Sick again..

The LOVE of TaeNy

Taeyeon's POV; 3am in the morning

I woke up in the middle of the night wanting to hug my one and only girl so I put my hand across the bed and I only feel her legs. She isn't sleeping at this hour? Why? Something is just bothering my Fany but she doesn't want to tell me. If I force it out of her, I know she will cry. Why did she cry just now when we were outside. I think I didn't do my job as her boyfriend, I'm sorry Fany. 

"Fany, why are you not sleeping?"I asked her as I kiss her cheeks and held her in my arms. 

"Erm.. I can't sleep. I drank coffee in the evening."She replied while forcing a smile on her face. 

"You sure? You are troubled I know, why don't you tell me?"I asked her. 

"I am fine, don't worry."She said as she locked her fingers with mine. 

"No you are not. Your fingers are so cold."I said as I kissed her hand. 

"I am fine. This bear bear here have been accompanying me while you are asleep."Tiffany said as she played with the bear I gave her. 

"Why would you rather confide in that bear that doesn't even reply to you instead of me Fany? I will listen to you and I will give you my suggestion. Fany..."I am feeling a little jealous thinking that the bear will replace me. 

"That's because you were sleeping."She replied. 

"You could have just wake me up.."I whined. 

"Tae, please.. I don't want to qurrel with you so early in the morning.."Tiffany said as tears were forming around her eyes. 

"I'm sorry..."I shouldn't have said that to her. See what happen to her now, she's tearing.. 

"Sshhh... It's okay Fany.. I love you.."I said to her hugging her tighter. 

"You are troubled isn't it?"I asked her and turn her around so that I can face her. 

She just kept quiet and she place her chin on my shoulder. I can hear little sniffs coming from her. 

"Answer me Fany.."I rubbed her back to soothe her. 

"Why is your bear a little damp?"I asked her as I touched her bear. 

She just shook her head. 

"Tae, I'm tired. I want to sleep."Tiffany said as she went to her side of her bed. 

"Okay okay, go to sleep.."I said as I tap her to sleep. 

What on earth is bothering her? Will did she cry when we were outside? Why did she say let go of me to the man? Did her touch her or something? If he touch her, then that must be the reason why she is like that... 

6am in the morning 

"Fany Fany, wake up..."I gently shook her to wake her up. 

"Mmmm..."She turn to the next side of the bed. 

"Wake up, you can continue your sleep in the plane later.."I whispered to her. 

I planted butterfly kisses around her face but she shrug away. 

"Good morning Fany! I need my kisses too. Wake up."I tried again. 

Why is it so difficult to wake her up? Don't tell me she become the second Jessica, oh no..

"Fany, I need my morning kisses. Wake up and kiss me good morning.."I shook her again. 

"MR TAEYEON, YOU'RE REALLY NOISY!!"She exclaimed. 

"You are awake finally.."I chukled to myself. 

"I AM AWAKE LONG TIME AGO THANKS TO YOU..."Tiffany frowned. 

"My baby girl can't frown not pretty.."I said as I give her a kiss on the forehead and hugged her. 

"Tae, don't give me so many kisses because I know you want me to pay back all those right?"Tiffany asked. 

"Hehehe, you know me.."I laughed, it is true though. 

"You have been like this since long time ago."Tiffany replied and crossed her arms. 

"How are you feeling today?"I whispered as I hold her hand. Although there is only 2 of us but I think whispering is more romantic. 

"I'm fine."She reply shortly. 

"You want to tell me what happen?"I asked her. 

"No Tae. Don't talk about it anymore."She said. 

"Okay okay."I hugged her tight. 

"Let's get ready for our flight my dear."I said to her as I carry her to the toilet. 

 

 

 

The same sitting arrangement as our flight when we were traveling to Paris. Sigh.. I was always teased by Yuri about me and Tiffany. I think he is just to jealous right? I think he should learn some technics. 

"Fany Fany, you okay there?"I asked her as I turn back to face her when the plane have taken off. 

