Returning Myung Dae

The LOVE of TaeNy
The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 52 - Returning Myung Dae
 
"TaeTae, are you done yet?"Tiffany asked outside the toilet. They are having dinner at Taeyeon's parents' house and today is the last day that Myung Dae is with them.
 
"Almost, darling."Taeyeon walked out of the toilet .
 
"Ahhh! Put on your clothes."Tiffany turned her back towards her husband and covered her eyes. 
 
"Why are you shy?"Taeyeon walk towards Tiffany but she walk away from him.
 
"Don't come near me unless you wear your clothes already."
 
"I don't care. I'm your husband so it's okay."Taeyeon ran towards Tiffany and carried her. 
 
"TaeTae!"Tiffany shrieked and slap his chest multiple times to get him to put her down.
 
"Ouch ouch ouch, darling."Taeyeon put her down and rub his chest and he frowned. The baby chuckled at the couple.
 
"What are you laughing about, hmmm?"Taeyeon walk towards the baby on the bed and tickled him. Tiffany shake her head at the sight and went to their walk in closet to take Taeyeon's clothes for him.
 
"TaeTae, put on your clothes. We are going to be late."Tiffany pull him away from the baby.
 
"Yah! Why are you so mean to me?"Taeyeon pouted. 
 
"We have a dinner to attend, TaeTae. Don't play anymore."Tiffany pecked his lips before she carried the baby away from the bed. She gave him the pacifier so that he have something to chew on. Taeyeon shake his head as he thought that his wife is being too serious. Tiffany scanned around the room to make sure that she have not left anything behind. 
 
"Are you ready to go home, Myungie?"Tiffany asked the sleepy baby.
 
"I'm sure you do."Tiffany answered and peck his head and he smiled. Tiffany's heart melted at the baby's smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dinner at the Kim's
 
"Taeyeon, I going to give you a mission."Mr Kim said after he swallowed his food in his mouth.
 
"Whad ish it, daddy?"Taeyeon asked with his mouth full.
 
"Swallow first, TaeTae.."Tiffany rubbed his back. Mrs Kim smiled at Tiffany's gesture and she was sure that Taeyeon have marry the right girl.
 
"What is it, dad?"Taeyeon asked Mr Kim again after he swallowed his food.
 
"We need a heir."Mr Kim smiled. Taeyeon choked on his food and Tiffany passed him a cup of water. 
 
"Slowly, TaeTae.."Tiffany rub his back again hoping to stop his coughing.
 
"Daddy, we just got married. A month ago. It's too early to make a baby. I still want personal time with Fany without anyone disturbing us.."
 
"I'm not rushing you to have a baby. But I definitely want a grandchild at the end of the day."
 
"That's definitely."Taeyeon said and smiled at Tiffany. "I love her so much."Taeyeon pull Tiffany closer to him and kissed her on the lips. 
 
"TaeTae..."Tiffany blushed at the sudden affection.
 
"Ehem.. We are still here.. Myung Dae is here as well."Mrs Kim said cheekily and look at Myung Dae who is in the pram looking at them. He was fidgeting with the safety belt but he heard his name being called out so he looked at the grown ups.
 
"Oh gosh.. I don't wish to throw up my food.."Mr Kim did the puking action.
 
"I just want to show you that I really love her.."Taeyeon said while her intertwine his fingers with hers. "And I want you to know that too.."Taeyeon kissed her again but this time round on her cheeks.
 
"Eat your food, TaeTae.."Tiffany push his face away from her.
 
"Please bring this home and not here."Mrs Kim said and the couple blushed.
 
 
 
 
"Myungie, grow up well, okay? Please be a good boy. You've have been a good boy this few days."Tiffany said as she looked at the baby that she cradle in her arms.
 
"Fany ah..."Taeyeon massage Tiffany's shoulder to lessen her sadness. "It's okay, darling."Taeyeon circled his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. "We can come back and visit him."Taeyeon hoped that his wife doesn't get all emotional.
 
