Taeyeon's house

The LOVE of TaeNy

After breakfast

*Ring *Ring

"Hello mom?"Taeyeon greeted. 

"Yes, my dear. Mommy misses you. Can you come over for dinner tonight? Bring Tiffany along too, I miss her."Mrs Kim requested. 

"Meet at home or outside?"Taeyeon asked. 

"At home. Oh ya, how is my dear Tiffany?"Mrs Kim asked concernly. 

"Tiffany is recovering now. I will take care of her, don't worry."Taeyeon reassured. 

"And when you say take care, please don't bully her. If I know that you bully her, you will get it from me later."Mrs Kim warned playfully. 

"Mommy! I am your real son! Why are you doing this to me?"Taeyeon asked.

"Because she is going to be my future daughter in law."Mrs Kim replied happily. 

"I love her to bits, I won't bully her."Taeyeon replied. 

"You better not."Mrs Kim answered. 

"Okok. See you tonight then."Taeyeon said as he hang up the phone. 

"Who's that?"Tiffany asked. 

"Oh, it's my mom. She wants us to go home for dinner tonight."Taeyeon replied happily. 

"Ok sure. Were you all talking about me?"Tiffany asked. 

"Yes, she don't allow me to bully you. Looks like a lot of people is siding you already."Taeyeon replied playfully. 

"Hmmm.. Did you really not bully me?"Tiffany asked suspiciously. 

"Yes. When did I bully you?"Taeyeon asked as he hug her. 

"Yesterday."Tiffany said as she cross her arms. 

"Awww.. Baby is angry again."Taeyeon replied. 

"Ya ya! I am super duper angry with you."Tiffany replied while rolling her eyes. 

"You have kissable cheeks. I love it.."Taeyeon replied while kissing her. 

"Cheeky.."Tiffany replied. 

"Baby, I am going back to my office for a while. Would you like to come with me?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Mmm.. I was thinking of going to the salon."Tiffany replied. 

"There is one under my office. If you don't mind, you can go to the one there."Taeyeon said. 

"Ok sure."Tiffany replied while giving her eye smile. 

At the office building

"Baby, I will send you to the salon and I will go back to my office."Taeyeon said. 

"Ok. What level is your office?"Tiffany asked. 

"Level 10. What hairstyle are you going to cut baby?"Taeyeon asked. 

"I'm not telling you."Tiffany stick out her tongue. 

"Yah, you are naughty."Taeyeon said and he stick out his tongue too. 

"We are here. I will miss you."Taeyeon said as he hug her. 

"I will miss you too."Tiffany said as she gave him an eye smile. 

"Kiss kiss"Taeyeon said and he point to his lips. 

"No."Tiffany said as she gave a kiss on his cheeks. 

"I'm not letting you go."Taeyeon said as he bury his face on her back. 

"Yah! Let me go!"Tiffany said while hitting Taeyeon's arm lightly. 

"Nope, not until you give me one."Taeyeon said playfully. 

"No, not here. How about later in your office?"Tiffany ask with pleading eyes. 

"My baby is shy.. Ok, promise?"Taeyeon ask as he hold up his pinky. 

"Yes, I promise."Tiffany said as she hold up her pinky. 

"Now go."Taeyeon said as he pat her. 

"What hairstyle would you like to cut today, miss?"The hair dresser asked. 

"What hairstyle do you think will suit me?"Tiffany asked. 

"I think bangs would suit. And maybe I will help you perm your hair temporary."The hairdresser recommended. 

"Ok sure. I am meeting my mother in law today so I have to look good."Tiffany replied. 

"Ok, I will do my best. If you think the perm suit you, then you can consider the permanent perm."The hairdresser suggested. 

"We will go according to your recommendation."Tiffany replies happily. 

After the hair cut 

"I wonder what will be Taeyeon's reaction."Tiffany thought as she giggled to herself. 

"Did he say level 10?"Tiffany thought. 

"It's only 2pm. What are we going to do from now to evening?"Tiffany thought as she walk to Taeyeon's office. 

Tiffany knock on Taeyeon's door.

"Come in."Taeyeon replied. Tiffany then walk into his own office. 

"Baby! You are back! I miss you!"Taeyeon said as he run to Tiffany for a hug. 

"Yes, I am."Tiffany giggled. 

"Omo! I like your hairstyle a lot. You look so pretty!!"Taeyeon exclaimed. 

"Hehe! I know you will like it!"Tiffany answered. 

"You promise me something."Taeyeon said as he remembered the promise. 

"Oh really? What is it?"Tiffany asked innocently. 

"This."Taeyeon said while pointing to his lips. 

"Oh.."Tiffany said as she give him a quiet peck. 

"One more."Taeyeon said. 

"Eh.. Why?"Tiffany asked. 