"Hmmm..."I didn't bother to open her eyes like she wasn't feeling well. 

"You don't look well..."I said. 

"I am good."She replied while laying down. 

"You are not taking you meal baby?"I asked as I spotted her meal left untouch, mine was halfway done. 

She shook her head and put on her jacket. 

I turned to continue my meal planning to finish it. Is she sick? After I finish my meal, I stand beside her chair and observe her. Her forehead was a little sweaty as her fringe was wet. Her hands were pale. Where are those nice hands I have been holding? I took out my comb and started combing her fringe hoping that it drys faster. She flinched. My hand went to touch her forehead, she is running a fever. Again? 

"Fany Fany, you are having a fever..."I shook her up. Jessica turned to look at Tiffany. 

"Tiff, you okay?"Jessica then went to feel her forehead. 

I turn around to look for empty seats. I want to sit beside her, to take care of her. I managed to find a three seater row and I asked the airstewdess to confirm that no one was sitting there. They agreed to let me move since it is vacant. 

"Fany, we are changing our seats, don't worry I am here."I whispered into her ears. 

"Jessic, I will sit at the back with Tiffany so that I can take care of her."I said to Jessica just to inform her and she agreed. 

"Let's go."I said and carry her bridal style to our seat. 

She groaned, I know that she is feeling uncomfortable and she frown. 

"Baby, it's okay. I am here. Just bear with it a few more hours and we will land alright?"I plant a kiss on her forehead. 

I lift up the arm rest and pull her closer to me. I requested a strawberry milk for Fany since she doesn't want to eat just now. 

"Fany.."I shook her up.

"hmmm?"

"Drink some strawberry milk my dear.."I place the straw near . 

"I don't want, I don't want.."She whined and snuggle in. 

"TaeTae said its nice you know? He likes it a lot."I try to sound cute to attract her attention. 

"You can have the whole thing, I don't want.."She continue to close her eyes. 

"TaeTae wants Fany to have something. He keep it for Fany. He purposely order strawberry flavour because it is pink in colour."I replied. She slowly open and I gently place the straw in . 

"Good girl.."I planted another kiss on her cheeks and comb her fringe. 

"Drink slowly, do you want anything else?"Her cheeks are red and her body feels hotter.

She shook her head. I plant another kiss on her head hoping to ease the pain. I know she can't stand being sick. She used to complained to me how she felt when she falls sick. She used to frown, groan, mood swings, frustrated and sometimes even cry. Well crying is sometimes the best way to relieve all those feelings. She said that the feeling of being neglected when she is sick is unbearable. (A/N I agree with that!!) I do not want her to feel that way so I am going to take care of her. She can have mood swings, she can be unreasonable, she can cry.. Anything that she want to do to make her feel better and that she is being loved by me. 

"I love you Fany. I will take care of you.."I pull out the straw that was in when she finish. She look at me with their pair of tired and innocent eyes. She still look cute when she is sick. 

"Why? What's wrong? Do you want to cry? I will block the rest from seeing my Fany cry.."I said as I pulled her head closer to my shoulder and caress her face. 

"I don't want to cry, not now.."She said and hug her bear. 

"Okok, don't cry don't cry. But if you can't hold it any longer, tell me, I will be there to wipe your tears.."I said as I kiss her checks. 

"Go to sleep my dear.."I help her adjust her chair. 

"Will you sleep with me? I don't want you to stare at me when I sleep.."She whispered weakly. 

"Sure, anything for you. Baby, sweet dreams.."I kiss her 'good night' before heading to lalaland. 

Of course I woke up earlier than Fany because she didn't sleep last night and I can't describe how pretty she look.. I kissed her before heading to the toilet to freshen up before landing, the plane is going to land soon so I think I should slowly wake her up. I came back from the toilet and I saw her sweating, maybe she is feeling warm? I her jacket and help her remove her jacket so that she feel cooler. She groan and she frown as she felt movement that somebody is touching her. 

