Due date

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy 
Chapter 64- Due date

"TaeTae, what are you doing?"Tiffany was sitting on the bed, leaning on the headrest. She saw Taeyeon walking to and fro from the bed to the walk in closet and back. 

"Your due date is near, darling. I'm just preparing all the things that you'll need so that we can leave immediately when the water bag burst."Taeyeon smiled at his princess looking at how big her baby bump is. 

"Why not you go to sleep first, honey?"Taeyeon walked towards Tiffany and sat down on the bed.

"I want you to sleep with me.."Tiffany pouted, trying to do aegyo.

"I shall pack tomorrow then."Taeyeon put the bag of things on the floor before switching off the lights and walking back to the bed. He had no choice because he knows that Tiffany will not sleep without him by his side.

"TaeTae.."

"Hmmm?"Taeyeon settled himself under the covers before he turned towards Tiffany and pulled her into his arms. 

"We need a name for our angel."Tiffany turned her head a bit. She is sleeping on her side with Taeyeon spooning her. The baby bump is obstructing them from sleeping like how they used to sleep.

"Ermm.. Why not we think again tomorrow? It's getting late already."Taeyeon planted a kiss on her forehead. Tiffany nodded and agreed to Taeyeon's suggestion. She turned back to her original position trying to fall asleep.

"Darling.."This time round, it's Taeyeon's turn to call Tiffany. 

"Yes, TaeTae?"

"Have we not buy anything for angel? I think we bought everything right?"

"Should be. The checklist is all ticked. Tae, I'm scared."Tiffany turned back again. 

"Scared? Scared of what, darling?"Taeyeon Tiffany's hair as he knows that that always calm her down.

"I'm scared of the labour pain and what the doctors is going to do to me. So many people is going to see me.."Tiffany held Taeyeon's hand tightly as she pouted. 

"I wished I was the one going through instead of you. There's still about 2 weeks before the due date."Taeyeon kissed her pouting lips. 

"You don't have to remind me, TaeTae. I'm already way too scared."Tiffany sometimes read the pregnancy book with Taeyeon and she sees pictures of the procedures during birth. What's more, the doctor explained to them how everything is going to be carried out. 

"I'm sorry, I'm way to excited. No worries, TaeTae is going through everything with you. Even though I can't help you with the pain, I'm going to stay with you to give you support and shower you with love."

"Promise that you will be with me throughout the entire thing?"Tiffany showed her pinky finger in front of Taeyeon.

"Yes, promise. Even if the nurses don't let me into the operating theatre, I'm going to come running in to save my princess. I'm the superman you know. There's nothing to be scared of when superman is here."Taeyeon imitated the superman signature pose causing Tiffany to burst into laughter. 

"But seriously, I promise I will be there and say things like 'push, darling', 'you're doing a good job', 'I love you'."Taeyeon stopped his dorky behavior and acted serious in front of Tiffany to assure her. 

"I love you, TaeTae."Tiffany's eyes disappear into a crescent shape. Even though she still feel scared, Taeyeon's reassurance did help a bit to calm her down. 

"I love you too, honey."

 

 

Two weeks have past just like that. Before they even know it, the Kim's baby is on the way to earth. She have been feeling contractions here and there. Tiffany was sleeping peacefully when she felt something burst open and an acute pain after that.

"Ahhhh!!! T-Tae.. T-Tae.."Tiffany quickly shook Taeyeon up as she knows that the baby is coming out. 

"Princess..? Fany!"Taeyeon was at first sleepy but when he heard her cries of pain, he immediately woke up. Taeyeon ran into the walk in closet to put in a shirt and at the same time take an attire for Tiffany to wake.

"I'm here I'm here."Taeyeon grabbed a handful of tissue before running to Tiffany with her clothes in another hand. 

"T-Tae.. I'm scared.."Tiffany sobbed as waves of pain and fear washed over her. She gripped onto Taeyeon's arm tightly as Taeyeon slowly changed her clothes. 

"Okay okay. Don't be scared, let's go to the hospital now."Taeyeon leave the pile of clothes on the bed and scooped Tiffany in his arms before he walked quickly to the car. Tiffany was always holding onto Taeyeon's arms all this while as the pain she is battling is unbearable.