"Study hard and be a handsome boy when you grow up.."Tiffany carried on talking to the baby but he doesn't seem to understand. 
 
"He will, sweetheart. Don't worry."Taeyeon rest his chin on her shoulder. "Let's go home, shall we? It's getting late. Pass him back to mommy."Taeyeon was about to carry the baby away from her but the baby tighten his hold onto Tiffany.
 
"Aish.. This boy."Taeyeon tried again but the baby cried. 
 
"Sshhh..."Tiffany walked away from Taeyeon with the baby in her arms. He calmed down after she walk away from Taeyeon. "Don't cry."
 
"Honey, it's getting late. Let's go."
 
"TaeTae, Myungie's parents have yet to come. Can we stay until they arrive?"Tiffany wanted to stay longer with Myung Dae.
 
"I'm tired, Fany."
 
"Okay okay."Tiffany gave him a last kiss on his forehead before she walk towards Mrs Kim. 
 
"May god bless you and guide you.."Tiffany mumbled softly to the baby.
 
"Okay Myung Dae. Aunt Fany needs to go home now."Mrs Kim spread out her hands in front of the baby but the baby turn to the other side. He doesn't want to let Tiffany go.
 
"Walk them to the car before you take over. Let Myung Dae have a little more time with Tiff."Mr Kim suggested and they agreed. 
 
"Myung Dae good boy, come over now."Mrs Kim spread out her arms again hoping that the baby will go over but he didn't.
 
"Myungie ah, I will come back to visit you. I promise."Tiffany kissed his forehead and pull Myung Dae off her. Myung Dae let out a cry because he knows that he is going to part with Tiffany.
 
"Sshhhh..."Tiffany tried to comfort the baby. Her heart breaks to see the baby crying so badly. She was never good at handling baby and this is the first time that a baby is so close to her. Her eyes starts to tear up after Mrs Kim carried Myung Dae over. It was like her own child being separated from her.
 
"It's okay, darling."Taeyeon was at the back whispering sweet words to Tiffany and back hugging her. "Sshhh..."Taeyeon tighten his hold around her and pull her closer to him.
 
"Let's go, TaeTae.."Tiffany wanted to left that place because she doesn't want to let her emotions get over her. But at the same time, she doesn't want to leave Myung Dae. She was torn in between but she decided to leave. 
 
"Bye mommy. Bye Daddy."Both Taeyeon and Tiffany greeted. "Bye Myung Dae.."Tiffany rise up her hand to wipe the tears that were consistently flowing down Myung Dae's cheeks as he was yearning to go back with Tiffany. The lady that showered him with so much love and never gets angry with him. Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand and led her to the car. He opened the door for her to get in. Tiffany looked at the baby that have both his arms stretched out wanting Tiffany to carry him. Tiffany decided to walk back to him to stop him from crying. She have never seen the baby cried so badly before.
 
"Alright alright, sweetheart. Don't cry.."Tiffany carried Myung Dae over from Mrs Kim and rub his back gently. She can't stand seeing the baby crying so badly. She can't help but to let her tears flow."Hush hush.. I'm here."Tiffany walked around the front yard with Myung Dae in her arms. Partly because she doesn't want anyone to see her cry. The baby whimpered occasionally as he enjoyed the warm that Tiffany was emitting and the same love that he have been receiving for the past one week.
 
"Good boy."Tiffany turn her head to kiss his cheek. The baby rub his eyes with his hand as he yawn softly. "Are you sleepy already?"Tiffany made the baby lie down in her arms as she walk around the front yard, trying to get the baby to sleep. Mr and Mrs Kim just watch in awe as they saw how close the baby was to Tiffany. Tiffany hummed a song to make the baby sleep. After a while the baby finally dose off and she gently put him in the pram. 
 
"Bye Myung Dae."Tiffany kissed his forehead one last time before she walk out of the house. Taeyeon saw his wife coming out and went towards her. 
 
