It's about us

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy

Chapter 72- It's about us

 
"I don't think we need to bring Jung Hee's pram over, right TaeTae?"Tiffany stood by the door as she watch Taeyeon put Jung Hee's baby bag into the rear of his car. They are heading back to Taeyeon's parents' house for dinner. 
 
"I guess not. It's just my place."Taeyeon close the car door before he walks to Tiffany. 
 
"You ready, sweetie?"Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face before he steal a kiss. Tiffany scrunched her face and burst out with giggles before she nodded her head. 
 
"Wae? Are you shy now, hmm?"
 
"Neh.. Just reminiscing about the past when we were still dating each other."Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's waist before she rest on him. 
 
"We can still do that, you know. When we go on our holiday, no one is going to disturb us."Taeyeon's hand went to her hair as they enjoy each other's warm. Despite this winter season, nothing can make them feel as warm as what they are feeling now. The warmth that love emits and that only the both of them can feel it. No one else. 
 
"I hate to cut this but we better get going, TaeTae."Tiffany lifted her head off Taeyeon's chest and arranged her dress. 
 
"Way to go for ruining our moments."Taeyeon rolled his eyes playfully at her. 
 
"I'll go get the car ready. You go get that moody monster. And, put on somemore clothes please, darling."
 
"He is not a monster, TaeTae! He is a photocopy of you!"Tiffany stuck her tongue out towards Taeyeon before she ran into the house to get Jung Hee. Taeyeon shook his head at the sight of her playfulness and smiled. 
 
I hope to see you this happy everyday, Fany ah. And that nothing can bring you down. - Taeyeon
 
"I see that you're up."Tiffany quietly opened the door to their shared room. She popped her head in before she let her body in with her. She saw that cute little child on his thumb while staring at the ceiling with his sleepy eyes. 
 
"Mommy put on her coat before she gets you, Jungie ah."Tiffany took her winter clothes that was on the bed and put it on her. 
 
"Let's go find grandma and grandpa to play."Tiffany cradle the baby in her arms and pass him his favourite bedtime soft toy. It's a blue bear. She watched him smiled at her before he hugged the bear with his little arms. 
 
"Cutie. Feeling better now, right?"Jung Hee was all grumpy in the afternoon due to lack of sleep. She walked out of the house and into Taeyeon's car. She settle Jung Hee down in her lap, with him leaning against her. 
 
"You are sitting at the back, Fany ah?"Taeyeon turned around to look at Tiffany.
 
"Yes, gotta take care of this little one."Tiffany rest both her hands on Jung Hee's thigh.
 
"You steal mommy away from me again, Jungie ah."Taeyeon narrowed his eyes at Jung Hee and the baby chuckled. 
 
"Don't I look scary, Fany ah? He's not scared at all."
 
"Like I'd said. Photocopy, you dork."
 
 
 
 
 
"Hi mommy! Hi daddy!"As soon as the couple arrived at their destination, they greet their parents who were waiting for their arrival happily. 
 
"Jungie, say hi."Tiffany took the baby's hand and wave towards them. Jung Hee looked at his mother curiously. 
 
"Aigoo.. This baby is getting cuter and cuter each time I'm seeing him."Mrs Kim walked towards Tiffany, wanting to carry Jung Hee. She spread out her arms wanting Jung Hee to come over but Jung Hee turned his back towards her, earning laughters from the rest.
 
"Go to grandma, sweetie."Tiffany gently pull Jung Hee away from her but he cling on tighter to Tiffany.
 
"Grandma cook you delicious porridge, Jungie. Come over."Mrs Kim continue to probe Jung Hee over.
 
"M-ma.."Jung Hee mumbled.  
 
"That's right. Say grand-ma."Tiffany teaches Jung Hee even though she knows that Jung Hee will not be able to catch. Jung Hee buried himself into Tiffany's embrace, causing the elderly to squeal. 
 
"He just woke up not long ago. That's way he is so clingy. He needs some 'warm up' first."Tiffany explained as she rubbed the baby's back. Jung Hee melts in Tiffany's hold.
 
"Exactly like how clingy Taeng was when he was younger."This time it's Mr Kim turn to speak. 
 
"You have no idea how clingy he is towards Tiffany."Taeyeon spoke. 
 
"That's very normal, Taeng. Let's have dinner before it turns cold."Taeyeon carried Jung Hee towards the dinning table. 
 
"I'll feed him, TaeTae."
 
 
 
 
 
"Where should we go for your holiday, Fany ah?"Taeyeon gave Tiffany's hand a squeeze and put it in his jacket's pocket. Tiffany smiled at that sweet gesture. They are in the park, having a stroll while Jung Hee is playing with his grandparents.
 
"You're so cold, darling."Taeyeon rubbed the other hand that is not in his pocket to warm it up.
 
"I don't know. You decide!"Tiffany gave Taeyeon a sweet smile as she felt excited about going on a holiday with Taeyeon.
 
"Well... I'll take it as a second honey moon then."Taeyeon whispered the last part into Tiffany's ear and watch how she whine.
 
"Maybe that's when our mini Fany will be made. You think so?"Taeyeon continued teasing her. He loves to watch her turn pink. 
 
"TaeTae~"Tiffany lightly slapped his chest. 
 