"Fany, it's me. Don't worry.."I reassure her and folded her jacket. I lift her up and place her on my lap not forgetting to let her head rest on my chest. I took the tissue paper to wipe her sweat. Her shirt is wet but I can't do anything much such she doesn't have any spare her with her now. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are going to land within the next 15 minutes. Please proceed back to your seats and buckle your seatbelts. Seats should be arranged to the normal sitting arrangement and please turn off all electronic gadgets. Lastly, all passengers have to be awake during landing. Thank you for your attention."

"Fany we are going to land soon, hang in there."I said to her and buckle her seatbelt. I bring the chair up to the normal sitting arrangements and woke her up. 

"Fany ah... Wake up.."I whispered into her ears. She groaned. 

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?"I asked her. 

"TaeTae.."She looked at me tiredly. 

"It's ok.."I embraced her and she hug me back. 

"Rest first, we are landing. You can rest at home after that, just hang in there.. You can do it."I try to cheer her up. I clipped up her fringe so that she don't feel so warm. 

We landed safely and the passengers rushed to clear their custom. As for us, we were one of the last few because Fany can't walk fast, she's feeling dizzy. She look a little frustrated while putting on her jacket. 

"Fany, you okay there?"I asked her and turn her around to hug her. 

"I... I..."She wasn't able to finish and she started to cry. 

"What's wrong?"I asked as I soothe her back. 

"I feel so cold if I dont put on my jacket but if I put it on I feel so warm.."She muttered, little sobs can be heard. 

"Just put it on so that you won't catch a cold.."I help her put on her jacket, she is like a little kid. 

"Tae, I don't want to go to the hospital.."Fany whined, tears were starting to roll down. 

"You have to my dear.."I rub her hand to make her feel better. 

"I don't want to stay there any more.."She cried even harder now. 

"Sshhh... I won't let the doctor keep my pretty Fany in there okay?"I tried to make her smile but in the end she only broke the hug. 

"Are you angry?"I asked her as she look on the ground. 

"Sometimes, I wish I hadn't know you.."She muttered again. 

"Eh.. Why?"I felt so curious. 

"Because you always send me to the hospital when I am sick."She playfully stomp her feet on the ground. 

"It's normal for boyfriends to send their girlfriend to the hospital if they are sick isn't it?"I asked again. 

"No, I will find one that doesn't bring me to the hospital.. "What does she mean by that?

"You would find any of that, trust me."I kissed her cheeks. 

"Why?"She asked as she look into my eyes. 

"Because you are mine and I'm not sharing.."I don't know what have gotten into my mind but I can't lose her. 

"Tae.. I really don't want to go.."She whined in my embrace. 

"We will talk about it later okay? Get on my back and rest."I squat down and piggyback her. 

"Tae, I really don't want any injections again.."She whispered into my ear. 

"We will see what the doctor say.. If he command for a jab, then you have to be my good girl and go for it."I said that to her, I know she is upset. 

"I don't want..."She place her cheek on my back and rest. 

"Sshhh... Don't cry anymore.."I feel my shirt a little wet. 

I let her down when I was her turn. We manage to clear the custom successfully. We made our way back to my car, I plan to bring Fany to the hospital now since it is late I don't think the clinic is open. 

"Tae, I don't want to go to the hospital. Can we go home?"I help her settle down beside me and lower the sit wanting her to lie down.

"Go to sleep my dear.."I kiss her forehead and close the door. 

"TaeTae please.. Listen to me this time alright?"She demanded. So adorable. 

"No.."I ignored her whining and drive my way to the hospital. I park my car and open the door for Fany. 

"Fany, time to get down."She just lie there blankly without unbuckling her seatbelt. 

"My baby girl.."I muttered and carry her out. 

I carry her to the lift lobby and got her a wheelchair. I squat down beside her and look at her. Since there is no one in the lobby, the atmosphere isn't that awkward. 

"Be a good girl okay?"I rub her hand. 

"Do you want a hug?"I asked her. She nod her head weakly. I then proceed to hug her. 

