Gathering

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 78 - Gathering

"It feels so weird to have you showering me, Fany ah. But it felt good."Taeyeon sheepishly admitted. It is always Taeyeon that shower Tiffany and it is so rare for her to shower him. 

"I'm going to help you shower for the next few days since you're hurt. Are you hungry, TaeTae?"Tiffany stood by the bed as she gets Taeyeon to sit down on the bed. She then dry Taeyeon's hair with a towel.  

"No, Fany ah. You need to sit down because of your injured leg."Taeyeon gently help Tiffany get on the bed and he took her leg with his hands. 

"Ow. Don't touch it, TaeTae."Tiffany slapped Taeyeon's hand away and retreated her leg. 

"Out. Now."

"Yah! Why do you keep threatening me today?"Tiffany pouted and she hesitantly bring out her leg. 

"That's because you have been a clumsy baby."Taeyeon took Tiffany's leg and massage it for her. 

"You can't blame me that I fel- oww, TaeTae!"Tiffany slapped Taeyeon's hand as she felt pain. 

"See. It's serious. I'll call the nurse to do a X-Ray for you and to clean up your wound."Taeyeon pressed one of the buttons by the bed to call in the nurse.

"It's just a sprain, TaeTae. There's no need for X-Ray."

"You're screaming your throat out, sweetie."

"Pfft. So exaggerating."

 

 

"TaeTae ah.."The both of them are lying on the hospital bed, in each other's arms. Taeyeon waited for Tiffany to come back from her x-ray and treatment before he turns in. He tugged her under his chin while his arms are around her. 

"Hmm?"Taeyeon tilted his head slightly to see Tiffany looking at him. 

"Can you roughly remember how the person who hit you looked like?"

"Not really.. Why? Are you suspecting anyone?"Taeyeon pulled himself slightly away from Tiffany to get a clearer view of her face. 

"Erm no. I'm just curious. Not even a thing?"

"I guess it's a guy with a black top. But I don't know what kind of top." 

"Black top?"Tiffany bite on her fingers as it just hit her that Siwon so happened to wear a black top when he visited her. Everything happened almost at the same time and she didn't realize it. 

'I'm just thinking too much.' - Tiffany 

"You look like a lost kid, Fany ah. Don't bite your nails."Taeyeon smiled and he pulled Tiffany's hand away from . 

"I'm sleepy already. You not sleeping yet?"Taeyeon start rubbing Tiffany's back as he wants her to sleep soon. 

"No. I'll stay up to watch you incase that baddie comes back again."

"You can't resist sleep, Fany ah. He won't come back, I promise."Taeyeon turn to lie on his side, putting one of his arms on Tiffany's waist. He can't contain his chuckle from Tiffany's answer. 

"I'll do anything for you. I don't want anything to happen to you, TaeTae."Tiffany pouted. 

"Nothing will happen to me. You know I'm a light sleeper and I will be able to wake up by then. So if anything happens I'll just wake you up okay?"Taeyeon tried coaxing Tiffany to sleep again, he feel good with Tiffany's care but he wants her to rest as well because she worries too much.

"I'm not a light sleeper like you, TaeTae."

"You will be fine, I'm very sure able it. And this is a hospital, they would let anything happen to me, darling."Taeyeon leaned in to kiss Tiffany on the forehead. 

"But you know how those baddies kill people. They come in with a doctor's coat and pretend to be checking on patients but they secretly kill them."

"You watched too much drama already, boo. Go to sleep now."Taeyeon chuckled at Tiffany's words as he finds it amusing. He then started tapping on Tiffany's back to make her sleep. 

"Yah yah yah! Don't put me to sleep, Tae!"

 

 

True enough, nothing happened to Taeyeon in the middle of the night and Tiffany felt so relieved. She fell asleep half way through the night and Taeyeon can't help but to . The past few days have been rather tiring for Tiffany as she had to take care of both Taeyeon and Jung Hee at the same time. She insisted that Taeyeon gets complete bed rest as she doesn't want him to faint while doing his things. Taeyeon was discharged the next day and the couple decided to orgainise a mini BBQ poolside party in their house during the weekends and they invited their friends over including Taeyeon's parents. 

"Jungie ah. Oh my previous grandson."Mr Kim stood by the door and bend down to welcome Jung Hee into his hold. Jung Hee happily crawl towards his grandpa, wanting to play with him.

"P-pa.."Jung Hee smiled with his teeth showing and his eye smiles were getting stronger and stronger as the day past. He was so happy when he gets to spend time with Mr Kim. 

"He has got Tiffany's eye smile, aigoo."Mrs Kim Jung Hee's cheek with her finger. Jung Hee stretched out his arms and throw his body towards Mrs Kim, wanting her to carry. 