"What..? I have thoughts of having a second child with you. I was even thinking of her name already."Taeyeon leaned in to kiss Tiffany's nose. 
 
"Let's get back to reality, TaeTae. Should we go to Maldives? It looks really relaxing."
 
"Up to you. The purpose of this trip is to make you feel better, for you to enjoy."Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face and lean his forehead into hers. 
 
"You have to enjoy too, TaeTae. Or else I'll not have fun."
 
"I'll enjoy, Fany ah. I enjoy doing everything with you. So, Maldives?"He lean in to steal a kiss from Tiffany. Tiffany giggled, never getting sick of his sweet tongue. She then nodded and agreed.
 
"Yay!! To the Maldives we go!"Taeyeon shot his hands up into the air like a little kid who managed to get his parents to buy him his favourite toys.  Tiffany burst out laughing at Taeyeon's kiddy side. She stop laughing when she unconsciously felt an extra presence. She kept quiet while waiting for Taeyeon to calm down. 
 
"What's wrong, Fany ah?"Taeyeon noticed the quiet latter in front of him and he knew something was in her mind.
 
"Nothing, maybe I'm just being paranoid.."Tiffany waved her hand in front of Taeyeon hoping to brush it off.
 
"Tell me."His voice was rather stern. He didn't mean to get angry at tiffany but he didn't want her to bottle up anything that's in her mind. 
 
"I feel someone peeking at us, TaeTae.."Her fingers fiddle with one another as she look around the park. Taeyeon didn't respond to that but he look around to make sure that that's no one. 
 
"Let's go back then. Don't be scared, Fany ah. Always ready to protect you."Taeyeon took Tiffany's hand in his while the other arm wrapped around her. He gave her a squeeze around her body as they took their first step. 
 
 
 
 
 
The couple have finished taking their bath and they are now sitting on the bed. Jung Hee is sleeping in the room beside theirs and the reason being is because Taeyeon doesn't want him to disturb any of their 'night activities' if there is any. But that is obviously not the excuse he gave Tiffany when he was asked. "He is a big boy, Fany ah. With a baby monitor beside him, we can still hear him."That's the reason he gave. Once a byuntae, always a byuntae. Tiffany sigh when she wasn't getting enough attention from her husband. Taeyeon was initially playing SMTOWN superstar on his phone but now he is booking their flight to Maldives and as well as the hotel. 
 
"Tae.. Lie down please. Let's cuddle."Tiffany whined and patted Taeyeon's thigh so that he will listen to her. 
 
"In a minute, Fany ah. I'm almost done."Taeyeon's hand left his phone for a few seconds to give his wife's hand a squeeze before it finds it's way back to the phone. 
 
"What are you doing, Kim TaeTae?"
 
"Booking a hotel in Maldives for my other half."Tiffany suppressed a smile in as she didn't  want to ruin the atmosphere. She kept quiet and wait for Taeyeon to finish whatever he was doing as she knows that she shouldn't distract Taeyeon. 
 
"What does my Fany wants?"Taeyeon locked his phone and put it on the table. He switch off the table lamp and lie down beside Tiffany. His hand is automatically used as a pillow while the other one is around Tiffany's waist. It's not like he mind anyways. 
 
"She wants your cuddle, warmth, love and kisses."
 
"Aigoo! Isn't she too greedy tonight? Haven't I been constantly showering her with all these?"Taeyeon teased.
 
"You sure love me, TaeTae ah."Tiffany move her way up slightly to give Taeyeon a gentle kiss. 
 
"You won't ever know, Fany ah. I love you." Just like that, their gentle voices managed to make their love for each other even more. 
 
"Me too."Tiffany mumbled into the kiss. 
 
"When are we leaving for Maldives?"After breaking the kiss, Tiffany felt like a teenage girl who have just lost her first kiss. She blushed after the loss of lips contact. She snuggled into the crook of Taeyeon's neck for escape as she knows that Taeyeon is going to . 
 
"Blushing again, my little wifey. You feel so warm."Taeyeon's hand went to feel Tiffany's flushing red cheeks and they do feel warm. 
 
"Answer my question, TaeTae.."Tiffany whined but nevertheless she still lean her cheek more into Taeyeon's warm hand.
 
"Exactly one week from now. A Sunday night."Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany's cute  gesture and he can't help but to kiss her on the forehead. 
 
"So soon?"
 
"I don't want to delay your pain anymore, darling. And didn't you say you want to leave as soon as possible?"
 
"Yeah, i did. But I didn't know it would be that soon. Thank you, TaeTae. For everything you've done for me."Tiffany interlock her fingers with her TaeTae and gave them a squeeze. 
 
"No need to thank me, sweetie. I'm your hubby and I vowed to take care and love you for eternity. I believe you would do the same thing for me too if anything ever happens, right?"Tiffany nodded her head and smiled. 
 
"Go to sleep now, Sweetie. I love you."
 
 
 
 
Hey guys! It's the lunar new year. Happy cny to those who are celebrating like me! 😁 have been busy and that explains the slow update. School is starting in April. Rather anxious and nervouse cause it's a new school life all over again. And and and, just received an email from SMTOWN regarding the audition, wish me luck please. I do