"Tae, can we go home?"She asked me again. 

"No. I promise I won't let you get warded."I hold up my pinky. 

"Can you promise that I won't get injections too?"Oh she's so cute!! 

"I can't promise you that though.. I promise to be with you later."I push her into the lift since the lift have arrived. 

"TaeTae, I'm scared."Her voice was shaky. 

"Don't be. I'm here with you.."I gave her a kiss before the lift door open. 

The nurse push her to the waiting area while I register her particles. Her name was called not long after because there isn't a lot of people here. 

"Miss Tiffany Hwang."The nurse called out. I sit up and was about to push her into the consultation room.

"Tae, I don't want I don't want..."She hold my hand to stop me.

"Nothing will happen Fany, don't worry I am here with you."I managed to push her in despite all her complains.

"Hello Miss Hwang, what happen to you?"The doctor asked with a warm smile plastered on his face. 

"She's running a fever."I said as I smiled at Fany. The nurse then went to take Fany's temperature and show to the doctor. 

"Anything besides fever? Cough? Flu?"The doctor asked. 

"Slight flu.."I replied. 

"Ok, Miss Hwang are you feeling dizzy?"The doctor change his attention to Fany. 

"A little.."Fany replied worriedly. I hold her hand to comfort her. The doctor then signal his nurse to prepare something. I don't know what that is. 

"Doctor, can you please don't ward her, she doesn't like it."I asked the doctor. 

"I don't intend to ward her. But please listen to my instructions when you are at home."

"Sure sure we will.."I reassure the doctor.

"Miss Hwang, please take a cold shower when you go home. Take cold shower this few days to bring the temperature down. She is running a fever most likely it is because of fatiguness. Don't stress yourself to much, have enough sleep. I believe you don't have enough sleep the past few days and drink plenty of water."The doctor ordered. 

"Ok.."I replied while Fany nodded. 

"Since you are not warded, you have to do a drip before going home."The doctor said and prepared the needle.

"I don't want. I promise to follow your orders."Tiffany's reaction was fast. I walk to Fany and calm her down. 

"Fany, be a good girl. You are my good girl right?"I asked her. She didn't bother to reply. I can see that her eyes are red again. 

"Fany, don't worry. I am here."I hug her to calm her down. 

"Tae, I don't want... I don't want.."

The doctor then took her hand and look for her vein. 

"Breathe in."The doctor ordered. 

"I don't want.."She cried even harder. 

"Fany, get it done fast and we can go home.. Breathe in."I hug her and covered her eyes. I ordered the doctor to inject her. 

"It hurts.."She was choking on her tears.. Poor thing.. 

"Relax Fany.. You need to relax.. Breathe in.."I held her hand and she squeeze me hard. 

"Ouch.. Is it done?"She asked. 

"Almost, half way there.."I replied as I look at her. 

"Why is the needle so long?"

"You are doing a good job.. Almost done.."I compliment her and wipe her tears away. The doctor then connect the tube to her hand. 

"Done. The nurse will monitor her condition outside and once she is done she can go home.."The doctor then smile at us. 

"Thank you doctor."I thanked him before going out. 

"My Fany did a great job. I'm so proud of her.."I tried to cheer her up. I stop her wheelchair infront of my seat so that I can see her. 

 "Good girl.."I gave her a kiss on her forehead. 

After about 45 minutes her drip finally ended. The nurse took out the needle from her hand and we went home after collecting her medicine. I carry her instead of letting her walk since she is weak. 

At home

I walked up to our room with a pail of ice water in my hands, it's for Fany. Doctor wanted her to take a cold bathe but I know she hated it but I have to choice right? Fany was daydreaming while lying down on the bed, so cute! 

"Fany.."I shook her while sitting on the bed. 

"Yes Tae?"She sit up on the bed. 

"Want to take a cold shower?"I asked her hoping that she will agree. 

"No.."She said restlessly. 

"Then lets just wipe your body with the cloth."I said as I took the cloth for the pail of ice water and squeeze the water out. 

