Tiffany?

The LOVE of TaeNy

"Tae, it's 8.30am already. Time to get up."Tiffany wake Taeyeon up. 

"Ok, good morning!!"Taeyeon greeted.

"Good morning TaeTae! Did you rest well?"Tiffany asked. 

"Yes but I was awoken by this sweet smell that is

coming from the kitchen in the morning."Taeyeon place Tiffany on his lap.

"Sweet. Go bathe and get ready to go."Tiffany stands up and let Taeyeon go.

"Morning kiss."Taeyeon demanded and pulled Tiffany back. 

*Kiss* Tiffany gave him one. 

"Now go."Tiffany ordered. 

Tiffany then walk to the kitchen to put the cookies that she baked in a nice container for Taeyeon. 

"Hopefully you will like it."Tiffany said to herself. 

"I should prepare breakfast."Tiffany thought as she walk to the fridge to take some eggs and sausages. 

"Fany Fany.."Taeyeon quietly crept from the back and gave her a hug. 

"Woah.. You're scary.."Tiffany got scared. 

"Hehehe.. You're making breakfast? I will make, you go rest."Taeyeon said and asked Tiffany to leave the kitchen. 

"Why are you asking me to leave? I can always rest after you leave later."Tiffany whined. 

"Because I want to make breakfast for my princess."Taeyeon said and gave her a smile. 

"Ok then. TaeTae, I put a container of cookies in your bag ok?"Tiffany asked happily. 

"Ok sure, I will eat them."Taeyeon said as he thought about Tiffany. 

"You must be tired, you didn't sleep at all."Taeyeon said. 

"I will replenish them later."Tiffany said as she prepare the plates and utensils.

"Here.. Smells nice.."Taeyeon compliments on his cooking skills. 

"Let's have breakfast together today."Tiffany said as she walk out of the kitchen with 2 plates. 

"Let's have berries later. I bought them on monday."Taeyeon said and walk out. 

 

After breakfast 

"TaeTae, have a safe trip."Tiffany said and gave Taeyeon a hug. 

"I will princess. Take care of yourself ah.. Don't get to tired. Don't skip your meals. Take you medicine on time. No cold drinks or ice cream for you. Don't walk too much or you will feel faint. Don't go out to somewhere far. "Taeyeon reminded.

"TaeTae, I miss you. I love you."Tiffany said as her eyes are getting red. 

"Baby, it is not like I am not coming back. I will come back tonight."Taeyeon rubbed her back and soothe her.

Tiffany nodded. 

"I love you. See you tonight."Taeyeon said and give Tiffany one more kiss and he leave. 

"Bye bye."Tiffany said softly and walk into the house. 

"TaeTae, I miss you already.."Tiffany mumbled while walking to her room.

"TaeTae.."Tiffany hug the teddy bear that Taeyeon bought for her.

"I should listen to TaeTae, get some sleep."Tiffany said as she hug the bear to sleep. 

"To the airport please."Taeyeon said as he board the taxi. 

Taeyeon's POV

I miss Tiffany already.. I wonder what is she doing now.. I should call her when I reach the airport. Should I? What happen if she is sleeping and I call her.. Call her when I reach Japan.. Tiffany Tiffany, what are you doing now? Go to sleep ok? Don't skip your meals.. Eat your medicine on time.. Argh.. I am so worried about you.. I will see you again tonight.. Just bear with it. Fighting!

Tiffany's POV

TaeTae, where are you? Are you at the airport already? I miss you.. Can I call you now? I want to see you.. What are you doing now? Around what time are you coming back? I will wait for you.. Maybe I should sleep and let time pass faster.. I want TaeTae..! Fighting! 

 

At the airport

*message

To: My baby girl

From: Taeyeon

 Baby, I have just reached the airport. I will be boarding the plane now. Rest well. Love you... 

*****

Its TaeTae!! TaeTae! I miss you. I am going to call you now. 

Nobody's POV

*Ring *Ring

Taeyeon's phone rang. 

"It's Fany.."Taeyeon smiled as he pick up the phone. 

"Hello baby!"Taeyeon greeted while looking for his seat.

"TaeTae.."Tiffany was trying to hold back her tears. 

"How are you there?"Taeyeon asked concernly. 

"Bad... I miss you.. *sniff"Tiffany mumbled. 

"I miss you too.. Wait, are you crying?"Taeyeon asked as he heard her sniffing. 

"N-no.."Tiffany lied. 

"Come on, I know you well.. Don't cry anymore ok? I will video call you when I reach Japan."Taeyeon tried to calm her down. 

"Ok.."Tiffany was still feeling very sad. 

"Baby, I have wrote a letter for you. It is in the drawer, pink in colour."Taeyeon said. 

"Really? Sweet sweet TaeTae!"Tiffany went to look for it. 

"Baby, I have to go now. Call you later."Taeyeon said. 

"Hmmm.. Remember to call me! Bye bye."Tiffany reminded. 

