Back by your side

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy 
Chapter 80 - Back by your side


Text message 
From: Siwon 
To: Tiffany 
 
Sorry, Fany ah. I got meeting to attend to. I leave your lunch by the door, remember to eat and don't go hungry. I miss you :(


Tiffany let out a sigh of relieve when she saw the message but she still continue to stay in the room just incase she got tricked by Siwon. She put Jung Hee to sleep before she left the room to prepare for dinner. She prepared food that she knows Taeyeon will definitely like since she doesn't feel like eating. She haven't have a proper meal for the entire day. Taeyeon came back later than usual after a long day at work. He frowned when he saw food, drinks and flowers outside the house untouched. 

"Tae, dinner is ready."Tiffany brought out the soup from the kitchen and onto the dining table when she saw Taeyeon came back. She blew her hands hoping to cool her fingers down from the hot sensation.

"I've already eaten. Please clear your rubbish outside."Taeyeon put his car keys on the living room table, without sparing Tiffany a look in the eyes. 

"Stop boasting to me that you have got admirer."He scoffed and walked up the stairs, wanting for get a quick shower and catch his movie.

"Is it because I'm here and you don't want to see me? If that's the case then I'll go up. I don't want you to sleep with an empty stomach, Tae."Taeyeon's words stabbed her again and again despite telling herself that Taeyeon is only angry at her, resulting in his word of choice. 

"I told you I have eaten. Which part of that do you not understand, Fany?"Taeyeon continued to walk up the stairs and into Jung Hee's room. Tiffany quietly keep all the food in the fridge, making a mental note to warm it up tomorrow for lunch. Tiffany took a quick shower as she didn't feel like eating again. 

Taeyeon have been giving her cold shoulders for the next few days and Tiffany have been living in fear those few days without Taeyeon's care and concern. Siwon have been turning up at their house almost everyday. Crying seems to be her everyday routine now. Despite preparing breakfast and dinner for Taeyeon, he doesn't even touch it but she wouldn't stop preparing. Tiffany made sure to clear all the things that Siwon bought to prevent Taeyeon from getting the wrong idea. 

 

 


"Chill, Taeng. What's wrong? Did something happen?"Yuri followed Taeyeon into his personal office when he noticed Taeyeon not smiling when he stepped out of the lift. He have been gloomy for the past few days.

"Nothing, Yul."Taeyeon harshly slam his bag on the table before he plopped himself on the couch. 

"How is this nothing? You wanna talk about it?"Yuri's eyes followed everywhere Taeyeon went. 

"Go do your work, busybody."Taeyeon frowned at Yuri as he felt that it is not necessary for him to know his problem. 

"Taeng, we have been friends for so many years. How can I not know when you are troubled? I'm here to lend you a listening you. Throwing tantrum won't help at all."Yuri walked towards Taeyeon and he too sat down.

"I'm mad at Fany and we didn't talk to each other for the past few days."Taeyeon let out an exhausted sigh and he ruffled his hair. 

"Over the Siwon matter? You do know that your love for Tiff will easily win over his right?"

"It's not that! But the fact that she kept it from me makes me pissed. Argh."

"Instead of feeling angry, why not you used that energy to protect and care about Tiff more. You don't know how scared she is feeling now. She must be crying herself to sleep every night. You wouldn't like to know that she have been crying for the past few days right?"

"How do you know so much about her? Did she call you to make you sympathize her? Hah."Taeyeon's tone was getting more and more sarcastic. 

"I'm pretty sure she make meals for you right? Look, she still cares about you when you are giving her cold shoulders. If I'm her, I would not bother making meals for you. I would have fly back to LA, but the fact that sh--"

"Yah! She's not gonna leave. I'm not gonna let her leave. I still want her.."Taeyeon unconscious spoke his mind, he miss Tiffany too much. His heart hurts when he say those hurtful words to Tiffany.  Yuri smiled when he saw how much love his friend have for his wife. 

"Maybe she is making meals just for me to forgive her."Yuri smile dropped when he heard Taeyeon said that. 

"Yah! Tiff is not so mean okay! She sincerely cares about you and she love you too. Tonight, go home and talk to her."

"I am still mad. She didn't even apologize yet."

"Are you sure she hasn't apologize? The Tiffany I know always apologize even when she is right."

"Oh, she did. On the night when we fight." 

"You better get her back into your arms or Siwon will snatch her away from you. And what did you promise Tiffany's dad? You promised that you will take care of her right? And what about the vow that you said? No matter what obstacle you guys face, you will always be together to pull each other through it, right?

"Since when are you a counselor?"Taeyeon teased but he is absorbing what ever knowledge that Yuri has implanted on him. 

"Yah! Go back and protect her oh my god."

"I will, Yul. Thank you for knocking some sense into me. I indeed feel guilty for what I have said." 

 

 

"Taeng! What have you done to my precious daughter in law?"Mr Kim suddenly decided to pay a visit at the office and he heard from Yuri that Taeyeon and Tiffany had a bad quarrel. 

"What the... Are you going to lecture me also, dad?"Taeyeon stop doing his report and he looked at his worried father. 

"Yeah. What did-- wait, did you just said also? Who lectured you?"

"Yul."

"Good! Now I need to brain wash you too." 

"Yah! I already know what to do already, dad. I'm going to talk things out with Fany tonight. It's not even my fault. Why am I getting scolded?"Taeyeon walked towards his dad and they sat down side by side on the sofa. 

