Myung Dae

The LOVE of TaeNy
The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 49 - Myung Dae
 
Taeyeon groaned when he felt the body beside him slipping out of bed. He tried to pull her back but he was a little to late. The bed was too cosy for him to leave. Tiffany was feeling a little cold even though Taeyeon was giving her warm but it wasn't warm enough. 
 
"Fany.."Taeyeon tried to grab hold of her hand by lifting up his arms and moving it around in the air, trying to call for her attention at the same time. 
 
"Sorry, TaeTae.."Tiffany bend down to give him a peck on the lips. 
 
"Where are you going?"Taeyeon asked as he yawned. 
 
"I'm feeling a little cold.."Tiffany sat down beside him and wait for his reply. 
 
"Am I not warm enough for you?"Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into his embrace and covered her with the blanket. 
 
"Still a little bit chilly.."
 
"Hmmm? Are you having a fever again?"Taeyeon felt her forehead with his right hand while he felt his with his left hand. 
 
"No, it's normal."Taeyeon concluded that she did not caught a cold. 
 
"Why are you cold?"Taeyeon rubbed the side of her arms to warm her up.
 
"I don't know as well. Aren't you cold?"
 
"I'll warm you up then."Taeyeon said and planted kisses around her face as she squirmed under him.
 
"T-taeTae.."Tiffany was trying to push him away from her but she failed. 
 
"Don't.. W-we need t-to head o-out.."Tiffany giggled as she struggled to talk. 
 
"We can go later."Taeyeon enjoyed giving her kisses. 
 
"N-no. Daddy and m-mommy is waiting f-for us, r-remember?"
 
"I d-don't care.."
 
Tiffany struggled and force her way out of his embrace by turning to face the balcony. 
 
"Wow.."She was surprised when she saw those pale white things landing on her balcony and she forgot that Taeyeon was kissing her.
 
"Snow.."She stretched out her hands, wanting to touch the snow but she realized that she was far away from it. She face palmed herself. 
 
"TaeTae.."She pushed him again and got out of bed. She giggled and run towards the balcony door and open it. 
 
"C-cold.."She shivered as she squat down to touch the snow. She looked like a little girl, enjoying the snow for the first time. 
 
"Fany.."Taeyeon sat up on the bed after felt Tiffany left the bed for the second time.
 
"Fany ah, come back here. You're going to get frostbite!"Taeyeon ran towards the balcony and pull Tiffany back into their room. 
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany frowned and pouted, she love the snow. 
 
"I don't want you to fall sick, my dear."Taeyeon kissed her forehead wanting to make the frown disappear. 
 
"I like winter.. I want to play with the snow."Tiffany mumbled and sway her body left and right hoping that Taeyeon gives in to her. 
 
"I know you like winter but you can't play like that. Not with just a layer of clothing. I don't want you to get frostbite."Taeyeon kissed her lips. 
 
"But I want to play.."
 
"Are you feeling better already? Is your head still painful?"Taeyeon gently massaged her forehead. 
 
"No. Can I play now?"
 
"Didn't you say we're heading out?"
 
"We can go later."
 
"Yah! You're starting to be like me."Taeyeon tickled her sides. 
 
"You're my hubby.."Tiffany giggled. 
 
"You rather play with the snow than to make love with your hubby? Why not you marry the snow?"
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany pouted and bury her head into his chest. 
 
"What?"Taeyeon asked coldly.
 
"Sorry.."She mumbled into his chest. 
 
"Go play with the snow."
 
"I don't want, you're mad at me.."Tiffany said timidly. 
 
"I'm not. I'm just playing with you."Taeyeon kissed her head. 
 
"I don't believe."Tiffany wasn't convinced. 
 
"I, Kim Taeyeon, is not angry with my wife, Tiffany Hwang."Taeyeon playfully did a pledge in front of Tiffany, making her laugh. 
 
"Go play, I'm serious."Taeyeon brought down his hand and hug her by the waist. 
 
"10 minute and I'll come back."Tiffany kissed his lips. 
 
"5 minutes."
 
"5 minutes is too little.."Tiffany whined. 
 
"Take it or leave it."
 
"Fine fine, 5 minutes."Tiffany said and ran down the stairs and out of the house. 
 
"Aish, this kid."Taeyeon took Tiffany's winter wear and went out of the house. 
 
"Fany.."Taeyeon walked up to her. Despite him wearing his winter wear, he still feel cold. What about his wife?
 
"Tae, it's not even a minute yet."
 
"I know. Put on your coat first."Taeyeon spread the coat for her and help her put on.
 