"Bye bye."Taeyeon said waiting for Tiffany to put down the phone. 

"Why are you not putting the phone down?"Tiffany asked. 

"I should be the one asking you instead."Taeyeon joked. 

"You put down first. *sniff"Tiffany cried even harder knowing that she have to put down the phone. 

"No, you put first.."Taeyeon joked. 

"TaeTae.. I miss you.. *sniff "Tiffany mumbled. 

"I miss you too.. Don't cry anymore.. I love you."Taeyeon said.

"I love you too.."Tiffany said sincerely. 

"Bye bye baby."Taeyeon said. 

"Bye bye..."Tiffany whined. 

"Don't cry anymore ah.. I will cuddle you when I come back tonight."Taeyeon hope that he can cuddle her. 

"Mmmm..."Tiffany said and unwillingly put down the phone. 

*letter

To: My princess Fany

From: Prince TaeTae

Dear baby Fany,

TaeTae here. When you read this letter, I am already boarding the plane, getting ready for my flight. Remember to take your meals and medicine. Don't miss me too much or you will not rest well. I will eat the cookies that you make on the plane. Speaking about the cookies, I don't think you have enough sleep last night. Go get some sleep and before you know it, you will see me again soon. I love you! 

TaeTae

"Okok, I will listen to TaeTae."Tiffany kept the letter and went to sleep. 

Taeyeon's POV

"Would like to have a drink sir?"The air stewardess asked. 

"Ok, I will have coke."Taeyeon replied. 

"Here" The air stewardess put the can of coke to Taeyeon. 

"Thank you."Taeyeon said and took out his iPad.

"Tiffany.."Taeyeon mumbled while looking at her beautiful pictures. 

"I miss you.."Taeyeon closed his eyes and took a break. 

 

After arriving at Taeyeon's hotel

"Let's call baby."Taeyeon said as he turn on his front camera. 

*Ring Ring

Tiffany's phone rang. 

"Who's that?"Tiffany asked sleepily. 

"Hello."Tiffany pick up the video call with half her eyes close. 

"Baby, its me."Taeyeon replied. 

"Hmmm.. Taeyeon?!?! Hello!!"Tiffany immediately woke up.

"You're so cute."Taeyeon praised. 

"Tae, I miss you.."Tiffany whined. 

"I miss you too. Kiss kiss.."Taeyeon demanded a kiss. 

*kiss* Tiffany gave him one. 

"It is 2.30pm, we will meet again in around 6 hours time."Taeyeon said happily.

"I can't wait to see you..."Tiffany gave him an eye smile. 

"The view from my hotel is beautiful."Taeyeon said as he gave Tiffany a 'tour' around the hotel room. 

"Wow.."Tiffany was amazed by the view.

"Have you eaten?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Not yet, I just woke up."Tiffany explained.

"Ok, go have your lunch and then your medicine."Taeyeon ordered. 

"Ok. What about you?"Tiffany asked. 

"I have mine on the plane just now."Taeyeon said. 

"Oh ok.. I love you!"Tiffany confessed again.

"I love you too. Baby, I have to go now. Meeting is about to start soon."Taeyeon said. 

"Ok.. I will miss you."Tiffany pretend to be sad. 

"I miss you too.. Don't get to sad.. Love you.."Taeyeon said.

"Bye bye."Tiffany waved her hand in front of the camera.

"Bye bye."Taeyeon gave a French kiss before hanging up.

"What should I eat? Instant noodle?"Tiffany asked herself. 

"Ya, instant noodles. Let's go prepare."Tiffany talk to herself like a little girl. 

 

After lunch

"Medicine time."Tiffany said and she took the medicine.

"Argh.. I hate pills."Tiffany complained. 

"I haven't bathe today.. Smells.."Tiffany judged herself. 

"What should I wear today?"Tiffany asked as she started choosing her attire. 

"Tank top? And pants? I think that will do."Tiffany said and head to the bathroom. 

"TaeTae, what are you doing now? I miss you.."Tiffany whined. 

 

In Japan (Taeyeon's POV)

Have my baby taken her lunch? I can't concentrate.. I miss her so much.. I should have brought her along too... Why didn't I think of that yesterday.. Argh! I hate making her feel so lonely and sad.. Kim Taeyeon! Text her now.. 

*Message

To: My baby girl

From: Taeyeon

Baby, have you eaten? Remember to take your medicine too. Text me back when you see this. See you soon, I love you <3

***

Why havent she reply? Is she ok? Maybe she is sleeping again?

 

In TaeNy's house (Tiffany's POV)

It feels so good after a shower. TaeTae ah.. Did anyone message me? Oh it's TaeTae!

*message

To: TaeTae

From: Tiffany

Yes, I have taken my lunch and medicine. I just came out from the shower. I miss you, love you <3!

****

TaeTae is really caring, so sweet. 

*message

To: My baby girl

From: Taeyeon

I thought you were still sleeping... It's 4 o'clock, see you in 4 hours time.. <3!