"That's because you didn't protect her in times of need. You promised to take good care of her, young man. So you have to live to it. Don't let Tiffany's dad regret letting his daughter marry you, son. Appreciate it. It's difficult to find a decent lady nowadays."Mr Kim tapped on Taeyeon's shoulder to give him encouragement. 

"It's not easy for her, Taeng. She lost her mom at a tender age and she doesn't really have anyone to turn to when she is scared except for you. But now that you guys are quarreling, who does she have? Think about it, Taeng. At least you still have mom and I around to help you. What about her?"

"I know, dad. I'll put that into consideration in the future. But I'm just worried that she might not forgive me from my attitude towards her the past few days." 

"I'm sure she will. She have been preparing meals for you, hasn't she? See, she cares. Go home, take her in your arms, apologize and then shower her with sweet words and kisses. Take her out for a romantic dinner and get her flowers. Mom and I will take care of the little one. Leave him with us over the weekend. We miss him so much."Mr Kim smiled at the thought of Jung Hee. All these gestures he told Taeng reminds him of the days when he was courting his wife. 

"Look at how happy you are smiling."Taeyeon teased when he noticed how happy Mr Kim is. 

"Yah! Go home and comfort your wife. Go now or I'll kick your ."

"Yah! Sometimes I wonder if I'm really your son."Taeyeon joked. He stood up and prepared his suitcase, wanting to go home. It's near the end of office hours anyways. 

 

 

Taeyeon silently opened the door to the house and he saw Tiffany staring blankly into space with her eyes slightly puffy from too much crying. Tiffany didn't cook today because Friday was supposed to be a romantic dinner session with dinner. But seeing how Taeyeon didn't touch any of the meals she prepared for him this entire week, she assumed that Taeyeon will have his meal outside before coming home. 

"Ehem."Taeyeon let out a fake cough to catch Tiffany's attention. 

"Oh. Sorry I didn't know you are back."Tiffany hurriedly stood up, wanting to leave the living room so that Taeyeon can catch some rest while she does her things in the kitchen.  

"Don't go."Taeyeon quickly walked towards Tiffany and grab her wrist before she can walk any further. These are the nicest words Taeyeon have ever said to her this week.

"D-don't touch me. I d-disgust you."Tiffany tried to fight back her tears that are stinging her eyes. She shook Taeyeon's hand off hers. 

"I'll go prepare dinner for you."

"Don't go, Fany ah. I'm sorry."Taeyeon enveloped Tiffany into his warm hug. He turned her around so that he can see Tiffany's face, a face that he miss so much. Tiffany stiffened as she didn't expect Taeyeon to come back to her, she softened and relaxed into his arms.  

"I'm so sorry for what I have said to you the other day, darling. I'm a jerk."Taeyeon watch Tiffany bury her face into his chest. She sobbed as she felt so much better in Taeyeon's arms and she miss his warmth. Her life have been cold and dull without Taeyeon by his side these few days. All she could do now was to shake her head, disagreeing to what Taeyeon said. 

"I-I'm sorry, T-TaeTae.."Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's waist before she lifted her head up to look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon's heart clenched at the sight of Tiffany's tears. He hates to see her cry. 

"I w-will learn to n-not keep anything from y-you, TaeTae. I will o-open up myself m-more."Tiffany sniffed. Taeyeon cupped her soft cheeks and wiped her tears away. 

"I should understand you, Fany ah. Instead of feeling mad and angry, I should be here to protect and make you feel better. Not by ignoring you."Taeyeon leaned down to kiss Tiffany on her lips before he pulled her with him towards the sofa. He sat Tiffany down on his lap with her facing him. 

"Sshhh.."Taeyeon gave Tiffany back rubs to help to make her feel better. 

"No more crying, Fany ah. Is this how you are going to greet me after so many days of cold war?"He pulled her into a hug like how a daddy will do to his crying daughter. 

"N-no. I c-can't help it..."Tiffany whined into Taeyeon's chest, happy that she is back with Taeyeon. 

"We will talk about this again tonight okay? Let's prepare for dinner, I'm pretty sure you didn't eat much these couple of days right? I'm hungry too."Taeyeon pulled away from the hug and kissed her forehead. Tiffany took one last sniff and she rub her red nose. 

"Aigoo.. So cute."Taeyeon pinched Tiffany's nose. 

"Yah..."

"Jungie will be staying over at my parents' place over the weekends since they requested so we have 3 days 2 nights to our self, darling."Taeyeon wriggled with eyebrows with a smirk on his face. 

"Stop that, ."Tiffany giggled at Taeyeon's expression and she slapped his chest before burying her face into his chest again to hide her blushing cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 


Supp marshmallows! HAVE YOU LISTENED TO SNSD'S LIONHEART AND YOU THINK?! OMG OMG OMG I think I'm gonna spazz... To be honest, I feel lion heart is better though the MV teaser for you think looks better. But oh wells it's GG. I'm going to love them no matter what. And I think you will too right? That's beside the point. 

Okay, my exams is starting tomorrow and it is going to last all the way to 2nd September. I know I shouldn't let you guys wait too long cause it's not fair to my beautiful marshmallows. And the comments for the previous chapter was a motivation to write. So here's an update. So... TaeNy is back. How's it? Are you still going to throw rocks at me? Hahaha kidding. Leave your thoughts and comments below no matter good or bad I will still read. 

Okay, that's all for now. I gotta go back to studying mode again 😭📚 bye bye I love you 😘

Now listening to: Lion Heart // GG 🎀🎧