"Gloves, darling."Taeyeon took out Tiffany's gloves that he stuff it down his pocket.
 
"Good girl."Taeyeon kissed her slightly red nose.
 
Tiffany squat down to make a snow ball by gathering snow that was on the ground before making it into a ball. She then threw it at Taeyeon. 
 
"Yah! Tiffany Kim!"Taeyeon then chased her around their garden.
 
"Tae.. Tae.."She giggled as she ran as fast as she could so that she will not get caught.
 
"Caught you."Taeyeon carried Tiffany bridal style to where they were in the beginning.
 
"I love you, TaeTae.."Tiffany showed Taeyeon her eyesmile and kissed his lips when she locked her arms around his neck.
 
"I love you too, princess."Taeyeon talked in between the kiss. 
 
"Okay... It's a little too much.."Tiffany broke off from the kiss and ran into the house. 
 
"My baby is shy again."Taeyeon ran after her and went into the house. 
 
"Darling."Taeyeon back hug her as she remove her shoes. 
 
"Yes, TaeTae?"She turned and looked at him afterwards. 
 
"Can we make love later?"Taeyeon asked. 
 
"I.."Tiffany buried her face into his chest as her face turned slightly pinkish. 
 
"What did you say?"Taeyeon bend down slightly to listen to her. 
 
"Shy shy.."Tiffany avoided his stares.
 
"Shy shy again? Why? I have seen every thing before."
 
"I'm fat.."Tiffany was trying to find an excuse because she was scared of the pain.
 
"No, honey. Who says you're fat? You're perfect."Taeyeon kissed her forehead.
 
"Is it going to be painful like last time?"
 
"Shouldn't be. Remember what I told you during our first night? There's nothing to be scared about when I'm around. Just tell me to stop and I will." 
 
Tiffany felt secure after what Taeyeon have said and she remembered what happen that night. Taeyeon was being all so gentle towards her and he comforted her whenever she is in pain and crying. He was nice to kiss her to ease her pain away. 
 
"Alright."Tiffany agreed. She found the courage and wants to learn to be brave. After all, she is doing it for her husband, not anyone else.
 
"Thank you, darling. Let's take a warm shower and head out for dinner."
 
"Are you sure you don't want me to cook? I can cook."Tiffany asked again. 
 
"Yes I'm sure. What's more eating out will be faster."Taeyeon hold her hand and walk to the toilet. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Mommy! Daddy!"Taeyeon called when he stepped into the house. 
 
"Mom. Dad."Tiffany greeted as she bow to them. 
 
"The lovey dovey couple is back." 
 
"Who's kid is that? Is that my brother? Since when did mommy give birth to a younger brother?"Taeyeon asked after he saw his mother carrying a baby.
 
"His name is Myung Dae. And his not your brother, Tae."
 
"So cute!"Tiffany said and went towards them.
 
"So what help do you need, dad?"Taeyeon turn to look at Mr Kim.
 
"Your mom and I need help in taking care of that child."
 
"What? Why? Whose child is that?"Taeyeon asked and Tiffany listened attentively as well.
 
"It's our neighbor's. They went on a vacation that's why they left Myung Dae with us but we are leaving for our vacation as well. That's why I called you here."
 
"For how long?"Tiffany asked.
 
"7 days, 1 week."
 
"Besides, it's a good opportunity for you guys to feel how it is like to be a parent."Mrs Kim added. Tiffany nodded as she agrees that there is a lot to learn about babies, so it's better to start early. 
 
"No, dad."Taeyeon didn't like the idea because he knows that Tiffany will be busy taking care of the baby. 
 
"Why not? It will be a good experience."
 
"I agree with daddy."Tiffany said as she held his hand. 
 
"Fany.."Taeyeon can't believe that his wife want to help out with the baby.
 
"TaeTae, daddy and mommy is doing us good. It will be a fruitful experience. At least we get to experience taking care of a child."Tiffany tried to knock some sense into him. 
 
"Fine.. Fine.."Taeyeon agreed since his wife wanted it. Tiffany let go of his hand and sat down beside Mrs Kim, observing Myung Dae. 
 
"I really want to feel how is it like to be a parent. I'm going to take care of him well for the next 7 days."Tiffany said as she caress Myung Dae's forehead. Myung Dae was the pacifier that was in his mouth while staring at Tiffany with his big eyes. Taeyeon sighed as he dropped himself on the sofa because he know that his wife is going to spend more attention on the kid than him.
 
"Do you want to carry him?"Mrs Kim asked. 
 