*****

*message

To: TaeTae

From: Tiffany

ya, see you soon.. Bye bye ! :D

***

Time pass really fast and it 7pm. Taeyeon is coming back! Yay! 

*Ding Dong 

so early? Is is only 7pm. Could it be TaeTae? 

"Hello Tiffany."David greeted. (Tiffany's ex)

"Oh hello David."Tiffany greeted with a bow. 

"Are you alone?"David asked as he scan around her house. 

"Erm... Ya.. Do you wanna come in? It is kinda cold out there."Tiffany offered. 

"Yes! You finally offer me in. Muahahaha!"David thought. 

"Ok sure."David went in and Tiffany close the door behind. 

"What is he doing here? I have got nothing to do with him anymore."Tiffany thought. 

"Take a sit. I will go get some drinks. Is wine ok?"Tiffany asked. 

"Ya, sure."David replied. 

Nobody's POV

Tiffany walked to the wine cabinet in the kitchen to pick a bottle of wine. 

*message

To: Jessica

From: Tiffany

Hey Jessica, David sudden show up at my house. He is with me now. 

***

*message 

To:Tiffany

From: Jessica

David? What is he doing there? Where is Taeyeon? He don't mind that your ex visit your house? 

***

*message

To: Jessica

From: Tiffany

I have no idea, he suddenly pop out. Taeyeon is in Japan. He just left this morning and he is coming back at 8pm. 

"Here's your wine.."Tiffany brought his glass and hers to the living room. 

*Ring *Ring

"Excuse me."Tiffany said and step aside to pick her call. 

"Tiff!"Jessica called out. 

"Hey Jessi!"Tiffany greeted. 

"Why didn't you tell me you are alone? I can accompany you."Jessica scoffed. 

"It's ok, I will be fine. You have to work."Tiffany said. 

"Excuse me, it is not safe to let a patient stay at home alone."Jessica scolded. 

"I am fine now."Tiffany said. 

At David's side 

"Hahaha! I am going to make you mine today."David thought as he put a sleeping pill into Tiffany's glass.

Back to JeTi

"I don't care, Yuri and I will be coming over to your house now. I don't feel safe."Jessica said. 

"I will be fine Jessi!"Tiffany worry that it will trouble Jessica. 

"Wait till something happen to you, it will be too late. You are a lady and you are alone. I will not leave you."Jessica said and hang up.

"Jessi---"Tiffany tried calling out but got hang up.

"I am so sorry David.."Tiffany walk back to the living room. 

"Nah.. It's ok."David said. 

"I don't mind waiting because I will get you.."David thought. 

"What would you like to talk about?"Tiffany asked as she told a sip of her wine.

"How are you?"David asked. 

"Erm.. I am fine. Happy though.."Tiffany said. 

"Good to hear that.."David said and walk over to Tiffany, sits beside her and cuddle her. 

"Erm.. David.. I don't think that is safe.."Tiffany said timidly. 

"It's ok.."David said as he sense that the pill is doing its job. 

"Why am I sudden so sleepy?"Tiffany asked. 

"Would you like to take a nap?"David asked. 

"It's ok. I think it is because of the medicine I took just now."Tiffany said.

"Oh.. Are you sick?"David ask as he feel her forehead. 

"I am fine---"Tiffany was unable to finish her sentence and she dose off. 

"Hahaha! You are mine now... Muahahaha.."David said and gave her a kiss.

Over at Yulsic (Yuri is a male in this story.)

"Yuri, hurry! Go over to Taeyeon's house now."Jessica rushed Yuri. 

"Why are we going there for?"Yuri asked. 

"David is with Tiffany! I think he is up to no good and Taeyeon is not at home."Jessica said worriedly. 

"What is he doing there?"Yuri asked. 

"I don't know."Jessica replied. 

"Give me a kiss and I will drive you there."Yuri demanded. 

"Aish.. No time for kissing. Drive me there now!"Jessica shot her famous death glare.

"You owe me one.."Yuri reminded.

"Ya Ya Ya! Hurry!!"Jessica said.

"I think I better text Taeyeon. Let's hope that he will on his phone when he land."Jessica said. 

*message

To: Taeyeon

From: Jessica

Hey Taeyeon, Tiffany is alone at home with her ex. He suddenly appear at your house. I think he is up to no good. I am going over to your house now with Yuri, text me when you see this message. 

***

Over at Taeyeon's side

"Baby, I am coming back. Wait for me. 15 more minutes before I land."Taeyeon thought happily. (He is not able to use his phone so he didn't see the text yet.)

Back to TaeNy's house

"Let's drive to my house. I bet your boyfriend don't know."David said and carry the sleeping Tiffany to his car. 

"You are going to be mine soon, I am not letting you go. Let's see who will save you.. Muahahaha!"David said as he start the engine. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued

How is this chapter? Will Taeyeon come back in time? Will Yulsic be able to find Tiffany? Will there still be TaeNy?