I ruin it, didn't it?

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy 
Chapter 75 - I ruin it, didn't I?

"Fany ah! Wait for me."After glaring at Siwon for pestering Tiffany, Taeyeon went to chase after her to make sure that she is safe. 

"Slow down. Slow down."Taeyeon ran and grabbed Tiffany's wrist to stop her from running. She didn't stop walking but she did slow down her pace. 

"You okay, darling?"Taeyeon didn't receive any respond but she looking at the ground. 

"That's a stupid question to ask right?"Taeyeon let out a bitter chuckle as he knows from the way Tiffany is behaving it's not something good. 

"It's okay. It's okay, sweetie."Taeyeon put his arm around Tiffany's waist and pulled her closer to him, giving her a peck on the side of her head. 

"I'm okay, Tae. Let's go back."Tiffany lifted up her head and gave Taeyeon a small smile. 

You're not, darling. It's hurting me. - Taeyeon 

The walk back to their villa was a quiet one as they were both shock by what Siwon did to Tiffany.  Taeyeon open the door and let Tiffany enter first before he did. Taeyeon sat on the bed and his eyes went around wherever Tiffany went. She look like she is busy. 

"Honey.. What are you doing?"Taeyeon open his arms, wanting Tiffany to get in. 

"N-nothing. TaeTae, can you leave me for a moment?"Tiffany's eyes were glistening with tears as she felt bad for ruining Taeyeon's holiday. She didn't dare to face Taeyeon.

"What. Why?"Taeyeon felt that Tiffany isn't behaving like how she used to so he walked up to her.

"P-please, TaeTae. Just 10 minutes and I'll be okay."Tiffany lowered her head when she felt that Taeyeon is coming closer to her. She turned to blink away her tears but she failed terribly. 

"Okay."Taeyeon hugged Tiffany for a few seconds before he broke the hug and went to sit on the bed. He took out his phone and pretended to be playing while his eyes focus on his princess making sure that she is not doing anything silly. Tiffany, on the other hand, took a piece of paper and a pen from the table to write a short note for Taeyeon. 

Dear TaeTae ah, 
I'm so sorry for ruining our holiday here in Maldives. I badly wanted us to enjoy just like how you planned it but it is ruined by me. I know you are stressed up trying to cheer me up now but I can handle it on my own. I'm sorry once again
Love 
Tiffy 

Tiffany close the pen that she is using and put it down on the table. She rubbed her nose with the back of her hand and walked towards Taeyeon with her head lowered. Taeyeon saw Tiffany coming towards him and he felt happy to help her. He put down his phone and open his arms to welcome her in. 

"I'm s-sorry, T-TaeTae."She sniffed. Tiffany just stood in front of Taeyeon without getting into his arms. She looked like a girl who did something wrong and is apologizing to her daddy now.

"What? Why?"Taeyeon took Tiffany's wrist and pulled her gently into his arms. He then took the piece of paper in Tiffany's paper that he assumed is for him. 

"Is this for me, darling?"Taeyeon tugged Tiffany under his chin and rubbed her back with his arms securely around her. Tiffany gingerly nodded her head. Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany's cute handwriting before he reads it. 

"Yah! Why are you apologizing to me?"Taeyeon frowned. 

"Because Siw-"Taeyeon silenced Tiffany with his lips. 

"We are not going to let him ruin our holiday, Tiffy."Taeyeon used the name that Tiffany used to sign her letter off. 

"L-listen to me, T-TaeTae. I feel b-bad. B-because of me, y-you don't get to e-enjoy this holiday. I-if I d-didn't come a-along with you, you can e-enjoy."Tiffany's eyes was b with tears again. She can't help but to feel bad. 

"Listen to me, Fany ah. This holiday is meant for us, not just for me alone. I know I was the one that suggested for a holiday but remember how much you yearn to go too? We are married to each other. We will solve everything together, okay? Your problem is my problem. My problem will be your problem too, sweetie."Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face with his hands and wipe away those precious tears that are falling from her eyes. 

"I don't w-want to give y-you more b-burden.."Tiffany covered her face with her hand.

"You are not adding burden to me. In fact, you lighten my burden."Taeyeon pull Tiffany into his chest and rubbed her back. When Tiffany felt the fabric on her hand, she removed her hand from her face and her arms went around Taeyeon's waist.

"L-lair."Tiffany gently slapped Taeyeon's chest with her hand.

"I'm here. It's okay."Taeyeon held onto Tiffany's hand that was on his chest and the other was around Tiffany. He let her stay in that position for a few minutes to let her cry everything out. 

"I honestly didn't have any mental preparation that you will cry in this holiday. I don't have anything to cheer you up. Tell me what's causing you to cry so that we can solve it together."Taeyeon suggested but Tiffany shook her head. 