"That was for just now. Give me one now."Taeyeon demanded. 

"No."Tiffany replied cutely. 

"Then, I will tickle you. Don't regret."Taeyeon as he started tickling. 

"Hahaha!! Tae, stop it!"Tiffany laughed. 

"Give me one."Taeyeon demanded. 

"Okok."Tiffany gave him another one. 

"Good girl."Taeyeon praised. 

"Childish."Tiffany added. 

"What did you say?"Taeyeon asked cutely. 

"Are you done with your things?"Tiffany asked. 

"Yes, I will about to look for you."Taeyeon replied. 

"Aww.. Let's go. What would you like to do now?"Tiffany asked while walking out together. 

"Let's go catch a movie ok?"Taeyeon asked. 

"ok sure!"Tiffany replied happily. 

"Can we watch horror movie?"Taeyeon asked with pleading eyes. 

"Since Taeyeon always give in to me, I think I should accommodate to him this time."Tiffany thought. 

"Ok."Tiffany replied although she was scared. 

"I will protect you baby!"Taeyeon said as he open the car door for Tiffany. 

Tiffany nodded her head knowing that Taeyeon will protect her. 

At the movies

"TaeTae, it's quite dark."Tiffany said with a shaky tone. 

"Follow me and you will be alright."Taeyeon reassured. 

"This place is cold. I should have brought my jacket."Tiffany thought. 

"There we are. Go in."Taeyeon ushered Tiffany to her sit with food in both hands. 

"TaeTae, do you have jacket?"Tiffany asked. 

"You are so cold. Here, I brought you jacket."Taeyeon passed Tiffany her jacket. 

"Thanks TaeTae."Tiffany said weakly like when she was sick. 

"No worries."Taeyeon said as he held Tiffany's hand. 

"Oh no.. Horror movie.. How am I going to survive here? I can't tell Taeyeon that I am scared."Tiffany thought. 

"Baby?"Taeyeon called. 

"Fany?"Taeyeon called out again. 

"Hmm?"Tiffany asked. 

"What are you thinking about?"Taeyeon asked concernly. 

"N-nothing."Tiffany stuttered. 

"Come on.. I know you are afraid of horror movie."Taeyeon replied. 

"How do you know?"Tiffany asked. 

"I am your boyfriend."Taeyeon replied proudly. 

"Ya, I am."Tiffany finally admitted. 

"Don't be scared. Just close your eyes if you think that the ghost is coming or you tell me and I will protect you."Taeyeon suggested. 

"Thanks TaeTae."Tiffany gave him a weak smile. 

"Don't be scared ok? I am here. All these are not real."Taeyeon gave Tiffany a hug. 

"TaeTae the s-show is s-starting."Tiffany stuttered. 

"Come, TaeTae will protect Fany."Taeyeon said as he pull Tiffany into his embrace. 

"I think I better put on my hoodie before the ghost come out."Tiffany thought. 

Tiffany's POV

"I am scared. I am scared. Oh, I am scared. What should I do now? Feeling so dizzy. Oh ya, I have my medication with me. Maybe I should take it so I wont feel so dizzy. I should not let TaeTae know incase he is worried."

"Water, water. Where's my water? I think I didn't bring."

"TaeTae, do you have water?" I ask Taeyeon. 

"Yes, I have. What's wrong?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Umm.. I am just thirsty."I lied. 

"Ok ok. Here."Taeyeon said as he pass me the bottle. 

"I took the medicine without him knowing. I tried to keep myself busy to distract my attention. The drink that is put between me and Taeyeon is so tempting. Can I have a sip? Since Taeyeon is so into the movie, I don't think he will catch me. Hehe.. Just before I could even take a sip, Taeyeon stopped me."

"Baby, what did you promise me?"Taeyeon whispered. 

"Hmmm.."I crossed my arms and pouted. 

"Not until you fully recover."Taeyeon gave me a kiss and took the drink away.

I gave him my death glare. 

Just then, the ghost was about to appear. I quickly close my eyes and hide at the corner of my chair. I think Taeyeon saw me and he pull me into his embrace, I jumped. 

"It's TaeTae..! Don't worry ah!"Taeyeon tried to calm me down. 

I suddenly felt so tired. I think the medicine is making me drowsy. 

Taeyeon's POV 

"Oh, my baby is scared. Hahaha."

"Shall wake her up after the movie end."

After the movie

"Baby, wake up. The movie ended."I called Tiffany. 

"Why is she so tired?" 

Just then, something caught my attention, a pill wrapper. 

"Baby, did you take medicine?"I shook Tiffany up. 

"Huh? No, I didn't"Tiffany immediately woke up. 

"Don't lie, what is this?"I said and took the wrapper from her hand. 

"Opps.."Tiffany said while looking down.

"Are you not feeling well?"I asked concernly and look at her eyes. 