"Erghhh!!"Tiffany bite her lips and squeeze Taeyeon's arms tight.

"Honey.. Let me go, I need to go to my seat. We need to get you to the hospital soon."Taeyeon squatted down to wipe Tiffany's sweat. He let Tiffany take her time to calm down first.

"F-faster, TaeTae.."Tiffany curled up in her seat as she wait for Taeyeon to get into the car. 

 

 

Taeyeon was pacing up and down the aisle of the hospital with his hand in another. He just finished the administration as the nurses pushed Tiffany into the delivery room after much persuasion from him.

"Taeng!"Mr Kim walked towards Taeyeon with Mrs Kim catching up behind him. Taeyeon called Mr and Mrs Kim while they were on the way to the hospital. He also called Mr Hwang to inform him. 

"Where's Tiff?"Mrs Kim panted as she speaks.

"In the room."Taeyeon said worriedly.

"Mr Kim?"The nurse came out of the room hurriedly. Taeyeon immediately ran to her. 

"How is she? Is she okay?"

"Follow me into the room. She needs you."The nurse quickly walked back into the room. Taeyeon turned back to signal to his parents to tell them that he will be with Tiffany. Both Mr and Mrs Kim nodded their head and smiled at him giving him encouragement. 

"Push, Ms Hwang.."The doctor held Tiffany's legs as he instructed her. 

"Push, darling. You're doing a great job."Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand to give her support.

"T-Tae.."Tiffany turned towards the direction of the voice with her teary eyes. She gripped tightly onto Taeyeon's hands to ease the pain. The pain was tearing her apart. Taeyeon saw that scene and he tear up, he doesn't like to see his wife in so much pain. He wished he could do something to help her.

"D-don't cry, Tae."Tiffany's hand slowly reached out to Taeyeon's face, wanting to wipe the tear away.

"Okay okay, don't cry."Taeyeon wiped away his tear before Tiffany managed to wipe it. He was supposed to help and support her and he doesn't want Tiffany to worry. Tiffany winced in pain as she pushed again. Taeyeon her forehead to remove any fringe that was there. He gave her a peck on the forehead to motivate her. 

"TaeTae loves you. Keep going, darling."Taeyeon continued whispering words of love and encouragement to Tiffany to help her with her delivery. Tiffany listen more to Taeyeon then the doctors and nurses and Taeyeon knows that. So he do it in the loving way to 'instruct' her. After pushing and screaming for a period of time, a baby's cry was heard. Tiffany collapsed on the bed, trying to catch her breath after giving her final push.

"Fany, you hear that? Jung Hee is out. I'm so proud of you, darling."Taeyeon wiped away the tear that was coming out of Tiffany's eyes. He leaned down to kiss Tiffany on the lips to comfort her.

"C-can I see h-him?"

"The nurses are cleaning him up."Taeyeon took a towel for a nurse to wipe away the sweat. Tiffany nodded, she is still clinging on to Taeyeon tightly. She is afraid of all the apparatus that the doctors are using.

"P-pain.. TaeT-Tae, I'm s-scared.."

"I'm here, TaeTae's here. Jung Hee is here. Mommy and Daddy is here as well. Everyone is cheering for you. Don't be scared."Taeyeon started singing as Tiffany always enjoys listening to Taeyeon's voice. It's soothing to the ears. 

 

 

 

 


Just a short update for you guys! Okay, so TaeNy's baby is out and his name is Jung Hee. Are you happy that he is out? I hope you are. I think my content is dropping cause I'm trying to rush out a chapter for you guys and I take every single free time I have to write for you guys. That explains the number of comments and subscriptions I've been receiving. It's rather disappointing. The thoughts of leaving this website have been in my head and especially all the things that happened to me. But I want to thank those few of you who have been commenting on every single chapter. It puts a smile on my face. So I hope that with Jung Hee's appearance, you're able to make me smile like TaeNy? Comment yeah..  Sigh.. Author has been feeling really down lately and I finally understand how hard it is to live without a mother's love. I mean it's been 4 years but until now I still feel that I can't do well without some motherly care. After all this while, all I ever ask for is a hug from my mother. Haiz... :( what do I do? :'( help.. Help me get out of this..