"Goooo..."Jung Hee cheered when he got into Mrs Kim's hold. The Kims have decided to drop by earlier as they want to help Tiffany out in preparing the food.

"Such a cutie.." 

"Mommy. Daddy."Tiffany dry her hands on her apron. 

"Look at the beautiful eye smile Jungie inherited from you." 

"Ma!"Jung Hee then throw his body towards Tiffany. 

"You are like a snake, Jungie."Mr Kim said as he saw Jung Hee moving from him to Mrs Kim and then to Tiffany.

"Where's Taeng?"Mr Kim asked as he didn't see Taeyeon around.

"He is upstairs resting."Tiffany replied with Jung Hee resting on her shoulder.

"How dare he not help you?"Mr Kim asked. 

"I told him to rest because I don't want him to faint or get tired. Let's go up."Tiffany rubbed the baby's back as she knows Jung Hee is sleepy. He didn't take his afternoon nap. Tiffany then bring the old couple up to their shared room. 

"What happened to your leg, Tiff?"Mrs Kim saw that Tiffany was limping and her ankle was bandaged. 

"I sprained my ankle and had some abrasion."

"Taeng got hit and fainted, you sprained your ankle. Is everything okay?"

"Yes, we are fine but we don't know who is the one that hit Taeng."Tiffany turn the door knob and she saw Taeyeon sleeping with his phone on his face. Tiffany giggled and went to wake him up before removing his phone from Taeyeon's face.

"TaeTae, daddy and mommy is here."Tiffany sat down beside Taeyeon and shook him up. Being a light sleeper, Taeyeon woke up with the first few shakes. 

"Daddy. Mommy."Taeyeon sit up on the bed and smiled at the sight of his parents. 

"Hold Jungie for a moment."Tiffany put Jung Hee on Taeyeon's bed while she went to get Jungie's diaper and wipes. 

"How are you son? Is it still painful?"Mrs Kim caressed Taeyeon's head like a little boy. 

"I'm all good now, mommy. Just that Fany don't want me to move about without her."

"She's being protective of you and making sure you're fine."

"Your mom is right, Taeng. When you're sick, Tiff is there to take care of you. When she is sick, you have to be there to take care of you. That's what a couple should do for you."Mr Kim agreed with his wife. He can't help by to praise Tiffany, his daughter in law for taking care of Taeyeon so well. 

"Tiff, thank you for taking care of Taeng though he can be stubborn sometimes."Mrs Kim thanked Tiffany when she saw her coming back from the crib with Jung Hee's things. 

"Yah! I am not stubborn!"Mrs Kim rolled her eyes at Taeyeon and Tiffany and Mr Kim laughed. 

"Don't say that, mom. I'll always take care him no matter how stubborn he gets."Tiffany teased but the words were from the bottom of her heart. 

"Yah, Fany ah! The two of you are ganging up against me?!"Taeyeon faked an angry face and Jung Hee let out his signature laugh that he inherited from Taeyeon. 

"Even you are teasing me, Jungie ah."Taeyeon put his hands on his waist and pretend to be angry at Jung Hee. Jung Hee wasn't scared of Taeyeon, instead he laughed until he fall onto the bed. The adults saw that sight and they laughed as well. 

"Okay okay, calm down baby. Mommy need to change you, alright?"Tiffany move and sat closer to Jung Hee. She then removed Jung Hee's pant to change his diaper. Taeyeon hold onto Jung Hee's hands and he lean closer towards him. Jung Hee chuckled and struggled a little as he thought that Taeyeon was playing with him but he was helping Tiffany. 

"No no."Taeyeon shook his head and planted kisses on Jung Hee's small hands. Jung Hee's slowly shook his head, something new that he learnt today. He felt so fascinated and he kept shaking his head, chuckling away. 

"Sweetie.. Stay still."Tiffany gently turn Jung Hee around so that she can clean him properly. She rubbed Jung Hee's thigh to calm him down. 

"He is so playful, just like Taeng."Mrs Kim said and she smiled at the sight as she reminisced the time when Taeyeon was still a baby. 

"Son, Jung Hee is the cutest baby I've ever since, not you."Mr Kim teased and the two ladies burst out laughing.
"Yah!"

 

 

The 4 of them started preparing the food for the party at night. Taeyeon managed to get Tiffany to allow him to help her. Tiffany put Jung Hee to sleep and everything was much easier to handle without a baby crawling around in the house. The doorbell echoed through the house and Tiffany excitedly ran to open the door for her friends.

"Tiff!"Yoona and Jessica exclaimed when they saw Tiffany as they are happy. The both of them engulfed Tiffany into a big hug. 

"I miss the both of you so much!"Tiffany smiled and said in between the hug. The two men behind them went to the kitchen to look for Taeyeon and his parents. 