"Sure."Tiffany get Myung Dae from Mrs Kim's arms.
 
"He's such a sweetie.."Tiffany said as she plant a kiss on his forehead, making Myung Dae smile.
 
"Fany, I want one as well."
 
Tiffany that walk to the empty seat beside Taeyeon and sat down beside him. 
 
"He's cute, isn't he?"
 
"I think I'm cuter."Taeyeon said as he lean towards her cheek with his lower lips slightly visible.
 
"Psshhh... So full of yourself."Tiffany pushed Taeyeon's forehead away with her hand. 
 
"Didn't you always say that I'm cute?"Taeyeon asked as he kissed her cheeks. 
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany blushed. It's not because of the kiss that she received but the stares that Mr and Mrs Kim is giving them. 
 
"A kiss, Fany."
 
"No, at home."
 
"Come on. Just one."Taeyeon whined and pointed to his lips. 
 
"Mom and dad is looking."Tiffany whispered softly.
 
"I don't care."
 
Tiffany then gave Taeyeon a kiss on his lips. 
 
"This is getting too mushy. Tae, follow me."Mr Kim said.
 
"What is it dad?"Taeyeon asked and followed his dad. 
 
"We need to put the baby sit in your car. I need you to unlock the doors."
 
"How old is Myung Dae, mom?"Tiffany asked as she sat beside Mrs Kim.
 
"8 months."
 
"I have packed his clothes and daily needs in his bag. And his baby diary is in too. Just skim through and study what he needs."
 
"Yes mom."
 
"Fany, are we ready to go yet?"Taeyeon asked from the outside. 
 
"Yes."
 
"Mom, it's getting late. Rest well."Tiffany said as she stands up getting ready to leave. 
 
"You rest well too."Mrs Kim walk Tiffany out.
 
Mr Kim pass Myung Dae's bag to Taeyeon and he put it in his car. 
 
"Myung Dae, be a good boy and listen to auntie Fany, okay? Don't give her too much problem."Mrs Kim talked to the baby cutely which made the baby chuckled. 
 
"Aigoo so cute.."They were shocked at the sudden outburst of the baby.
 
"Bye mommy. Bye daddy."Tiffany said and walk towards the car. 
 
"Give him a quick shower and put him to bed when you get home."Mrs Kim reminded. 
 
"Yes, mommy."Tiffany opened the car door and put Myung Dae onto the baby sit. She then ran to the other side of the car and went inside. 
 
"Fany, why are you sitting at the back?"
 
"Just incase Myung Dae cries."
 
"Aish.. Fany, I'm getting jealous here."
 
"Why is that so, TaeTae?"
 
"You play with Myung Dae and you spend so much attention on him.."Taeyeon whined as he start the engine.
 
"He's a baby, TaeTae. I will spend my attention on you later when he sleeps, okay? I promise you."
 
"Okay."Taeyeon said and he drove off. 
 
Myung Dae was staring outside the window, fascinated by what he sees. Tiffany was looking at him as well, noticing his cute facial expression. She caresses his cheek gently and this catch Myung Dae's attention as he turn to look at her. 
 
"Myung Dae ah..."Tiffany trace her index finger on his right cheek. He squealed. 
 
"That was loud, my dear."Tiffany pat his stomach to calm that little baby down.
 
"G-geee.."
 
"Are you not sleepy yet?"Tiffany asked and Myung Dae just chuckled as his answer to Tiffany's question.
 
"TaeTae, I love you.."Tiffany felt that she have been spending her attention too much on Myung Dae and she doesn't want her husband to be upset over it. 
 
"I love you too."Taeyeon replied as he smiled and look through the mirror.
 
She's a living angel.. - Taeyeon
 
 
 
 
 
"Myung Dae, let's take a quick shower okay?"Tiffany walk into the house carrying Myung Dae with Taeyeon at the back carrying Myung Dae's things. The baby frowned when he heard that he needs to shower. 
 
"You don't like?"Tiffany asked as she saw the frown. 
 
"Honey, I will prepare the bathtub for Myung Dae."Taeyeon said and put Myung Dae's things on the bed. 
 
"Thank you, darling."Tiffany gave Taeyeon a peck on the lips. Tiffany gently put Myung Dae on their bed and took out the towel, pajamas, diaper, power, shower gel and shampoo. She then saw the blue little baby diary in the bag and flips to the showering section.
 
"Myung  Dae doesn't like showering."Tiffany read and looked at Myung Dae who was playing with Tiffany's bear. 
 
