffany a kiss on the forehead. 
 
"Yah! Why are you here?"Tiffany frowned. 
 
"Because it's my baby girl's birthday. Don't frown.."Taeyeon's hand went to massage her forehead. 
 
"I admit, I'm sorry for neglecting you for the past few weeks.. I'm celebrating your birthday with you. Don't be angry anymore baby."Taeyeon caress her cheeks. 
 
"Really? You're spending my birthday with me?"Tiffany face lit up. 
 
"Of course, baby! Happy birthday! Lets go down for breakfast."Taeyeon stand up and pull her out with him. 
 
After then finish their breakfast and cleaning up the house, it was already noontime. 
 
"Baby!"Taeyeon called his baby.
 
"Yes, TaeTae?"Tiffany came out of their room and skip her way down to the living room. 
 
"Are you reaady?Lets go out."Taeyeon spread out both his hands wanting to hug her. 
 
"Where are we going?"Tiffany asked happily. 
 
"It's a secret!"
 
"Hmph!"Tiffany cross her arms around her chest. 
 
"Aigoo.. Baby is angry again.."
 
"I'm just kidding TaeTae. Lets go?"
 
"Blindfold, blindfold yourself first. I'll help you do it."Taeyeon took the blindfold and cover her eyes. 
 
"Tae, I won't be able to see. I can't walk."Tiffany stretch out both her arms, trying to feel the things around her. 
 
"I'll lead you, baby."Taeyeon gave her a kiss on the cheeks. 
 
"I don't want.."
 
"Alright, piggyback. Your favourite."Taeyeon squat down for her to get on his back. 
 
"Yay!"Tiffany slowly get on his back with her arms around his neck. 
 
"I love you."Taeyeon turn his head to where Tiffany's head was and gave another kiss. 
 
She giggled. 
 
"I love it when you giggle, so adorable."Taeyeon pinch her cheek before he put his hands at the back of her thighs to support her. 
 
 
 
 
The sound of the waves could be heard as Taeyeon open the door for Tiffany. And the smell of the salted water already gave Tiffany a hint of where she was. 
 
"TaeTae, are we at the beach?"Tiffany ask as she get on Taeyeon's back. 
 
"You will know it later, baby."
 
Taeyeon continue walking nearer to the berth and stop at a spot where they can hope on the yacht. 
 
"Are you ready, princess?"Taeyeon asked and Tiffany nodded excitedly. 
 
"Ta Da!"Taeyeon remove the blindfold, letting it rest on her neck. 
 
Tiffany was lost for words. 
 
"You bought this, Tae?"Tiffany asked as she scan her eyes around the yacht. 
 
"Yes, baby. This is for you. Happy birthday!"Taeyeon carry Tiffany into the yacht. 
 
"Thank you TaeTae!"Her eyes was b with tears because she was touched. She gave Taeyeon a kiss on his lips. 
 
"There there. Don't cry, birthday baby shouldn't cry."Taeyeon lean in to kiss her eyes. 
 
"I love you!"Tiffany pull Taeyeon into a hug. 
 
"I love you too!"Taeyeon pull Taeyeon to the steering wheel and operate the yacht. 
 
"TaeTae? You know how to operate this?"Tiffany ask Taeyeon while Taeyeon focus his attention on the sea. 
 
"Yes baby. I have been taking lessons during the day."
 
"So that explains why you come home so late for the past few weeks?"
 
"Yup!"Taeyeon continue to focus his attention at the sea. 
 
"TaeTae..."
 
"Yes baby?"
 
"I'm sorry..."Tiffany apologized. 
 
"Why princess?"Taeyeon asked after he have stopped the yacht not too far away from the berth. 
 
"For throwing my temper at you last night."Tiffany looked down and avoided Taeyeon's eyes. Taeyeon knew that she meant what she said. 
 
"Baby... Come here."Taeyeon spread both his arms, wanting to give her a hug. 
 
Tiffany followed but she didn't let him hug her but instead just stand in front of his hands. 
 
"Baby, come closer. I want to hug you.."Taeyeon pouted. 
 
"You're not angry?"Tiffany asked softly. 
 
"No, how can I be angry with my baby?"Taeyeon walk towards her because he can't wait to wrap his arms around her. 
 
"Tae, I didn't know that you're doing all these for me.. I'm so sorry for getting angry with you.. I'm----"Before she can finish her words Taeyeon kissed her to stop her from talking.
 
"Darling, stop saying all that alright. I love you."Taeyeon gave her another kiss on the forehead. 
 
"I feel so guilty TaeTae.."Her eyes were glistening with tears and her fingers were fidgeting with one another. 
 