"Where's Jungie?"Yoona asked as she looked around the house without any sight of Jung Hee. She doesn't see Jung Hee as often as Jessica. 

"He is sleeping. He have been sleeping for about 45 minutes and he should wake up soon."

"I can't wait to play with him!"Yoona squealed, she like kids. 

"Yoong, his eyesmile is so attractive. Every time he gives me his smile, I want to hug him all day long."Jessica said. 

"Really?"

"That's because I gave him eyesmile. Finally Jungie inherited something distinctive from me or else he will be an exact photocopy of Taeng. By the way, did you girls bring along your swimming costume?"

"Of course we did!"The girls settled down and everyone in the house started helping out with the dinner and it was done pretty quickly. 

"Beef, TaeTae beef! I want beef."Tiffany was happily jumping in front of the bbq pit, wanting Taeyeon to make some beef for her. 

"Yes yes, sweetie."Taeyeon smiled at the happy sight. He finally persuaded Tiffany to allow him to do something but saying that she might burn the food and even herself. After listening to Taeyeon's words, Tiffany agreed. The rest of the guest have already started eating and laughing away, enjoying the dinner.

"I'll go check on Jungie."Tiffany walked towards Taeyeon to steal a quick kiss from him before she left. 

"Jungie.. I see that you are awake."Tiffany saw the pacifier in Jung Hee's mouth moving and she assume that Jung Hee is chewing on it. He is lying on the bed with his bedtime teddy bear in his arms. He turned towards the direction of Tiffany's voice and he slowly got up, wanting to be carried. 

"How's your sleep, Jungie?"Tiffany picked the baby up and she walked out of the room towards the pool, not forgetting to give Jung Hee his bedtime teddy bear. Jung Hee just rest in Tiffany's embrace, enjoying her love and warmth while chewing on his pacifier. Everyone turned their head to Tiffany when she walk into the dining area, all eyes were on Jung Hee. 

"Jungie..."Yoona move towards Tiffany and clapped her hands, wanting to carry Jung Hee. Jung Hee stared at her with his big eyes, a sight where everyone will squeal. Still feeling sleepy and clingy, Jung Hee turned his head away from Yoona as a signal that he doesn't want to go over. The adults laughed and carried on eating. 

"Here's your food, Fany."Taeyeon took a plate of freshly BBQ beef for Tiffany and himself. 

"I'll feed Jungie first. Can you carry him for a while?"Taeyeon nodded with Tiffany's suggestion and he put the plates down on the table. He carried Jung Hee over into his arms as he knows that Jung Hee wouldn't go over to him. Jung Hee watch as Tiffany walk into the house to scoop some porridge for him. He didn't make a fuss or anything but he just watch.

"Jung Hee.."Yuri cooed as Taeyeon move to take a sit beside Yuri. Yuri took the bear in Jung Hee's arms, wanting to play with him. They watch Jung Hee's face cringed up and broke into tears. 

"Okay okay. Daddy is here."Taeyeon took the fallen out pacifier and put it into Jung Hee's mouth but he didn't want. Yuri gave Jung Hee the bear but his tears didn't subside.

"Big boys don't cry, baby."Taeyeon carried Jung Hee towards the pool to comfort him. 

"Jungie. Aunty Jessi get a revenge for you, okay?"Jessica walk towards the pool as well and she open her arms wanting Jung Hee to go over to her. Jung Hee move over into Jessica's embrace and he mumbled some words that nobody understands. Jessica and Taeyeon chuckled at his cute pronunciation. 

"Naughty, uncle, naughty."Jessica gave Yuri 2 playful slaps on the arm and Jung Hee stopped crying. 

 

 


"How's your ankle? Is it getting better?"Jessica and Tiffany were in the kitchen alone, cutting fruits for the family.

"Still painful but it's getting better. Taeyeon massage it for me every night."

"I see. Taeng must be so gentle on you."Jessica teased.

"No, it's still painful. He put quite a lot of force."Tiffany defended herself as Taeyeon really did use force to massage Tiffany's ankle. 

"So, have you tell Taeng about it?"Jessica's face turn from a teasing look to a worried look as the thought of Tiffany's red ankle reminded her of what happened the other day. 

"Haven't.."Tiffany sighed as she don't know how to put it across to Taeyeon. 

"Tell me what?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I'm drowning with my work load and exams are coming up.. I know this chapter is boring my dear marshmallows but I already have a plot in my mind for the next chapter. *smirks* stay tune. It's GG's 8th anniversary today and I'm so proud to be a some! Let's go on for a long time! 🎀💕 👭👭👭👭
Now listening to: Catch me if you can 🎧 (this song is still as addictive and y as hell. The more you listen to it, the better it gets.)