"Are you okay, honey?"Taeyeon fastened Tiffany's seat belt and kissed her lips. Tiffany hummed a reply, telling him that she is fine. As Tiffany's husband, he sure knows that Tiffany is hurting but she didn't want to say. Taeyeon drove out of the Kim's mansion and held her hand tightly. 
 
 
 
 
 
"TaeTae, where are we? Aren't you tired?"Tiffany looked around the surroundings and noticed that they are not home.
 
"Let's go, shall we?"Taeyeon opened her door and held her hand as they walked around the park. Silence engulfed them as they took a night stroll. Taeyeon decided to take a break and he walk towards the swing with Tiffany. 
 
"Come here, hon."Taeyeon tapped on his lap, signaling her to sit on him.
 
"I'm heavy, TaeTae.."Tiffany mumbled.
 
"No. Are you trying to say that you're fat again?"Taeyeon caught Tiffany wrist and pull her towards him. 
 
"No."
 
"Just sit down and rest your feet."Taeyeon said and massaged her shoulders. 
 
"Are you feeling cold?"Taeyeon asked as he press his body against her to share his warm with her. Tiffany shook her head to his question. 
 
"I'm here, darling. Do you want to let it out?"Taeyeon circled his arms around her waist. He knows that Tiffany missed Myung Dae a lot and it hurts her. 
 
"No."She rest her head on his chest. Tiffany wanted to let it out but not in front of Taeyeon. She doesn't want him to worry. 
 
"Let it out. Just speak your mind. We're supposed to share sorrows together, remember? Do you remember what I said to you? I promised you that I will be there for you when you're down."Taeyeon kissed her cheeks. But before Taeyeon finished what he said, Tiffany was already losing control of her emotions. Taeyeon stopped talking when he heard a sniff. He rub her back gently hoping to make her feel better. 
 
"T-TaeTae..."Tiffany hug Taeyeon tight.
 
"Yes, sweetie?"
 
"I miss Myungie.."
 
"I know I know. You have pictures of him, don't you?"Taeyeon open Tiffany's handbag to take out her phone. He showed Tiffany the pictures that she took with Myung Dae. Taeyeon thought that the pictures will calm her down but it didn't. Tiffany looked at the picture as a tear roll down her flawless face and the second one and it because unstoppable.
 
"Okay okay. Don't see don't see.."Taeyeon kept Tiffany's phone in her bag. "Sshhh..."Taeyeon tug her hair at the back of her ear. "Good girl."Taeyeon kissed her cheeks. He took out a piece of tissue from Tiffany's bag and wipe her tears consistently. Her breathing gets faster and faster each passing time. Taeyeon keep an eye on her incase if she have a panic attack. After a period of time, Tiffany calmed down as she continue leaning on Taeyeon.
 
"Better?"
 
"Mhmm.. Thank you, TaeTae."
 
"No problem, wifey."Taeyeon kissed her lips.
 
"TaeTae..."Tiffany called out after she sniffed.
 
"Hmmm?"Taeyeon tug Tiffany under his chin. 
 
"Why did you marry me?"Tiffany looked up to meet his eyes.
 
"Because I love you. And I want to take care of you."
 
"Why did you love me? Why do you want to take care of a useless cry baby? There are many other girls out there. They are so much prettier than me. Taller than me. Smarter than me. Skinnier th-"
 
"Sshhh.."Taeyeon pushed his index finger on her lips. "Whatever you said about yourself just now, is not right. You're the perfect one for me. You're so beautiful, my dear."Taeyeon joined his forehead with hers.
 
"But I--"
 
"No more buts. Promise me that you will never think like this ever again. Tell me who made you feel this way. I will rip that person's head off for making my baby feel so horrible."Taeyeon pecked her lips while waiting for her reply but she shook her head. 
 
"Tell me now."Taeyeon tried to be fierce so that Tiffany will spill it out. 
 
"There's a pretty lady that walked past just now. She's better than me in everything.."Tiffany mumbled the last part.
 
"Aish.. Fany ah.. You don't know how the person is on the inside."Taeyeon turned Tiffany around. 
 