"It's okay baby. In fact, if you don't get angry, I should be worried. But now that you got angry last night, it shows that you still love me. Right?"Taeyeon asked as his hands were at the back of her head, her hair. 
 
"TaeTae.."Taeyeon always know how to make her feel better by saying sweet words. 
 
"Love doesn’t count on the laughter that you shared but on the pain and tears you tried to get over with just for the sake of holding on."Taeyeon whispered into her ear. 
 
"Baby girl, don't be guilty anymore alright? I don't want you to feel bad on your birthday, I want you to feel happy."Taeyeon kiss her cheeks. 
 
"I love you."Taeyeon wipe her tears and gave a smile. 
 
"I love you too."
 
"Lets go out."Taeyeon pull Tiffany to the area without shelter. 
 
"It's beautiful isn't it?"Taeyeon was referring to the view. 
 
"Yes TaeTae!"She was getting excited. 
 
"But you're even more beautiful, the prettiest."Taeyeon stole another kiss before he pull her to the second level. 
 
"You can watch the view from the second level, darling. It's higher up here."Taeyeon back hug her. 
 
"Thank you TaeTae!"
 
"Welcome, darling. A kiss for TaeTae?"Taeyeon asked cutely. 
 
"Of course my TaeTae."Tiffany gave him a kiss on the lips. Although it was a short kiss, it was enough to make Taeyeon happy because he didn't get a lot of kisses for the past few weeks because of the angry Tiffany. 
 
"Let's go snorkeling."Taeyeon pull Tiffany down the step even before she can say anything. 
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany called out while her hands are locked with Taeyeon's. 
 
"I brought some spare clothes for us, so we can change after that."Taeyeon said as he bring out the snorkeling equipment that he bought the other day. 
 
"Put on your life jacket darling."Taeyeon pass Tiffany hers while he put on his. He then check that he have locked all the buttons together so that it won't come out and after that he went to check on his princess. 
 
"Is everything alright baby?"Taeyeon walk over. 
 
"TaeTae.. You know I don't know how to swim right?"
 
"Of course I know, honey."
 
"I'm scared Tae, the water is so deep.."
 
"I'm here, princess."Taeyeon engulf her into a hug to calm her down. 
 
"But still.. I can't float.." 
 
"That's why I gave you the life jacket, honey. Do you trust me?"Taeyeon asked. 
 
"Of course I do trust you, TaeTae.." 
 
"Then don't worry princess.."Taeyeon pass her the goggles. 
 
"I'll go down first baby.."Taeyeon slowly get off the yacht after he put on his goggles. 
 
"Alright honey, come down now."Taeyeon asked his princess to come down after he have stabilized.
 
"It's deep.."Tiffany slowly sit on the edge of the yacht. 
 
"Slowly honey. I'm here to catch you.."Taeyeon show her both his hands. 
 
"And don't struggle, you will float. See, I'm floating."
 
"That's because you know how to swim.." 
 
"No baby.. Come down, it's really nice.." 
 
Tiffany shook her head. 
 
"Use the stairs honey.."Taeyeon point to the stairs. 
 
"Slowly.."Taeyeon swam towards the yacht to catch his princess. 
 
"Tae.. That's the last step already.."She started to panick. 
 
"I'm here I'm here.. Let go when you are ready.."Taeyeon spread out both his arms to welcome his princess. 
 
"TaeTae!"Tiffany finally let go of her grip.
 
"There there, don't struggle."Taeyeon wrap his arms around her. 
 
"I can't touch the floor.."
 
"I know I know. I can't too. Don't struggle or we will both drown together."Taeyeon planted a kiss on her forehead. 
 
"Feel better?"
 
"Kind of."
 
"Lets go. Look below you."Taeyeon was referring to the fishes and coral reefs. 
 
"Wow! TaeTae! It's so nice!"Tiffany said excitedly after she have taken a glimpse of what's under the water. 
 
"Hold my hand, I will pull you with me."Taeyeon hold her hand tightly so that she won't feel so scared. 
 
 

 

"Slowly slow Fany, it's slippery."Taeyeon help Tiffany get up the yacht first before he go up. 

"TaeTae, your turn."Tiffany got up the yacht and eagerly wants her boyfriend to get up. 

"Bye bye, I'm going to swim around.."Taeyeon turn his back and swim a little a way. 

"TaeTae! Don't leave me here!"Tiffany started jumping like a little kid. 

"It's so nice here."

"TaeTae.."She start walking back, heading towards the toilet. 

Taeyeon quickly rush up the yacht wanting to stop his princess. 