"Nope, I am just..."Tiffany replied looking down. 

"Just what?"I asked sternly. 

"I just feel very dizzy TaeTae!"Tiffany replied. 

"I'm sorry for being so stern just now."I said as I hug her. 

"Let's go to my house and you sleep there. Let me piggyback you, I don't want you to fall."I said as I left her up. 

I felt the weigh increasing, I think she is sleeping on my back. 

Nobody's POV

"Baby, you sleep first ok? I will wake you up later."Taeyeon said as he adjusted the seat to the laying down position.

"Thanks TaeTae."Tiffany said as she carry on with her sleep.

"I should not on the air con."Taeyeon thought as he open the window to allow air to come in. 

"TaeTae, you are not going to on the air con?"Tiffany asked. 

"No, I don't want you to feel cold."Taeyeon replied. 

"It's ok, don't worry. I will be fine tomorrow."Tiffany sit up and look at Taeyeon. 

"Lie down and sleep."Taeyeon ordered and he tap Tiffany's lap. 

At Taeyeon's house

"Baby, we are here."Taeyeon say as he wake Tiffany up. 

"Hmmm.."Tiffany continued her sleep. 

"Aist.. I will piggyback you."Taeyeon said as he walk out of the car. 

"Come on, baby girl."Taeyeon said as he pull Tiffany up. 

"Mommy! Daddy! I am back."Taeyeon called out. 

"You're back!"Both Mr and Mrs Kim rush towards Taeyeon. 

"What happen to Tiffany?"Mrs Kim asked. 

"Aist.. She wasn't feeling well so she took her medicine and fell asleep."Taeyeon said. 

"She haven't recover yet?"Mr Kim asked. 

"Her fever have subsided but she was feeling dizzy just now."Taeyeon replied. 

"Help her up and don't disturb her."Mrs Kim ordered. 

"TaeTae.."Tiffany called out when she lay down on the bed. 

"Yes baby?"Taeyeon ask as he cover her with his blanket. 

"Are we there yet?"Tiffany asked weakly. 

"Just rest."Taeyeon said as he feel Tiffany's forehead. 

"She is a bit feverish. Is it because of the air con at the cinema?"Taeyeon thought. 

"Hi mommy hi daddy."Taeyeon called again as he walk to the living room. 

"What actually happen to Tiffany?"Mrs Kim ask concernly. 

"The nurse said that she does not have enough nutritions so that caused her fever and it will make her feel dizzy."Taeyeon replied. 

"Oh my, poor girl."Mr Kim added. 

"I can handle her, don't worry."Taeyeon said proudly. 

"Don't bully her."Mrs Kim repeated again. 

"I won't."Taeyeon replied. 

"I will ask her later."Mrs Kim said happily. 

Tiffany's POV 

This is so comfortable. Are we here yet? I sit up and rub my eyes, I don't know this place. Just then, Taeyeon came in. 

"Baby, you are awake. How are you feeling?"Taeyeon asked as he feel my forehead. 

"I am fine."I replied. 

"You are in my room now."Taeyeon said. 

"Oh, we are here? I haven't greeted your parents. Oh my.."I stand up and rush out of Taeyeon's room forgetting about my dizziness. 

"Auntie! Uncle!"I walk down the stairs quickly and rush towards them. 

"I'm so sorry for not greeting you earlier."I said as I did my 90 degree bow. 

"Tiffany, it's ok. We understand that you are still sick."Mrs Kim replied. 

"Taeyeon told you?"I asked curiously. 

"Yup."Mrs Kim replied. 

"Hurry get well. We want to see the bubbly Tiffany that we know."Mr Kim added. 

"Baby, how can you just rush out without waiting for me?"Taeyeon suddenly hug me from the back. 

"I'm sorry."I apologized. 

"Tiffany, why are your eyes so small today? You look like you cried yesterday."Mrs Kim asked. 

Oh no, how am I going to explain this? I can't say that Taeyeon is the cause of this right? 

"Erm.. I didn't sleep well last night."I replied trying to think of a valid reason. 

"Mommy, I bullied Tiffany last night."Taeyeon admitted. 

"What did you do again this time?"Mr Kim asked. 

"Our house had a blackout last night and Tiffany was in the bedroom and I was in the kitchen. I walked up to our room quietly without her knowing and I scare her. I didn't know she was so scared of the dark and so she started crying."Taeyeon explained in detail. 

"Who was the one that said that I love her to bits that I won't disturb her?"Mrs Kim imitate Taeyeon. 

"I was just playing with her, I didn't know this will happen."Taeyeon replied. 

"Tiffany, let me know if Taeyeon ever bully you again. I will punish him."Mr Kim added. 

"Yah! Daddy!"Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Come on, let's have dinner and Tiffany can rest after that."Mrs Kim added.