"I don't want~"She whined. 

"Sshhh.. Good girl.."I said while wiping her arm. 

"Cold cold..."She jumped due to the sudden contact. 

"We will just wipe your legs,arms and face."I said. 

"So long? I'm cold Tae."She pouted. 

"Or do you want me to wipe your whole body?"I . 

"I hate you.. I want mommy!!" She whisper softly but I could still hear it. 

"You always hated me when things don't turn out the way you expected."I disturbed her even more. 

"Hpmh!"Tiffany was pissed off, she fold her arms making me harder to wipe her arms. 

"Let go of your arm."I tugged her arms but she doesn't want to move.

"No."She said sternly. But I wasn't scared of her.

"Pretty pretty please.."I tugged her arms again. 

"I said no means no Tae."She was still sulking. 

"You are not a good girl anymore huh?"I asked. 

"Ya, I was never a good girl to you."She replied. She felt it that way? 

"Yah! Who say you are not a good girl? Wasn't I praising you all this while?"I was a little angry at her. 

"I'm not talking to you anymore."She said and went under the covers. 

"Tsk tsk tsk.. Childish Fany.."I muttered. 

"I heard what you said."She said under the covers.

"I didn't said that it wasn't meant for you to listen."I argued.

"I hate you.."Tiffany mumbled.

"I hate you too.."I replied.

"Then why are you still here?"Tiffany asked.

"Because this is my room too.. And to take care of somebody whom I hate..."I replied trying to trigger her.

*ring *ring *ring (It was Tiffany's phone) HA! She can't argue with me...

"Argh!!"I can hear her grumbling as she looked for her phone. 

"Hahaha.."I can't help but laughed at her. 

"Stop laughing Taeyeon unless you want to sleep outside."Woah, she was really angry.

"Hello daddy?"Tiffany answered the phone. 

Tiffany answered the phone, is it just a normal phone call from Mr Heang asking how his daughter is doing in Korea. 

Tiffany's POV

"Hello Daddy!!"I greeted feeling so happy that my dad finally call me. 

"Mi young ah, how are you doing there?"My father asked. 

"I'm fine. Taeyeon is good to me, he treats me really well.."I said this while shooting a death glare at Taeyeon. 

"Good then."Daddy replied shortly. 

"Daddy, is there something wrong?"I noticed my dad was not his usual self, he normally talks a lot. 

"No, I just miss you.."He replied. 

"Awww.. I miss daddy too.."I replied, happy that he miss me. 

"Daddy is tired, talk to you some other day.. Good night."

"Sure, good night daddy."I hung up the phone.

What is Taeyeon still doing there? Irritating guy... Shouldn't let him distract me, go to sleep Tiffany. 

"You are still not talking to me?"Taeyeon asked. 

"No.."I mumbled and turn to the other side so I won't see him. 

"Why?"Taeyeon whined. 

"Because I hate you.. I want to sleep, don't disturb me.."I tug myself under the covers. 

"I am not letting you sleep until you answer my question."Taeyeon then squeeze his way beside me.

"Argh! Tae, don't touch me or else I won't sleep here tonight. 

"Touch touch touch. Don't sleep here then don't sleep. You have no where else to go."Taeyeon teased me even more. 

*slap *slap *slap I slapped his hands.

"Why are you so violent?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Do you want to see how violent I can get?"I asked him back. 

"Seen you are so violent, why can't you protect yourself from guys like David?"He asked me. 

That's it. I can't stand him anymore. I am not sleeping here tonight. I leave the bed and stomped to the toilet to change into my normal clothes. 

"Woah, looks like the volcano have erupted."Taeyeon teased. 

I didn't bother about him any more. I left the room and run towards my car, start the engine and drove off. Where can I go? Jessica's place? No, she needs her private time with Yuri. Yoona's place? No no no. Everyone is tired after the Paris trip. I remembered that I still have my own house, the house that I stayed before moving in to this current house. Tae Tae used to look for me there. Speaking of Tae Tae, he's naughty.