"Darling.. I'm just kidding."Taeyeon hug her from the back. 

"Go swim if you want."

"No no. I'm tired already."

"Alright, I want to take a nap too."Tiffany turned around to face him. 

"You're not angry?"Taeyeon asked. 

"No.."Tiffany lean in to give him a kiss on the lips. 

"My sweet baby."Taeyeon started brushing his nose with hers. 

"Go shower. Don't catch a cold."Taeyeon brought her to the toilet. 

"Then what about you?"

"I'll wait for you. Unless you want me to bathe with you?"Taeyeon smirked. 

"With our clothes on!"Tiffany shot him a glare.

"Y-ya sure.."Taeyeon pull her into the toilet with him. 

 


After they are done showering, Taeyeon pull her into the room so that she can rest. 

"Want to sleep, baby?"Taeyeon wrap his arms around her waist. 

"Of course I want to, TaeTae. Can you sleep with me?"Tiffany asked cutely. 

"My pleasure."Taeyeon lean in to give her a kiss on the lips. 

Taeyeon gently lay Tiffany down on the bed before he join her. 

"I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss*"Taeyeon's actions totally made her giggled. 

"I love you too."Tiffany kissed him back while giggling. 

"I really like it when you giggle. It makes me feel like kissing and hugging you, and not letting you escape from me."

"Chessy."Tiffany gently pinch his nose.

"Only to you. You like it."Taeyeon kissed her nose. 

"I love it."

Taeyeon started tickling Tiffany on her sides, her weak spot. 

"*laughs*"Tiffany started struggling after he pin her onto the bed. 

"Tae! *laughs*"She laughed louder and louder.

"You are so cute, you know that?"Taeyeon continue to tickle her even more.

"S-stop!"Tiffany tried to stop his hands from tickling her.

"Why should I? You're the cutest creature I've seen on earth."Taeyeon kissed her again. 

"Hmmm.. T-TaeTae please..*laughs*"Tiffany pouted her lips. 

"Alright alright."Taeyeon kissed her on the lip when she tried to catch her breath. 

Taeyeon lie down beside her and pull her towards him. Their faces were practically joined with one and other. 

"I love you darling."Taeyeon kissed her lips again. 

"Me too."She said and snuggle into his chest. 

"Go to sleep."Taeyeon place one of his leg on her, making her his boster.

He pat her back and rub her back in a calm and soothing manner. 

 


After an hour of nap, Taeyeon felt that he have replenished his energy so that he got up and make dinner. Steak. 

"Baby.."Taeyeon tried to get out of Tiffany's arms but every time he move, her arms seem to be tighter around her body. 

"Hmmm.." 

"Okay okay.."Taeyeon pat her back so that she will sleep again. 

Taeyeon took the bolster beside him and slowly lift up her arms, placing it under her arms. 

"I love you."Taeyeon gave Tiffany a quick kiss before he leave the room quietly. 

 

Taeyeon put in effort to make a dinner for the both of them. He went online to surf for recipes the past few days. He made the dinner quickly and went to set the table. Wine and the candles. He wanted to make the atmosphere romantic. After he finish doing everything, he went in to their room happily to wake his princess. 

"Aigoo.. Still asleep."Taeyeon close the door gently. 

"My sleeping beauty."Taeyeon climb into the bed.

"Fany.."Taeyeon caress her cheeks gently. 

"Hmm.."She flinched from the touch. 

"Princess.. Wakey wakey.."He planted kisses all over her face. 

"Hmm.."

"You have been sleeping for almost 2 hours darling, time to wake up."

"TaeTae.."She slowly sit up and rub her eyes. 

"So cute.."Taeyeon immediately hug her tight. 

"Need to wash your face honey?"Taeyeon peck her on her lips. 

"Hmm.."She lean her head on his shoulder and slowly dose off again. 

"Baby, wake up."Taeyeon shook her up again. 

"Carry me to the toilet TaeTae.."She instantly wrap her arms onto Taeyeon.

"Such a baby.. Need so much attention and pampering.."Taeyeon then carried her to the toilet and let her wash her face. 

"Are you awake now darling?"Taeyeon asked as he saw her wash her face. 

"Yes, I am. Wide awake."She dried her face and turn to Taeyeon. 

"Who am I?"Taeyeon asked. 

"You're TaeTae of course! What kind of question is that?"Tiffany slap his chest. 

"Ouch.."Taeyeon rub the spot that Tiffany slapped. 

"Alright alright. I'm sorry. Lets go for dinner."Taeyeon kiss her on the lips. 

"Are we going back already?"Tiffany asked sadly.