"But she's pretty on the outside.."Tiffany avoided his stares. 
 
"So you want me to marry her? I can do that. Which direction did she walk to? Is she really that pretty?"Taeyeon knows that Tiffany is feeling insecure but he wants to provoke her even more. Tiffany's face turned sour as she point towards the direction of where the lady walked to. Her eyes start to brim with hot tears and she couldn't control it. 
 
"Pabo! Your mind can really run wild when you're down."Taeyeon kissed her forehead.
 
"Baby.. Look at me."Taeyeon tilt her chin up but she declined. 
 
"Didn't you said you want to marry her? Go chase after her before she gets too far."
 
"I would rather end my life than to be with her, Fany ah. I only want to be with you and only you. Not anyone else. Am I not showering you with enough love that's why you're feeling insecure?"Taeyeon gave her a tight squeeze around her body to reassure her. 
 
"No, TaeTae. You're all so sweet and lovely. I just feel that I am not good enough for you. You're so dashing that everybody wants to be with you. You're so g--"
 
"Hey hey.."Taeyeon sealed his lips with hers to stop her from talking. "Don't you dare go that far. You're hurting your self-esteem. You are the perfect one for me, remember that. What else can I do to make you not think about this anymore?"Taeyeon her hair as he moved her fringe to get a clearer view of her forehead.
 
"Nothing..."Tiffany replied as her mind is slowly absorbing the fact that she is only Taeyeon's.
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany held onto his hand. "I'm not ready for a baby yet.."Tiffany said softly, afraid that Taeyeon might hear it.
 
"I know. I'm not ready for one as well.. That's why I told daddy that it's too early. Don't blame yourself for that, okay? It's not your fault.."Taeyeon is afraid that Tiffany might blame herself because she always shoulders the blame alone. She rather she get upset alone than having everyone getting upset.
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany tighten her hold on Taeyeon. "Thank you."She sat up and kissed his lips. "I'm cold, TaeTae.."She lean on his chest to listen to his heartbeat that is only beating for her. 
 
"Alright."Taeyeon smiled and pat her back. He found her looking like a baby girl.
 
"Shall we go home?"Taeyeon asked as he stood up from the swing.
 
"Yes, TaeTae.."
 
"Don't cry anymore, okay? You cried so much today. Shall I give my princess a bubble bath tonight? Or shall we have bubble bath together?"Taeyeon squat down to carry Tiffany on his back. A piggy back ride, hopefully it makes her feel better. Taeyeon always give Tiffany a piggy back when she is down.
 
"We are almost running out of soap, TaeTae.. We need to stock it up tomorrow."Taeyeon rest her head on his shoulder. 
 
"We should go tomorrow. Let's make use of what we have for now. I'm getting beautiful dresses and shoes for my baby tomorrow. We're going on a shopping spree and that's final. I'm going to pamper my baby."Taeyeon's word made Tiffany feel like she's the luckiest woman in the world to have Taeyeon as her husband. 
 
"Thank you, TaeTae."Tiffany whispered into his ears and kissed it lightly. 
 
"I'm going to make you feel beautiful tonight.."Taeyeon said softly, only the both of them can hear.
 
Tiffany blushed and slap his back. 
 
"Hold on tight, I'm going to take off now."Taeyeon ran towards the car with his wife on his back. Tiffany enjoyed the wind that was blowing against her as Taeyeon enjoyed listening to her giggles.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey marshmallows! As promised, an update on the 1st since my marshmallows wanted it. Some of you guessed that I hurt TaeNy or something but that's not the case. Did I manage to make you cry or something? If I didn't, I'm sorry. My writing skills .. So Myung Dae is not with TaeNy anymore. How's this chapter? Leave your comments below, okay?
 
aish.. School is starting tomorrow. Anyone having school tomorrow? Another school year. And it's a important year for me because of my major exams. As pardon me if I can't update as fast.
 
Thanks for reading, marshmallows! Good night! And happy new year. Lol. 
 
 
Now playing : Baby don't cry (exo-k)