"It's done, Fany."Taeyeon came out of the toilet and walk towards them. 
 
"Myungie.. Come over here."Tiffany spread out her arms for Myung Dae. He gently crawl towards them. 
 
"Time for showering."Tiffany put Myung Dae on her lap and took out the pacifier from his mouth. Tiffany slowly the clothes and pull it out and Myung Dae whimpered. 
 
"I know you don't like showering so we're going have a quick one okay? Good boy."Tiffany then took out his diaper and threw it into the dustbin. Myung Dae starting crying when Tiffany walk towards the toilet with him in her arms. 
 
"What's wrong, baby boy?"Tiffany rest his chin on her shoulders and rub his back to calm him down. 
 
"TaeTae.."
 
"Yes, darling?"Taeyeon walked towards Tiffany. 
 
"I need you to distract Myung Dae for a while, I need to shower him."Tiffany said as she continue to rub his back.
 
"Okay."Taeyeon nodded and they walk towards the bathtub. 
 
"Myungie is a good boy."Tiffany said as she put him down in the bathtub. 
 
"There's nothing to cry about, big boy."Taeyeon said as he wipe away the tears that was flowing down. 
 
Taeyeon played with Myung Dae to distract him. He tickled him a little, not too much incase he accidentally hit himself. Chuckles and squeals can be heard from the bathroom as the both of them bathe Myung Dae. 
 
"Good boy.."Tiffany lift Myung Dae up from the bathtub as Taeyeon spread out the towel that is in his hands, waiting to wrap it around Myung Dae. 
 
"TaeTae, can you help me to make milk for Myung Dae?"Tiffany asked as she put Myung Dae on the bed. 
 
"Sure."Taeyeon grab the baby diary and read the amount of water and milk that he needs. 
 
"Myung Dae smells so good."Tiffany applied power on his body, earning a chuckle from the baby.
 
 
 
 
 
After helping the baby put on his clothes, Tiffany grab the bottle of milk from Taeyeon's hand and fed Myung Dae. 
 
"TaeTae, do you want to bathe first?"Tiffany asked and Taeyeon nodded. 
 
"A little bit of milk for you before you sleep, my dear."Tiffany removed the cap from the bottle and left it on the night stand. 
 
"It's so good to be a baby."Tiffany said as she put the tip of the bottle into his mouth. 
 
"Drink well."Tiffany lie on her side with her arm supporting her head and another hand holding the bottle. Myung Dae was happily drinking his milk while playing with his feet and smiling at Tiffany. 
 
"Such a adorable baby.."Tiffany kissed his cheek. Myung Dae babbled causing some of his milk to spill out of his mouth. 
 
"No, no, darling. Drink first then play. But it's late already, you should sleep."Tiffany used the handkerchief to wipe the spilled milk on his cheeks. 
 
"Time to sleep, Myungie."Tiffany said as she put the bottle on the night stand.
 
"Do you need any bear or toys to sleep?"Tiffany held his hand and his 5 little fingers held onto Tiffany's index finger. 
 
"Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are! Up above the world so high, Like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are!"Tiffany pat his thigh like what moms do to their kid. Myung Dae let out a soft cute yawn and rub his eyes before sending his thumb to his mouth. 
 
"Don't your thumb, my dear. It's dirty."Tiffany pull out his thumb from his mouth, he whimpered a little and Tiffany gave him his pacifier. She then continue singing kids rhythm to him to lull him to sleep but Myung Dae was looking at Tiffany's bear that was behind him. 
 
"You want the bear, don't you?"Tiffany grab her bear and gave it to him. Myung Dae fidget with it before he finally falls asleep with his fingers holding on to Tiffany's index finger.
 
"Sweet dreams."Tiffany gave him a final peck on his forehead. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wished I was Myung Dae.. *day dreams*
Hi!
Firstly, I'm back with Myung Dae in this chapter. So how do you find him? I tried my very best to describe his actions and make him sound as cute as possible. My silly brain isn't functioning well. 
 
Secondly, sigh pie. Sorry if the story is getting ish.. I'm a bit down recently but well.. Life have to go on... Gosh.. Just more tears and sorrows for me.. And moody me.. I feel really unappreciated in this world.. I'm just a piece of in this world, wasting the earth's resources.. Feel like .. I feel like dying.. Maybe I should.. But coming to think about this story and my TaeNy heart, I feel a little better with my subscribers supporting me and waiting for my update..
 
Finally, thank you to all those who commented and stayed with me until now. Thank you, really. 
 
Alright, that's enough. Bye for now. Night night.