"No. We're having dinner here darling."Taeyeon hug her by the waist. 

"How? You ordered fast food? But that's impossible." 

"Lets go now. It's getting cold."Taeyeon hold her hand and lead her to the balcony. 

"TaeTae.."Tiffany was touched by what Taeyeon did for her, candlelit dinner.

"Sit down.."Taeyeon helped her with the chair.

"Thank you TaeTae!"Tiffany hug Taeyeon before he went back to his seat.

"No problem!"Taeyeon started cutting the steak for her.

"Ahhh!"Taeyeon bring a piece of meat to .  

They continue feeding each other until they finish their dinner. 

 

 

"TaeTae..."Tiffany called. 

"Hmmm?"Taeyeon look at her. She was sitting on his lap while they enjoy the starry starry night with the moon shining brightly. His hands were wrapping around her waist.

"I love you.."Tiffany give him a peck on the lips. 

"I love you too."Taeyeon smile at her brightly and kiss her on the forehead. 

" My love, You bring a smile to my face. You bring joy to my heart. You are the sunshine of my life. All of that and much more, every time I think of you."

"Aww.. You're getting cheesier and cheesier everyday.."Tiffany pinch his nose. 

"Yes, darling."

"Baby.."Taeyeon called out. 

"Yes, TaeTae?"Tiffany looked at him. 

"You're so huggable.."Taeyeon tighten his hug around her. 

"So kissable.."Taeyeon kissed her eyes, nose and lips. 

"And so lovable.."

"You're so sweet!!!"

"I wonder how much sugar you take in a day.."Tiffany joked. 

"I don't need sugar, I just need to see you."Taeyeon rested his head on her shoulder. 

They rest in each other's embrace, listening to the clashing sounds of the seawater. 

"Fany, I need to use the bathroom."Taeyeon pat her signaling her to stand up. 

"Go go."Tiffany stand up and sit on the chair.

Taeyeon went to the fridge to take out the birthday cake without Tiffany knowing. He lit up the candles and walk to where Tiffany is. 

"Happy birthday to you..

Happy birthday to you.. 

Happy birthday to Fany

Happy birthday to you!"

Tiffany was shocked because of the sudden birthday song. 

"Happy birthday again princess!"Taeyeon put the cake on the table and gave her a kiss on the cheeks. 

"I have a birthday cake?"

"of course my dear."

"Make a wish."Taeyeon hurried her. 

"Blow the candles!!"Taeyeon rushed her after she have made her wish. 

Taeyeon used his finger to swipe a little cream on her nose.

"TaeTae!!!"Tiffany saw that mischievousness in his eyes. She took a little cream and want to do like what he did to her. Taeyeon was fast enough to get away from her. 
 
"You cannot catch me!"Taeyeon stick his tongue out before running away. 
 
"Yah! This is unfair! Come back here!!!"Tiffany use her strength to chase after Taeyeon but she still can't catch him. 
 
"Ahhh!"Tiffany fell onto the floor. 
 
"Darling!"Taeyeon ran back to her to check on her. 
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany wants him to come back. 
 
"I'm coming I'm coming."Taeyeon warmly engulf her into a hug. She pretend to cry. 
 
"It's alright baby, it's alright."Taeyeon held her head to his chest and another hand at her back soothing her. 
 
"Where's the pain?"
 
"Catch you!!"Tiffany successfully put the cream on his face. 
 
"Aish! You're joking, I thought it was real." 
 
"I can't catch you if I don't do that!"
 
"Alright, let's go cut your cake darling."Taeyeon lift Tiffany off the ground and head towards the balcony. 
 
Taeyeon hand her the knife and wait for her to cut. 
 
"Why aren't you cutting?"Taeyeon asked. 
 
"Cut it with me.."Tiffany pouted. 
 
"Aigoo.."Taeyeon kiss her pouting lips before holding the knife together with her. 
 
"I love you darling."Taeyeon kiss her on the cheeks as they cut the cake together. 
 
"I love you too.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi guys, author here! I'm so sorry for the late update, so so late. I can't make it in time to finish writing on Tiffany's birthday.. :( sorry.. 
I hope this will make it up to you guys. 
 
Thank you for waiting for my story, greatly appreciated. The number of subscribers have increased a lot from the last chapter, thank you so much new subscribers and even the old subscribers for staying with me in this story. I hope I can hit 150 subscribers soon..
 
Do comment and upvote for my story if you think that it is worth it. Silent readers, please subscribe.. :) I'll be looking forward to hear from you :)
 
Thank you and see you soon! :) 
 
Love,
Author