Having her crying is the worst thing I could ever ask for. My heart is in so much pain seeing her cry. - Taeyeon

"Hmmm.. Or what is it that you want to hear from TaeTae?"Taeyeon talked to Tiffany like a kid as she is looking like one now. 

"Will y-you ever g-give up on me, T-TaeTae? Will you e-ever let m-me go?"Tiffany avoided Taeyeon's eyes as she wants assurance from Taeyeon that he will never let her go and never give up on her. She knows that she have asked Taeyeon this question a lot of times especially recently but she wants to be reassured again. 

"No, Fany. I will never give up on you. Till death do us part, remember? I promised you that and I will show it to you with my actions and love."Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany's question. He took a piece of tissue from the tissue box and wipe Tiffany's tears away. He swipe her fringe to the back of her head and gave her forehead a kiss. 

"Wait for me here eh."Taeyeon got out of bed and ran to his luggage to dig out a bag of gummy bears. He wave it happily in the air when he found it. He then ran back towards Tiffany and have her in his arms again. 

"If this helps, have some."Taeyeon took out a red gummy bear and feed Tiffany. She was reluctant at first but she soon gave in to him. Taeyeon help Tiffany to sit in front of him, straddling him. 

"I'm scared, TaeTae. What do we do?"She sniffed. Tiffany put her arms around Taeyeon's neck and pulled herself closer to him. 

"We be strong. Strong for each other."Taeyeon also wrapped his arms around Tiffany to comfort her. 

"I'm afraid I can't."Tiffany mumbled. 

"Then I'll be strong for you. I'll be your shield."

"Thank you, TaeTae. I really don't know what I'll do without you."Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's neck as that's the nearest skin that she can find. 

"No need to thank me, sweetie. Look at this."Taeyeon hold up a red gummy bear with its head bitten off by him. Just left its body alone. He chuckled. 

"Dork. TaeTae I want to eat brownies with ice cream."Tiffany smiled brightly at Taeyeon, hoping that he will soften his heart to get her some sweet dessert. 

"Where can I find this now? Check the villa's menu."Tiffany got up from Taeyeon's lap and quickly move to look for the menu. She found it and bring it back to where Taeyeon is sitting. She place herself on Taeyeon's lap again.

"So cute, Fany ah."Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's cheek and watch her smile. It melts his heart every time Tiffany smiles. 

"There is, TaeTae! There is."Tiffany pointed at the menu excitedly at Taeyeon. 

"Okay okay. I'll order."Taeyeon reach for the telephone on the table beside them and ordered one portion of brownies with ice cream for his princess. Tiffany left Taeyeon's hold and went to the swimming pool area. She lay down on the wooden floor and watch the stars.

"Star glazing, darling?"Taeyeon too lay down on the floor just beside Tiffany. He tapped on her head, signaling her to lift up so that he can slip his arms underneath it. 

"Are you cold?"The sea breeze is quite strong and he doesn't want her to catch a cold. 

"No, TaeTae. I was still thinking of taking a swim in the pool."Tiffany turned her head to the right to look at Taeyeon. 

"I miss Jung Hee, TaeTae."

"We will call back tomorrow morning, darling. It's late now. You should be sleeping already, Princess. You need your beauty sleep."Taeyeon moved closer towards Tiffany to share his warmth with her. 

"Yes, Prince. After my brownies we sleep."

"That's my good girl. Can you see that bright star on the left?"

"Which one, TaeTae? There are so many stars."Tiffany giggled as she finds it romantic to just lie down and watch the stars with her love. 

"The brightest one."Taeyeon gave Tiffany a peck on the side of her head as he watch how serious Tiffany is trying to find the star. 

"I found it! This is so beautiful."

"That's you, sweetheart. I just wanna let you know that no matter how tough things is, you will still be shining so brightly in my eyes. Stars can't shine without darkness, isn't it? Tough times don't last. Before you know it, it's gone. Only from all these setbacks then we learn, right? You're the brightest star in my eye, Fany. The most beautiful one."Taeyeon keep staring at Tiffany as he notice her every movement. Her eyes keeps blinking faster and faster to hold her tears back in. It's falling once again.

"TaeTae.."Taeyeon's words never fail to make her heart swell. She felt relieve that Taeyeon is there for her, comforting and encouraging her all this while.

"It's okay, sweetie."  

 

 

 

 

Hey marshmallows! That's the end of chapter 75. Just a short update for you guys. It's nothing much but it's the calm part before the storm. *hint hint*. I have been rather emo for sometime. I just feel sad, I don't know why. 😭 Have been rather busy and getting more busy 📚📖 Till then, see ya at chapter 76! ☺️🙆🏻 
Now listening to: Girls // SNSD 🎧 (it's damn touching omg)